The Aching Road[Tock]

Part 2 of Knight in Shining Armor

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Andresciel on August 17th, 2012, 12:43 am

He looks up at her "I thought you'd never ask." He stated, pushing himself up, "But you know it might lead to more love making." He stated as he walked up to her, his right arm sliding around her waist as if they were truly together. He drew her into his side, sliding her against him as he moved towards the stream. "And Tock. I wouldn't leave you." He whispered as they neared the spring. He dropped his pants and without a single hesitation, jumped in. The water was warm, and not too deep. It came up to about his waist in the center of the pool, his eyes turning back to her. "Are you coming in or what, Tock?" Those eyes of his shone with love, a strange love, but still love as he awaited her.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Words: 90070
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2011, 3:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 17th, 2012, 1:07 am

Tock gave him a playful look as he spoke of what it might lead ta. "Oy, mate," she whispered in a seductive tone, "ain't ya ever need a rest? I's 'fraid I's gonna break it off, ya keep 'is up..." She giggled, her eyes sliding downward.

Giggling, she pulled away, watching him jump into the water. She pulled her clothes off, turning around with her back to him, wanting to tease him a bit. She glanced over her shoulder at him, biting her lower lip, slowly shifting her hips back and forth as she lowered her pants to reveal her bare bum. If he hadn't noticed it before (since her shirt had been on the last time he was checking out her rear), he'd now see the tattoo that graced her lower back, just above her ass. That of a wolf, drawn as if running, its fur slicked back by the wind.

Finally she turned back, covering her breasts with her hands, stepping into the water one step at a time. As she crossed over to him, grinning, she told him, "Now, don't go gettin' 'ese wet," she nodded to his bandages. "Ain't got more o' 'ose left, aye?"
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Andresciel on August 17th, 2012, 1:15 am

He watched her, enjoying the sight of her turning around and shifting her clothes off. He loved the way her ass wiggled, even more he loved how she stepped into the water, covering herself, his eyes down on her "I got enough for one more wrapping." He stated, before leaning down to press his lips against hers, his right hand circling her waist as he drew her in. He already knew, even without her voicing it, that she felt for him. "I'll wash your back if you wash mine." Of course, his hand was already sneaking around between her thighs, to fondle her, to pleasure her. If anything, he had one more go with her in him, beyond that, nothing else.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 17th, 2012, 1:36 am

Tock giggled, then gasped when he pulled her in, feeling the obvious signs of his arousal once more. She didn't know WHAT was in those herbs he kept eating, but it had to be something good, if he was able to keep... expressing himself in such a manner.

She closed her eyes and whimpered at his touch, wondering how much more she could take. She started gently splashing the water up onto his sweat and dirt covered muscles, gently rubbing his skin. Her eyes stayed on his the entire time. "What if I ain't in the mood fer another go?" she whispered teasingly, biting her lower lip. Her hands continued rubbing water into his muscles, keeping her eyes on his, as she shifted her hips back and forth, rubbing teasing contact against him under the water. She splashed some water up into his hair, sliding her fingers through it, pulling out some leaves and specks of dirt. She held her face just an inch from his.

"What if I's got what I wanted, an' ain't needs no more...?" she whispered, sliding her fingers down his face, lightly tracing across his cheek, then tapping one finger gently against his nose.
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Andresciel on August 17th, 2012, 1:44 am

He looks down at her, "Then I don't think you'd have invited me to bathe with you." He stated, before bringing water up, and using a torn cloth(his own pants pocket) to scrub at her face gently. He was careful, removing the grime and blood from her with almost a husbands care, his eyes never leaving her own. "Nor do I think you would have stayed with me." He whispered, beginning to wash the other side of her face, then moving downwards. He made sure the spots of dirt and grime that were on her were gone, taking his sweet time in bathing the woman. Of course, it didn't help that she seemed so loving and tender. But then, Andre liked her fiesty temper and attitude as well. Gods this woman confused him, and he couldn't get enough of it. "Now would you have?" He asked, leaning down to press his lips against her own before offering the torn cloth.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 17th, 2012, 2:46 am

She grinned, letting out a soft laugh, and tilted her face teasingly close to his. "Maybe I jus' need 'elp reachin' places I can't scrub," she whispered, sliding her hands down to grip his rear in a two handed grip, hoping to make him jump with the sudden squeeze. She pressed her body more firmly against his, letting him rub between her legs with a teasing promise of things to come. "Dun go thinkin' what fer ya can always git whatcha want outta me," she whispered, nipping at his lower lip with her teeth.

She dug her fingernails into his asscheeks, firmly enough to make sure he'd feel it. She kept a light grip on his lip with her teeth, so that he couldn't pull away. She moaned and sucked his lip into her mouth, sliding her tongue across it. Despite all her teasing, she wanted him again. Wanted him badly.

