[Bronze Wood] You're Kidding Me, Right? [Elliot/Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Matthius on May 13th, 2010, 12:17 pm

Thread Info :
Timestamp: 42nd Day of Spring, 510AV
Time of Day: Early Morning
Thread Type: Social
Thread Notes: Yay boars! 8D

The sunlight dappled whatever it touched, leaves and other things riding the back of the wind through the sun’s beams. The sounds of birds twittering all around him was a good sign. Nothing had seen him yet. The air was cool and sweet, carrying the scent of spring with it. Life was all around him, ready for the picking. Yes, he need just find the right target and bring it down. Too bad humans didn’t look too kindly to his hunger for their flesh. Oh well.

Creeping forward through the trees, Night stalked. He hadn’t found the herd of small deer he had hoped on encountering. Small deer were his favourite. But at least he wouldn’t be going home empty-handed this time. He had a bunch of rabbits waiting to be skinned and salted back at camp. They would earn him a fair pay if he couldn’t catch whatever else he encountered. But now he had to concentrate.

Sniffing delicately, Night growled ever so softly to himself. There was nothing worth hunting nearby as far as he could tell. Still, he was determined to at least find a wild pig or something of the sort. Rabbits just didn’t seem to be his thing that day. Peering at the ground beneath him, the half blood leaned closer, looking at the markings in the dirt. Well, something had gone this way recently. Something big. Perhaps a stray horse? That wouldn’t sell at market, but it would feed him for a while.

Further he stalked, sniffing and looking at the ground as he did so. What he wouldn’t give for a Cyphrus Strider right about now. They were quite tender in the legs if you killed them quick enough. Or maybe a glassbeak drumstick. That would go down nicely. Night’s mouth was salivating just thinking about such things.

Ahead, he heard the snuffling of a boar. A smirk crossed his face. Yes, something fat and juicy to kill. Climbing up the nearest tree that would hold his weight, Night glanced around, looking for the animal. It took a few moments, but he eventually found it digging around for mushrooms and worms among the leaves. His heartbeat sped up, adrenaline rushing through his veins. The hair along his elbows puffed out noticeably, the stubs on his back twitching as he contemplated how to kill the thing. It was big. It had large, sharp tusks capable of gouging a nice hole in his gut.

Shifting his weight, Night thought for a moment. Well, if he dropped down on it from the tree, he could potentially miss or scrape himself on those tusks. If he climbed down to sneak up on it, there was a chance he’d make a noise and scare off the brute. And, god’s forbid, if he threw his dagger at it, he’d either miss or just piss it off.

Looks like it was jumping from the tree. Edging along the branch as quietly as he could, Night stared longingly at the boar. Yes, he needed this boar. It was going to sell bloody well in Syrilas to some wealthy family and he was going to get paid and then he was going to go drink some of this alcohol stuff he had heard about and potentially get laid. A good time to be had by all.

Pulling his dagger from where its sheath had been tied to the cord of his loincloth, Night inched further along until he was hanging directly above the beast. Now that he was closer, it looked bigger than he had originally thought. Perhaps too big for him to take down by himself without injury. Regretfully crawling back along the branch, he froze when he heard a snap...

And crashed right on top of the boar that squealed and thrashed with Night clinging to its back. “For the love of the Great Rending, stop!” he cried out in the tongue of the Zith, holding on for his life. The animal kicked and flailed, trying to get the half blood off of its back.

Dagger still in hand, Night began to stab wildly into the beast’s back, trying to sever its spinal cord before it gutted him right there and then. The most he got were squeals of pain and blood splattered all over his chest and abdomen. And so, holding on for dear life, stabbing with all that he had, Night clung until the boar could kick no more.

The two of them were patting and wheezing, blood dripping from wounds on both creatures. However, while Night’s were only superficial scratches, the boar suffered great gashes and tears. Rolling off of the pig, Night struggled to his knees before he reached out and slashed the boar’s throat with his claws. As the boar bled out, the half blood began to laugh.

“That was one hell of a workout,” he chuckled, wiping a rogue splat of blood from his forehead. He glanced over at the animal, patting its fleshy shoulder. “Well done, my friend. Well done. You almost had me there a few times.” With that, he shakily got to his feet, wiping the blood from his dagger with his loincloth. The male went to lean against a tree, regaining his breath before he had to haul this beast back to his camp. But damn, that was fun!
Matthius
Unique, just like everybody else.

Words: 21106
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2010, 4:42 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Elliot Skythorn on May 13th, 2010, 4:37 pm

As the first gentle rays of sunlight fell onto the world, Elliot was waking up while smirking slightly and slowly getting back his balance. He sat up slowly and looked around for no obvious reasons, he just gazed the surrounding area still not sure where did he faint from exhaustion last night.
The Bronze forest..that had to be it, he tought as he picked up his backpack wich suddenly was much heavier than usual..or so it would seem, he dropped it down quickly falling to his knees and saying: " The brewer of storms and smith of thunder, make me worthy to spread your judgement upon my fellow humans". He than oppened his eyes again got the backpack back on his right shoulder and started walking deeper into the woods.
He started grinning almost extatic as he felt the smell of flowers in his nose and the gentle touch of wind on his face, as his long walk moved on he would stop almost at the each tree just to touch it`s bark or to pick up some of the fallen or flying leaves. It sure made him happy to be free to roam around lost for now, for his twisted sence of reason told him that if he does not know where he is, neither do his problems...and there were quite a few of them.
He washed up his face and drank some water a bit deeper into the woods as he ate some of the food that could be eaten raw, some bread and he found quite a lot of strange but tasty berries.
As he filled his bag with some of the berries he continued his journey to nowhere, he felt so good not knowing where is he going or when is he going to get there "Anticipation is a wonderous thing"-he thought. He drew out his sword cutting all the bushes and lianas blocking his path, for he, the one that serves Zurlav shall not be stopped by simple weeds. The final cut through the mass of branches cleared a view to a smaller pasture like field and a...a zith without wings, leaning on a nearby tree.
Intrigued by this occurance he stepped deeper into the field just noticing the dead boar by the man`s feet, and by the looks of it, the boar was slain a few moments ago, very likely by the mistery man.
He approached the man slowly and while standing behind him he sat down his arm on the man`s shoulder, not saying anything, just facing both of his multicolored eyes down at the smaller man.
"there" most everything is nothin'
that it seems
"where" you see the things you only wanna see

Elliot Skythorn
Player

Words: 46213
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2010, 4:18 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Matthius on May 13th, 2010, 8:18 pm

It was peaceful enough out here. Not very many humans came this way abound. That’s why he liked it here. There was no one to tell him what he could do, what he couldn’t do and what he should think. He was his own creature out here. Freedom with civilization just a walk away. What more could he have asked for? Well, absence of glare and rude remarks would be nice, but one could only get so much out of life.

A very strange sound floated to his ears then, one that lit the burning fires of his curiosity. It was a loud noise, echoing deep through the forest. And it was a good thing that he had killed the boar when he had, else said noise would have flushed the thing away, eluding his clutches. Who was the clumsy git who strolled through the Bronze Wood, making such a terrible noise? A smirk passed over his lips. Perhaps a tasty woodcutter’s son. That would be a nice, gut-filling meal.

Moments passed and one hand reached over his shoulder to scratch at his wing stubs as he waited for the maker of said noise to finally stumble upon him. Why go and find what it was when it was coming to him? Though, his mind got to thinking. What if it were a gang of slavers? That would be most unfortunate. He had no wish to deal with people who wanted to confine him and sell him to some strange person.

Or perhaps it was a young knight, looking for an adventure. Oh, Night would give him (or her) an adventure to remember. His flecked eyes narrowed into slits. However, for now, he was going to pretend it was definitely a woodcutter’s son with nice, beefy legs and thick, chunky arms. That was a much safer idea to go with.

