Closed [Inclement Weather] Reach for the Skies! (Aidara)

Niro gets a little overambitious. When that happens, so can anything else

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Inclement Weather] Reach for the Skies! (Aidara)

Postby Niro on September 10th, 2012, 7:48 pm

Fall 9th, 512AV
22:20
Inclement Weather

Life is...good. Life is floating. Life is pleasure. And women. Life is flight. Life is happiness. I feel like dancing. And singing. Sooooo freeeeee. No Mia around. So perfect! I can do whatever I want! Niro was nearly skipping along the dance floor of the Inclement Weather, fresh under the effects of a couple of strong drinks and even more Poppers. He was feeling basically perfect, as he should with a night all to himself. The addition of a feel good drug and the buzz of alcohol didn't hurt things, either. The club was fairly busy, which was all the redheaded teen could want. Patrons of the establishment were into the music hot and heavy, their bodies twisting and flailing to the music, grinding against one another in passion and inebriated joy. Niro simply felt like he was spinning gracefully amongst them, the drugs running in his system altering his sense of what was really happening.

In reality, the proud Avora was moving rigidly and awkwardly, mostly off time with the driving rhythm of the drums. No one seemed to care, however, as a large number of the dancers were either just as or more altered by substances running through their body. All that mattered was the raging drums and sweet guitar which the cave was famous for. Niro's strange movements could almost fit when hidden with the crowd as he turned, bumped, and ground with everyone who caught his eye, which in his current state was almost everyone. Body glistening from the sweat covering everyone who had been there for more than half a bell, Niro had lost himself in the music. Eyes slightly glazed over, he was simply moving from person to person, a feeling of merging and reemerging pushing him further and further into his desires. Akvin and Lebanon's powerful beats had everyone energized, excited, and ready to continue moving their bodies to music until the sun rose. Total perfection, if you asked Niro.

Niro came here frequently, and it was never to remember it the next day. It was to explore everything about himself, about his culture, and preferably, about whoever he could grab a hold of. As the song ended, the Avora found himself drifting over to the bar to get another drink before the next song started. The effects of the Popper was still strong in his veins, but that didn't deter him from trying to locate someone who he felt wouldn't spurn his advances. Blurry vision made this difficult, so with a fresh drink in hand and another powerful song rocking the dance club, he stumbled back out on the dance floor, yelling and screaming wildly. "This...is..LIFE!"

The eccentric teen didn't realize just who was in attendance that night. If he had, well, he'd still be acting like a petching retard, who are we kidding. "Party on!!"

Niro
Player

Words: 40165
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2012, 10:43 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aidara on September 13th, 2012, 6:43 am

Addy had been spending more and more of her time in the Weather. Sira turned a blind eye to inebriated woman who came home to her bed nightly, though Addy knew it wouldn't be long until her lover would step in and try and make her talk about her problems. The last two seasons hadn't been kind to the little healer. Ever since The Djed Storm, and Sai... No.

Shaking her head vigorously as if to physically shake the thought from her head, Addy lifted the glass to her lips and took a long swallow of the clear liquid within. No fancy, fruity drink for her tonight, the straight alcohol burning down her throat and making her eyes water. Already her head swam a bit, the pounding of the drum causing the faint lights around the cavernous room to throb with the beat.

Slinky in an outfit of pure white, bryda that had been cut off a thigh height and a vinati that was barely more than a strip of fabric across her chest, Addy practically glowed in the dimly lit room as she lounged against the wall, simply watching the crowd writhe. The shadow that she lurked in was deep enough to hide the predatory smile that curled the corners of her lips as she sipped from her glass, the morbidity of her thoughts washed away as the alcohol began to thrum through her veins. She had to pick carefully.

There was a couple nearby that were all but undressing each other on the dance floor. A moment of pondering dissuaded Addy from joining them, rolling a shoulder to push herself away from the wall as she downed the last of her alcohol, the now empty glass idly pushed into the hand of a passerby. Ignoring the woman's shouted correction that she was "not a petching waitress", Addy slipped into the crowd.

It was easy for her to slip in between the flailing individuals, her short stature and slender figure, not to mention her exceptional flexibility, allowed her to weave quickly to the center of the dance floor. Those who frolicked around the edge of the crowd were interesting enough, but the real action went down in the middle, where even the brightest of the lights didn't reach.

