Gale's Real Fortune...Maybe (Lucas)

Gale actually gets his real fortune told...Maybe...If he doesn't get sucked up in conversation

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on November 3rd, 2012, 9:22 pm

ImageImageImage

OOCGah, thousands of apologies to you for my extra long delay. I hope I can be forgiven for being a jerk to you and everyone else I've been putting off. XP

The blondes brow perked slightly when the lad explained that he could ask…Uphis who was apparently an Alvina. Of course, Gale had no idea what the fortune teller was talking about, but that’s what he was for, wasn’t it? To get people confused and thinking.

But it was interesting to meet such a…enthusiastic one. It’s more like having a conversation with a stranger and then maybe a fortune telling then rather a get in, get what you want, and get out like he last fortune telling. Unlike the mysterious hooded figure, Lucas didn’t seem to mind showing any emotion at all. Clearly being upset or disappointed with Gale not insulting people, he couldn’t help but smirk. This was a very enjoyable visit. Very interesting.

It took the artist a few moments of secretive murmuring and playing around with his book and stuff before a reply to his question was actually given. Yet another interesting reply. First adapt and now magic? Maybe he should actually think more about these things.

“Hm. That’s certainly interesting.” He gave an odd look at the boy’s prideful smile. “I’ll have to give that more thought then. It was nice talking to you-um…” Gale cut himself off hoping the teller would fill in the blank, his hands on his knees again.

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Lucas Arias on January 4th, 2013, 4:26 pm

„I hope so“, Lucas said as Gale remarked that what he said was interesting. „I was making a real effort to give you a good fortune telling. I’m especially proud of the goat. There are people who are into goats, you know, if you think it will never happen to you, and I’ve been telling you nonsense all the time. They are called Benshira. So if you don’t want to fall in love with a goat because you think she’s a girl, you should never go anywhere near the desert.“

„The treasure in the magic lab is also real by the way. I was looking for it myself when I was living in Syliras, but I didn’t find it. I probably wasn’t good enough at magic.“

„I’m Lucas“,
he introduced himself, changing the topic abruptly because he had noticed the way Gale had spoken, as if he were waiting for him to say his name. „And I’ll be happy to discuss the fortune telling with you if you have any questions. But first I would like to know your name. I’ve introduced myself, so it would only be fair. You are of course free to give me a fake name because I’ll never know whether you are lying anyway. I can’t read minds. I haven’t learned it yet.“

„Since I’ve mentioned lying, maybe I’m just calling myself ‚Lucas‘ because telling everybody that I’m Loren Dyres‘ secret bastard son would attract attention and tarnish the Lord of Syliras‘ reputation forever, especially since he was only sixteen when he met my mother who was almost twice his age and married on top of it.“

„Oops“,
he made, blushed and looked incredibly worried at the same time. „I hope you can keep a secret. But then again, I may just be Lucas, the fortune teller who’s never been anywhere near the Lord of Syliras, in which case you don’t need to worry.“

"So what's your name?"
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Words: 231699
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 12:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Taylani on November 20th, 2013, 8:51 pm

XP Award!

Lucas Arias:

XP Award:
  • +3 Socialization
  • +1 observation
  • +1 deception
  • +1 acting
  • +1 fortune telling

Lore:
  • Painting for cash
  • Gale McCenry: An Artist

Notes: .

Gale McCenry:

XP Award:
  • +3 socialization
  • +2 observation

Lore:
  • Secrets untold
  • Lucas Arias: An artist
Notes: These are comments.

Comments :
Feel free to pm me any questions about the grade and don’t forget to edit/delete your grade request.

TAYLANI
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous