A fatefull encounter ( Xenova )

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Dragan on May 12th, 2010, 6:28 pm

Timestamp: Spring 22nd, 510 AV

As everything was dying in it`s beauty, bathed in that little sun that was still sitting on top of the horizont, Dragan sat down in a dark alley trying to get a piece of an arrow out of his forearm still growling at himself for an unsuccesfull robbery atempt.
His arms griped tightly around the arrow as he pulled it out as he started to squeel a bit in agonizing pain for the arrows top was jagged out and carved onto so it was rather hard to pull it out without causing any further injuries.
He sighsed for a moment realizing that it it finally over, and the pain is finally gone, well more or less.
He slowly stood up while he could hear his knees begging for help from fatigue and bruises he got earlier that misserable day. His body started to slowly walk on it`s own while using the nearest wall as a backup, he had no control of his movements at all or at least that is how he felt as he fell and stood up repeatedly. And than he finally fainted not being able to find his way home after all..."there just wasn`t enough time"-he thought as his body hit the ground making a heavy blunt sound.
A few hours later as he oppened up his tired eyes feeling a lot better he noticed a dark figure walking into the alley, he quickly grabbed his staff for it could have been anyone, and got himself in the middle of the road awaiting that fatefull encounter
It will all be ok in the end...if its not ok...its not the end
Dragan
Player

Words: 11907
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2010, 2:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Xenova Prillar on May 14th, 2010, 2:11 am

Xenova was not normally one to be traveling the back alleys and streets, but for some odd reason she felt pulled to this one. She had no skills in fighting and so she generally avoided any place where she might encounter violence. That and a six foot tall, blue skinned, silver eyed woman stood out and was likely to be a target. She just simply felt that this time Rhysol would protect her.

She pulled her long cloak up around her to conceal as much of who and what she was as possible and clutched her dagger thinking that she really needed to visit Black Tar and get some poison to coat it with...or for that matter inquire about an apprenticeship since that was the only poisoner in the city. The cool breezes in Ravok made wearing a light cloak comfortable even in the late Spring.

She spotted a figure sprawled out on the ground, another poor soul taken down by the will of Rhysol and living in this city. she thought to herself. Normally she would have not taken much notice as those that should survive were usually capable of doing so without her aid and she had little to offer anyway. But this time she was drawn to this figure.

Suddenly it sat up and grasped a staff, she held out her hands open palmed, though in the dark her coloration could not be discerned unless they were up close. She halted and spoke, a rich deep alto voice flowing from the hood of the cloak in a sensual manner.
Please I mean you no harm. I am but a humble servant of the lord of this city. You are in danger here,let me get you to a safe location.
Xenova Prillar
Player

Words: 21934
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2009, 5:28 am
Character sheet

Postby Dragan on May 14th, 2010, 12:40 pm

His eyes started so smirk slightly as he still could not see all that well in the dark, but by the looks and sounds of it, it was a female, a woman, and a strange one for that matter. Looking at the woman with no special interest in mind he slowly spoke to her " Why are you here, it`s easy to die in a place like this, don`t you know?" He than smirked sligtly more as he meant to continue his rain of questions to the the figure that was still standing still, but than something had crossed his mind and he stopped to think of a question slowly as he spoke in a soft manner: "What is your name, oh strange one?"
He awaited for a response from the shadowy figure as he started to be more and more curious about what and who lies in the dark. His eyes now fully grasping the dark and understanding the shadows now peeled to the female in question, and he was analyzing her every move, her every breath. The blue skinned female slowly moved towards him until she stopped and asked him to come with her, knowing this city, that probbably was not a good idea, but knowing himself and his careless nature, Dragan slowly started to walk towards the female in question.
His pride than broke along as his fragile stature, his damn knees could not hold his weight and the overuse of elements for the night caused him to be too worn out even to stand. As he kneeled a few feet from her figure he still grasped his staff as he was not the one to trust that easily.
Dragan
Player

Character sheet

Postby Xenova Prillar on May 17th, 2010, 1:16 am

Xenova smiled inwardly as the man in font of her asked what she was doing there as she herself didn't know that was totally the will of Rhysol as far as she was concerned. His lack of concern over her being there standing over him was only equaled or bettered by her own since she was drawn here. Of course as he mentioned being killed in these alleys, she considered that it might be the will of Rhysol that she die or experience the fear of dying that day so she was unconcerned about that as well.

I was drawn here, perhaps it was to meet you. It is not for me to know, simply to do. she said in that soft,rich voice of hers which even when she was not being seductive was very sensual. I am simply called Xenova. And you are?
She was good at the art of conversation since it was vital to be so if you were truly seducing someone.

The man struggled to his feet and began to try and follow her out of the alley way. She watched him as it seemed he was having trouble getting along, normally she would not care and let him make it on his own..if it were his fate to die here then so be it. Somehow this soul needed Rhysol and she would be the one to convince him of it, but first he needed tending to. She approached him and slipped an arm under his arm and supported him.