When Addy made it past the last wall of bodies, she wasn't disappointed. A long figure danced in the center, stiffly and seizure like but completely in his own world and oblivious the laughs and giggles he was eliciting from the crowd. A soft murmur of laughter was the only sound Addy made as she slid forward and up next to the lone dancer, her green eyes flashing with her dimples. This is what she needed, the young mans lack of self consciousness was extremely refreshing. Even in the darkness of Inclement Weather, most of the partiers still held back and refused to let loose lest they make fools of themselves.

"You look like you're having fun." It was almost a purr as Addy slidled up next to him. "Mind if I join?"
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Niro on September 14th, 2012, 11:43 pm

Having retreated back into his own world, the inebriated Inarta was quite startled as a newcomer joined him. Everyone else was so very plain in his mind, a boring grey barely visible in the darkness of the caves. To have someone who could still be so strikingly different in such a place caused the young man to question his own mental state. Surely it was the alcohol or the drugs. Someone musta slipped something in my drink. While Poppers made you feel good, they didn't cause hallucinations. He didn't think. The young hunter stopped his dancing and turned to look at her, standing ridged as a board, taking in the woman who stood before him.

'Mind if I join?' she had asked. A simple enough question, but Niro was still suspicious. He was usually, scratch that, always the one to initiate encounters at the Weather. Slowly processing her words, Niro cocked his head slightly to one side, and moved his face close to hers. His eyes ran up and down her body, his already heavy breathing only getting heavier. With a quick lick of his lips, he nodded. "I suppose. It would help if you weren't wearing so much clothing." He smirked, grabbing a hold of her arm to pull her close, resuming his erratic dancing.

"How come I don't remember seeing you here before?" He blinked his eyes a few times, as his movements led them briefly through a sliver of light, giving him a good look at her face. His eyes widened slightly, as he leaned in closer to his partner in dance. "Familiar....but..are you even real?" He couldn't put a finger on just where he'd seen this woman, but was confident he should know. If she weren't clearly a figment of his visions.

"You see, I'm here all the time. You stand out, so I'd have noticed you," he said. Unable to focus directly on her, the young Avora stared past her face, still semi lost in the the pounding rhythms filling the cavern. Even so, his attention was completely on her, leaving Niro unaware of any murmuring or laughing which may have been directed towards the pair. "So where have you been hiding?" He slid a hand down to the small of her back as he asked the question, his smirk never leaving the young man's face.

Niro
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aidara on September 21st, 2012, 5:26 am

Even if the laugh that bubbled from her lips was lost amidst the crushing sound of the music, the man she had pressed herself too wouldn’t be able to miss the flash of teeth and pair of dimples that appeared with her grin. They had barely exchanged more than a few words and she liked the guy. “I’m sure you’ve seen me around.” Unwilling to immediately draw attention to who she was if he hadn't already noticed, Addy attempted to sidestep the question; many of the lower Caste tended to shy away from interaction with an Endal. And that was the last thing the little woman wanted.

Short enough that the flailing of his arms didn’t put her in any immediate danger, Addy swayed to the music with a little more rhythm than her dancing partner managed; though he had claimed to have not seen her around, the little healer had been frequenting the dark revelry more nights than not. “I don’t know, with moves like those I think I would have noticed you first. Are you sure you’re not new?” The direct gaze that he leveled on her, intense behind the haze of drugs and alcohol, made even Addy blush, and she was more than used to being leered at.

“Perhaps we weren’t supposed to meet before this…” Even in the faint light, Addy could tell the man was a fine specimen, and that was all she needed in order to open herself up to his advances. Feeling the slide of his hand down her spine, Addy responded to the cue and slipped into his personal space, pressing soft lines of her own body against his side, practically tucking herself beneath his arm. “Does it matter where I was? I’m here now.” The words came out in a slight slur, the alcohol that she had thrown back before entering into the crowd slamming into her system all at once.

Reaching up to her tiptoes, Addy hooked a small hand around the back of the man’s neck, pulling him down to his level so that she could press a heated, breathy kiss to his lips, those green eyes rather glazed over as they sparkled up at him. Pulling away and releasing him to stand upright, Addy stepped back from where they had writhed, pressed together, to the beat of the music and took his hand in hers. “Lets get out of here.” It seemed that this young man was going to quickly find out that the little healer Endal was not afraid to take what she wanted.