Maybe just because all the sex was keeping her mind off the things she'd done. Keeping her focused, keeping the faces of her victims shoved in the back. Maybe the lust and the pleasure were the only things keeping the sick, clawing sensations of dread away from her...
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Andresciel on August 17th, 2012, 2:53 am

He looks down at his lover, watching as she moved to him, grabbing his ass and making him jump. Gods but was she hungry for him, He thought, his own right hand coming down to stroke the tattoo across her back, before settling onto her ass. "I thought we were here to bathe?" He asked, backing her slowly up, deeper into the pool. Once deep enough, he used the water, along with his right hand to lift her up, and slide her down onto him. All he could do was moan at the difference she made, warming him up from the inside out. His lips pressed into her neck, as he began to move against her, knowing what she wanted, just not knowing the how. He moved quick, making little ripples in the water with his thrusting, his eyes closing with every stroke of pleasurable passion, his lips pressing into her own. He whispered, almost without knowing it "I love you Tock" His eyes snapped open and she could only hope that either she didn't hear it, or she felt the same way in kind.
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 17th, 2012, 3:19 am

She giggled and let him push her back, then gasped in pleasure when he entered her yet again. Her arms wrapped around his neck, trying to maintain some sort of balance in the water, the position only giving him easier access and more control, which she adored. She bit down on her lip, holding in her whimpers, relaxing as he filled her and that wonderful sensation built up inside of her again.

Then he told her he loved her.

Her hands came around to his chest, pushing him back, breaking the kisses. She stared at him. Struck dumb with shock.

Tock didn't believe in love at first sight. She didn't believe that magic like that happened. She might have felt a flutter in her heart since she met him, but that wasn't love. At least, she told herself it wasn't. Honestly, she didn't know. She had never been in love. Her feelings for Satevis, after half a season together, hadn't built to the point that she was ready for such words.

And her feelings for this man, no matter how much he made her tremble and flutter, couldn't be that strong after less than a day. And she didn't believe that he could possibly really feel that. Maybe he thought he did... because he was confusing lust for love. Maybe losing his virginity to her (which she guessed was the case by his reactions, even if he hadn't said as much directly) had made him feel a foolish connection to her that didn't extend beyond his prick and into his heart. Or, and this thought sent a HUGE surge of anger through her, he was just using her, and using the words to manipulate her heart. She knew some men would do that. Profess love just to string a girl along, in order to keep on using her.

All these thoughts spun through her head in a split second, and then she pulled back her arm and punched him dead in the face. She pushed him off of her, having no intention of getting him off now after he pulled that crap, her mind racing to try to remember where her dagger was so she could gut him right here in the pond...
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Andresciel on August 17th, 2012, 3:33 am

As the fist slammed into his face, his only thought, the only thing that came through his mind was defense. His arm locked suddenly around her waist, and with strength that most did not have when injured he lifted her clear of the water, before slamming her back down into it. He held her, back against the earth, as blood dripped from his mouth, "God petching damn it. The fucking hurt, but there was no god damn call for it. The words slipped out. I did not mean to say them." With that, he released her, backing away to haul himself up near his clothes, snatching his pants up, grumbling something about pain, before taking three steps and sinking to his knees. Lifting her, even as light as she was, had caused him instant pain, he had held it back as long as he could, but damn he wasn't going to make it much farther. He knelt there, head spinning as he looks back at her, "Sorry. I don't like being hit." Was all he said before he fell forward, laying on the grass, and spitting out the blood from her punch. "And...you got a nice right jab." He commented, before his head fell back, the earth spinning. "Now. Would you like to tell me what exactly set you off, or do I get to lay here bleeding again for no reason?"
Andresciel
The Mage Knight

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Aching Road[Tock]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 17th, 2012, 3:46 am

If he had just laid down and taken the punch without reacting, she'd never have respected him. She couldn't handle a man who just let himself be beaten down without putting up a fight. Without standing up for himself.

Though she wasn't one to be manhandled either.

When he lifted her up, she bit into his shoulder just as he was slamming her down onto the ground. She winced in pain, losing her grip and yelping, lying there for a moment as the wind was knocked out of her.

She looked up at him, expecting him to try and take her right there on the ground. Finish what he'd started a moment ago. Part of her was ready to fight to the death of he tried to force himself on her when she didn't want it. Another part of her wanted it, wanted him to pin her down, dominate her, and petch the hell out of her. She was panting, tense, and didn't know what was coming next.

But it ended with disappointment when he pulled away. She watched him stumble and fall, feeling a mixture of guilt, satisfaction, anger, and lust. She moved fast when he fell, pouncing on him, straddling him, and pinning him down. Naked, wet, and dripping, she stared at him, panting, her bare, wet breasts heaving up and down with each breath she took.

"Still love me now!?" she demanded, her voice angry and lustful. "Huh!?" She shifted back until he was rubbing between her legs again. She started grinding her hips back and forth, trying to urge him back to hardness once more. She gripped him by the shoulders, nails digging in, pinning him down. Her brown eyes were wild as she stared him down. "'Is whatcha love, mate? Ya jus' want my pussy? Ya jus' wanna good petchin'? O' ya really thinks ya loves me after a day...!?"

She leaned forward, face just above his, the madwoman staring him down, eager, angry, lustful, and in a strange way, affectionate. "What is it?" she growled. "Dun like bein' 'it? 'At's right too bad, mate. Cause I ain't no fawn fer ya ta tame..."
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)