Come as you said it is not safe here. She knew she would not take him back to her own home as he might not be the trust able type however she would find a safe place to let him recover.
Xenova Prillar
Player

Character sheet

Postby Dragan on May 17th, 2010, 1:01 pm

Accepting her help he gave into her will not minding it too much, cause to tell the turth, he did not mind having a beautyfull young woman care for him even if it all was just for a while...he did not care for the consequences...he never did...that is what made half of his life dodging backfired adventure atempts, so what could possibly go wrong with a girl like this even if she was the devil herself.
"Please, save that talk for someone who believes in all that religious things, for i am the one who believes in people and emotions that fuel us all...now before we get into some sort of an argument, there is something you should know besides my name if you plan on helping me. I am a thief and a mage...well the mage part more or less, but still i do feel the need to tell you that, i doubt you will believe me anyway...and my name...well..you can call me Dragan if you wish".
As he finished talking he started awaiting for the reaction at hand, for after wanting to help him, she needs to know what is she getting herself into, even if it was not the best feeling in the world to explain your actions to a stranger...even so...she needed to know. The next couple of seconds looked like hours to him as he awaited for her to answer, but then as he raized his gaze up to her, he noticed she was about to say something.
Dragan
Player

Character sheet

Postby Xenova Prillar on May 20th, 2010, 2:33 am

Xenova allowed Dragan to lean on her as she led him out of the alleyway toward the street, she only hoped the guard was not looking for him or this would be a very short acquaintanceship. She would have laughed openly at his thought that she might be the devil herself as to some that was who she served and it would have amused her to find that someone thought her to be his embodiment. She was not a strong woman but tall enough that he could lean on her and they could get to the nearest Ravosala where she would pay the boatman a little extra to keep his mouth shut and take them to a place she knew he would be safe.

While they traveled she listened to him raving against religion, she was not much on religion herself, serving Rhysol to her was a lifestyle more than a belief. However organized religion had its place. She also heard him say he was a thief and a mage, well she had figured he was a thief and not too many else would be lying wounded in an alleyway so he was either the thief or the victim.

She spoke in her rich alto, now that they were in the sun he could see the light blue,scaly skin and the silver eyes that marked her aside from other humans. She spoke quietly

Well we are alike then m'lord Dragan for I'm not much on religion, I find it easier to live a lifestyle pleasing to the lord of this city and when he is in a good mood he blesses me for that service. Most times I am grateful for his protection. As to your being a mage and a thief I thought you to be a thief as only a thief or a victim would find themselves in your situation in an alleyway. I will take you to a safe house of sorts and we can talk more while I bind your wounds better.

The boarded the Ravosala and she eased him down in the seat making sure he did not bleed all over it. she then slipped the man his money and bribe and directed him through a series of canals to a nondescript building. she knew this building to be used by one of her father's associates and not patrolled well so they would be undisturbed till Dragan could heal. She smiled as Rhysol had sent her a plaything for a while and she would enjoy him.
Xenova Prillar
Player

Character sheet

Postby Dragan on May 20th, 2010, 9:40 pm

As they moved through the shadows of the night, he looked at her curious, because for someone who does not seem to be an outlaw by trade, she was quite into this. As he watched her negotiation with the boathandler, he quickly caught track of her natural gift in negotiation, for it did not take her long to get them safely on they way, somwhere in the unknown. His thoughts started to conflict in his head, and he was starting to get bugged by the too many "what if"s in this current situation. He stopped his line of thought the best he could, only to speak shortly: "Thank you, really, but....why are you doing all this?" his lips sealed as he finished his thought out loud and looked at ther curious.
Not waiting for her to respond he quickly thought of some more questions about her, but was still not sure should he ask them all in a public place like this, or should he ask them at all. As she looked really appealing, he did not mind being charmed or even mesmerized by her, he had a weak spot for pretty girls anyway, and aftell all, she was a normal person so far. Control of his actions started to fade from him slowly as he started to stare at her curious while scratching the back of his head a bit confused.
"Where are we going? How come you are so cool with all of this?" so many questions filled his head as he let some of them leave and find their place in the air around them, breaking the silence.
And so he awaited for her reaction, hoping for a not hostile one, hoping....oh well he had no idea what was he hoping for but he thought he should have some clue about what was going on, no matter how much out of his hands it all was.
Dragan
Player

Character sheet

Postby Xenova Prillar on May 24th, 2010, 2:16 am

Xenova had already decided the direction she would take this in if she could, otherwise she would enjoy playing with this guy's mind, it was so fun to play with the toys she was sent. She smiled a soft smile and pushed back her hood and for the first time Dragan could get a good look at her.