“I’m Aidara, by the way.” And she began to pull them from the crowd.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Niro on September 24th, 2012, 3:15 pm

Niro's smirk never left his face as the Endal spoke to him. As she returned his advances, the young Avora found his focus and let his lustful gaze truly drink up the beauty before him. Slowly working from bottom to top, his eyes burning with desire. "Maybe I have," he said, his body continuing its rigid movements. He still wasn't sure what the woman's aim was. It was unusual for him to be the one approached. While by no means inept with the fairer sex, Niro was still loud and brash enough that even some Inarta would be annoyed.

"I am a master of dance," the young man stated, his smirk quickly growing to a grin. "Thanks for noticing. I almost live here when I'm not hunting." Niro looked down at his diminutive dance partner as she accepted his invitation and slid into his space. Biting his lower lip, almost involuntarily, his heart only beat faster as his uneven movements became more so. "You might be right," he said, bringing his lips down to whisper in her ears. "Sometimes you've just gotta be patient." But patient she was not.

Before he could react, her hand was on his neck, their lips locked. For the brief moment they intertwined, Niro's movements were actually smooth and in rhythm. As she pulled away, however, he stood up straight, and somehow more awkwardly, as he looked at her open mouthed, a puzzled, disoriented look on his face. He just nodded at her suggestion to leave, moving obediently as she took his hand in hers and began to lead them from the center of the dance floor.

Aidara

There it was, the look of realization of just who he'd ran into this evening. A well known Endal. While several would have been embarrassed at this oversight, Niro only found himself grinning again. Aidara. An Endal. I'm amazing. With a pep in his step, Niro pushed through the crowd to walk beside her. "I'm Niro, by the way," he said, taking a slightly teasing tone. Sure that she'd not heard of him in the same way Niro had of her, he felt this a chance he couldn't waste.

Niro
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aidara on September 29th, 2012, 3:02 am

“Oh, I’ve heard of you!” Hoping that she sounded convincing enough, Addy continued to press forward through the crowd, speaking to Niro from over her shoulder as they went. “You’re that smooth dancer, right? Best rhythm in the city, from what I’m told.” A dimpled smile was flashed at him, color high in her cheeks as her eyes sparkled. She liked this man. It wasn’t often now that fellows Inartans didn’t withdraw or politely excuse themselves when they realized her identity. Addy could hardly blame them. She was an Endal who did the job of an Avora and treated everyone as if she was a Chiet, spurning the Caste system in almost every way while still seeing it’s purpose and catering to its nuances. Most of those she encountered who had heard of her simply couldn’t deal with that.

The air was noticeably cooler the moment the pair broke free of the crowd and left the revelry behind, even though they were still in the lower tunnels. The smell of alcohol and the heavy hazy of drugs still lingered about them, though without the crush of people to disperse it Addy quickly felt it all going to her head. The darkened hallways swam and sparkled, and she felt a silly, tinkering laugh leave her lips for no reason at all. “Better to be alone, I say. What do you say? I like what you say…”

It was the alcohol that hit her the hardest, mostly since she hadn’t consumed any sort of drug at all that evening, the warmth as the spirits raced through her blood spreading into her cheeks before melting down her spine. Her smile turned languid, her every movement seeming to have more purpose though she moved slower. Having lead Niro from the Weather, Addy kept hold of his hand as she gave the unsteady man a pointed shove. Their arms were only so long, Niro falling back against the wall and pulling the small woman with him. It took only a tick or two before Addy had climbed up his frame, her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck as she gave him another delicious smile. “I think you…”

What she thought never made it out as a shriek pierced through the thudding of the music inside, muffled only slightly by the smoky air. Addy’s head immediately whipped around, glassy green eyes bouncing from place to place in the distance as she sought for the source of the sound, listening. The thud thud thudthudthud thud thud of the drums within Inclement Weather hadn’t ceased or faltered in the slightest. No one else had heard the scream.

Wide as can be, Addy’s gaze swept back to Niro as she clutched herself tightly to his chest, her voice a strained whisper. “Please tell me you heard that too. If you didn’t, then someone slipped something into my drink… And then wouldn’t you be a lucky fellow?” Even though her heart raced and adrenaline made her knees weak, the fiery lust that had been ignited refused to be ignored. It took a valiant effort on Addy’s part to try and pull herself away and behave while she waited for conformation, one way or another.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Niro on October 5th, 2012, 1:33 am

Niro was buzzed enough that the flirtatious Endal could have said anything and he'd have believed it. To say flattery worked on the young hunter would be a gross understatement. Kind words of his skills at really anything would be eaten up. To call him a good dancer, well, that made his already large grin grow bigger. "I'm not surprised you've heard of me. Smooth, rhythmic, amazing, and drop dead sexy. That's me." Niro wasn't intimidated by anyone, or at least that's what he would tell you. Endal's to Dek, he'd speak his mind, regardless of consequence. It would get him into trouble more often than not, especially when other Avora or an Endal was involved. Every now and then, his relentlessness attitude would impress one and make all previous failures more than worth it.

He really should have been thankful that Aidara was leading him, because the fiery man was lost in the sea of drugs, alcohol, music, and sweat. Even as they passed through and from the crowd, he couldn't focus on any one thing. The straight parts of the hallway seemed to bend, curve, and wave. He looked foolish, trying to keep a tight hold on his companion's hand, all the while walking as though those imagined alterations in path were actually there. Thankfully, they stopped, Addy clearly having something on her mind. He didn't mind, as the same was on his.

Pressed against the wall, Niro sighed, feeling her touch and climb his body. As her legs wrapped around him, his arms slid to her lower back once again, supporting her. She began to speak, but stopped suddenly, causing him to raise an eyebrow. Something was amiss, it seemed, but Niro hadn't noticed anything. Aidara had heard something, but Niro had not. "I didn't hear anything," he said, looking into her troubled eyes while she pulled away. His grin had disappeared, out of annoyance and confusion. "Are you playing a trick on me?" he inquired, point blank. He could get really pissed off when someone led him on. "And don't worry, I'm no gentleman, but unwilling drugged women aren't my thing." An ill gained conquest was no conquest at all. Who wanted to brag about a trophy they cheated to get?

Niro
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aidara on October 7th, 2012, 4:49 am

“Oh please. Me? Unwilling? Apparently you haven’t heard of me.” Still peering off towards the dark end of the corridor, Addy continued the banter while hardly noticing the ominous frown that creased her new toys features. But he hadn’t heard the scream…

Chocking it up to an overactive, intoxicated imagination, Addy turned her face back up to Niro, that playful smile dimpling her cheeks once more, one of her hands slipping from around his neck so that she could trail a nail down the bare skin of his chest. The sweet smile turned impish at the red weal that was left to mark the passage of her finger.

“Oh… I’m sorry.” Her tone couldn’t have made it any plainer that she was not, green eyes wide with feigned innocence as she placed a soft kiss on the spot, face turned just enough so that she could watch his face. “I… would… never… play… tricks…” The words were murmured against his over-warm skin, sharp nips, strung out across his skin, accenting each word.

“Come here.” The command was practically a purr, the sound rumbling deep within her chest as Addy rose back up and pressed herself fully against Niro, her hands flat against the stone on either side of his head, her lips crushing hotly against his, her tongue probing, seeking access. Another growl and Addy bit down on his bottom lip, stretching it between her teeth as she leaned back before letting go and attacking the side of his neck with earnest, her breath coming in hot, rapid pants.

Her hands slid down his sides, across his bare stomach; there wasn’t hardened muscle there like some of the men she had been with, but Addy could appreciate the firm tautness nonetheless. With a soft sigh against the base of his throat, Addy dipped her fingers down into the waist of his Bryda, tugging impatiently when they didn’t instantly give wave beneath her hands. “Mmm. Hurry and get me out of here or else you better not be shy.”

The words had barely left her lips when the shriek sounded again, louder this time, causing the healer to whip her head around with a startled yelp. “There it is again! I think someone is hurt!”
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Niro on November 1st, 2012, 3:09 am

"If you give me a chance, I'd certainly go about finding everything I could about you." Nailed it, the young Inarta thought to himself. Her forward ways did nothing but fan the raging fire that was his ego. With the Endal's every move and touch, Niro's chest would nearly puff up like aggressive birds he so often emulated. Only this bird's vision was hazed from the drugs flowing through his blood.