Xenova was a good six feet tall which made her unusually tall, almost giant for a female human, her skin was a pale blue and seemed to be that color naturally, going from her head to her feet..as far as he could tell. Her hair was an ebony black and fell in soft ringlets about her shoulders, she was well built and shapely with soft,round curves where a woman should have them. She accented it with clothing that left enough to the imagination but revealed exactly what she wanted it to. The most striking and unusual feature of this woman was her eyes,they had silver irises like those of a bird. Though Dragan would not know it yet, she was pure human despite her half blooded appearances. She had a soft pattern of what looked like scales on her skin like that of a Konti but no gills. When she spoke she had a rich,alto voice that was seductive and sweet.

Milord Dragan,I have my own motives for doing that which I do. However you looked as if you needed protection so I'm offering it until you are healed. In this city Rhysol watches over all. Perhaps he sent me to you as you needed rescuing? Perhaps this is just a game for him and you are a pawn even if you don't care about him. she left him with more to ponder than just her looks and seductive nature.

The ride was smooth and silent for the most part except for the small chatter between Xenova and Dragan. The floated gently down several canals while she answered his questions.
We are going to a place I know you will be safe until you heal. It is not well patrolled and the building is abandoned. I will bring you food and drink for a few days. I am so cool with all this as I am one to go with the moment, chaos is part of life so is unpredictability. They are the spice of life don't you think?

The drifted into a dock near a series of nondescript buildings. She helped Dragan out of the Ravosala and led him through a series of streets until they came to what appeared to be a warehouse. She opened the door and led him into what was a small office or had been at one time. There was a small cot there and she helped him lie down on it.

You must rest Milord Dragan and we must talk. At least till your strength returns.
Xenova Prillar
Player

Character sheet

Postby Dragan on May 24th, 2010, 12:15 pm

Looking at her he saw a beautyfull, yes beautyfull, but a strange looking female, that was for sure, she was not like anything he had ever seen before than, and he will probbably not see any like her after that, but still he let his gaze feast on her for a bit as his imagination started doing strange and twisted things. Her body sinking deeper and deeper into his mind he was now completely thorn between thoughts of pleasure, and darker but more truth bound dark thoughts of treachery and failure. He was caught way too many times to let something like a single woman get him killed after all that life on the streets, now if there was more of them, that would be a challenge, a single faint smile disturbed the peace of his expression as that motion started running through his mind.

He gathered up some res into his hand as he felt the pain of doing so, he knew it was a desperate move, but it needed to be done, a small flame, as small as he could use appeared on one of his fingers as he pressed it against the still bleeding wound on his arm. The smell of burned flesh filled the air around them as he growled slowly, cauterizing the rather small wound, that was the right way, every pleasure or pain no matter how large could have been thrown off by some more pain.

"Rhysol is a blind fool, it would be an overstatement to put in the words that are now mingling in my mind. So how do you know so much about evading the guard, avoiding being seen, simply avoiding attention?" his eyes now narrowed slightly as he said too much already.

His arms were now crossed on his chest as he was ready to follow her lead wherever it may take them. He thought about correcting his previous statement with some mending phrases, but he was just not in the mood to do so.....it`s not like it would move them anywhere anyway.
Dragan
Player

Character sheet

Postby Xenova Prillar on May 25th, 2010, 10:36 pm

Xenova was nothing if not observant, it was a requirement for being a seductress. She had observed the fact that Dragan seemed unable to take his eyes off her and that there were subtle changes in his breathing that indicated he was already interested in her. This was a good thing because she could use her whiles to make him more receptive to what she had to say. She smiled a little at the thought of having a new toy to play with and it was a smile that turned slowly and seductively up at the corners of her mouth raising her pink,full lips upward.

She noted that he was forming something in his hand that burst into a small flame on his finger, she knew nothing about magic so she did not recognize res for what it was but she did recognize that he was using magic. She adjusted her bodice to reveal a little more of her well rounded but not too full self than she had before and gazed into his eyes softly. He pressed the fire to his wound and cauterized it, she had seen her father demonstrate this in field training for the Ebonstryfe so she knew what he was doing and why.

she laughed softly and richly, an almost musical sound as he called Rhysol a blind fool, there were few who would dare to call him anything like that. Oh he is neither blind nor a fool by any stretch of the imagination. He simply sees needs and meets them it is what he does as a god.

She smiled at him again in that soft,seductive way and said simply to his questionI was raised by a soldier of this city and in the will of Rhysol, I know about the corruption in the hearts of men, you simply offer the right coin and any man or woman will do as you ask and for those who do not need coin...there are other things to offer. It is a matter of nature Milord Dragan. A far as how to evade the guard. I played in these streets as a child, at least the ones we have traveled and when you look like I do Milord you learn to conceal yourself to avoid slavers and others who would disturb your walk.

She motioned to the place they resided in,This is an asset of a friend of my father's..also a childhood haunt. I knew it to be abandoned and not patrolled well. There is little here to disturb nor interest you so you are safe here and so am I
Xenova Prillar
Player

Character sheet

Next