His eyes closed in pleasure at her every touch and kiss, gasping as her lips caressed his skin over and over, accentuating each word she spoke. He was in the palm of her hand at this point, unable to begin resisting the beautiful redhead's advances. So when Aidara commanded, he obeyed. As she pressed him against the wall, his arms wrapped around her, pulling her close, their bodies flush against one another. Niro accepted her invitation, letting her invade his mouth before forcing his tongue into hers, taking a deep breath at the momentary respite she gave when attacking his neck.

Niro had no decency, so the idea of having a little, no, a lot of fun right in public. He was ready to give into her demands, but before had the chance to reply, she went on about the screaming again. For being a hunter he was depressingly unobservant, so he'd have to take her word at this. "Petching screaming. I don't hear it!" He yelled, annoyed. "But if you swear it's there, let's check it out. Don't think you're getting out of it that easy, though." He looked at her expectantly, ready to follow her to where she was hearing the scream.

Niro
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aidara on November 2nd, 2012, 10:02 pm

“I wouldn’t dream of such a thing, Handsome.” Lingering just a moment, her priorities clearly inhibited by the alcohol, Addy snatched at Niro’s slightly pouting lower lip, catching it between her teeth with a little growl and a suckle that sealed her promise more securely than any words could have. From there, the little woman unwound her arms and legs with a reluctant sigh, allowing Niro’s hands to guide her to the floor.

“It sounded from this way.” Squinting off into the shadows that gathered further along the corridor, Addy groped for her new companions hand, managing to grab his thigh at one point, offering a very insincere, giggled apology. When her little hand was finally fit snugly inside his own larger palm, the little woman took a few weaving steps forward towards the shadows, tugging insistently on Niro’s hand; the man was, understandably, less than enthusiastic to follow; their little nitch against the wall had been quite cozy.

It wasn’t until they were both surrounded by the shadows that Addy started to curse loudly. “We don’t even have a light. How are we going to see anything- Ow!” Until forced to do so in a dark corridor, the little healer hadn’t realized just how difficult it was to walk in a straight line. Though Niro probably couldn’t see what she was doing, Addy hopped up and down on one leg (or attempted too), clutching the foot with its freshly stubbed toe in her hands. Of course, in her current state, this extreme example of athletic ability only lasted for a moment or two before there was a loud thump and more very un-lady-like cursing.

Blindly searching with both her hands, Addy eventually found the wall and managed to pull herself upright. Though her toe still throbbed, her drunken mind pushed the pain down to the bottom of the list of importance, bringing the scream back up to number one. “We have to hurry! Oh! We have too!” They hadn’t heard, or Addy hadn’t heard, any more screams for a handful of chimes, but still she rushed down the hallway as fast as her wobbling steps could take her, Niro ever in toe, ignoring any sound of protest that might have issued from the man.

Turning the corner revealed a bit of light, though it was still a ways down the hallway; the pool of light was a little too low to the floor to be one of the mage lights hanging from the wall. “Shhhh.. look!” A hand was lifted as Niro was pulled up beside the little woman, fingers sloppily aiming to press to his lips in the “be quiet” motion instead slapped randomly around his face. “I think there is someone there.”

Sure enough, from within the faint golden pool of light there was a hunched silhouette. Eyes wide in fear, but still unable to curb her curiosity, Addy slid forward a few steps for a better look. The black shape seemed to be shaking, and in the silence that the healer had impressed upon the two explorers, they could faintly hear rapid breathing and quiet sobs “Oh! They’re crying!”

That seemed to decide it for the little woman, who dropped Niro’s hand and pelted off down the hallway towards the light. It took only a handful of ticks for Addy to come sliding to a graceless stop over the sobbing form. Kneeling down and whispering loudly, the modulation of her voice greatly skewed by the alcohol, Addy reached out a hand to touch the form. “It’s alright, it’s alright. What happened?”

At first, the shape flinched away, though with the wall behind it there was not far it could go; when Addy’s hand finally made contact, the shape looked up to reveal the tear streaked face of a young woman, her hair discheveled, the whites of her eyes telling of the depth of her fear. Instead of answering the healers question, however, a single, shaking finger was raised and pointed off down the hallway, the opposite way they had came.

“Whatever caused thish has gone that way Slurring slightly and raising a finger to point imperiously in the same direction as the woman, Addy looked up at Niro, her face almost comically serious. “We have to go look.”
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Next