Among the trees, he spotted a flash. It looked like some kind of metal. Oh, so maybe it was a reckless knight after all. What a strange thing to stumble on him in the middle of the woods. What a dangerous thing to stumble on him in the woods. He could easily be mistaken for a monster, if that’s what one chose to see. And who was out here to correct that? Only him.

A rather large man stepped out of the trees, his sword drawn. Oh, what a silly way to use a sword. Swords weren’t for cutting weeds and trees. They were for killing things. Machetes were for cutting trees and weeds and things. The muscles all along his shoulders and back tensed as the man began to approach. Why couldn’t he be like the others human and spit and leave? Why must he be approached out here, with nothing but a dead boar and a dagger against this... thing?

Nonetheless, his curiosity bid him to stay where he was and see what this man wanted. By the look and smell of him, he was human. That meant he couldn’t be too much of a threat, unless he started swinging that sword around. Then he was in trouble. Night’s eyebrow arched as the man drew closer still, but said nothing. This was a strange human, indeed.

And then he disappeared from sight behind him for a moment before Night felt an arm rest on his shoulder. This was different, to say the least. Perhaps his reputation of being quite the promiscuous half blood had gotten around and this one wanted a romp in the woods with him. A dark smirk crossed his lips. Clearing his throat, Night decided he would start the conversation.

“And am I to assume why your arm is on my shoulder, or are you going to tell me?” His head swivelled around, peering at the startling set of odd coloured eyes. He didn’t let the surprise show on his face. “Because I have a number of things running through my head right now and I wouldn’t want you to get the wrong idea,” he teased, glancing down at the sword. “Especially with a large chunk of metal like that in your possession.”
Matthius

Character sheet

Postby Elliot Skythorn on May 13th, 2010, 9:32 pm

He let go of the man`s arm and slowly sheated his sword while taking off his hood and showing his rather strange looks to the hairy man. His tattoed palm started moving towards the man in a manner of greeting as he softly spoke the words " I was just rather curious, and the best way to look who you are up close was the easiest from behind. I am Elliot, but you probbably know me as the rainbow freak or some lame excuse for a name in that manner, and may i ask for yours? Elliot did not understand his actions just now, he did not really want to get to know the man better, he was just sick of fighting, despise and hate in the eyes of the people who he butchered all so easily. But this man, a fellow freak, a Zith, or at least something along these lines, he was never the one to dwell on someone`s misfortune, but meeting a person who could understand how he actually feels, now that was something we all wish for, a friend, or at least someone who understands.
Elliot`s hand just stood there in mid air awaiting response from the newfound man, and the man just stood there glaring at him as he was afraid or carefull for some sort of a trap or a deceit. " It`s ok, if i wanted to hurt you in any way i would have stabbed you when i got behind you and it would all have been over in a blink of an eye, i am not truly sure is that fear or caution in your eyes, but i do not make much difference in either, so maybe i should be proud that i am so wierd " Elliot said while smirking a bit as he remembered all those judging faces, all those pointing fingers, and above all, those, those piercing eyes that were killing him every time they gazed upon his flesh.
Elliot`s face gave off a strange grin as he lost his concentration for a while and threw one of his daggers in a nearby bush as he than looked curiously at the animal that fell out, he would say it is a deer but who knows for sure in a place like this. As he went to retrieve his dagger he kneeled down in front of the animal, getting the weapon back in its sheet and throwing the deer next to the dead boar. He sat down curiously looking at the man, he closed his eyes slowly repeating his prayer to Zurlav for a while and than he oppened them still finding the man there. " I just gave you enough time to escape, so why didn`t you?"-he spoke silently as he knew Zith have a good hearing
that it seems

Elliot Skythorn
Player

Character sheet

Postby Matthius on May 14th, 2010, 8:49 am

This one was indeed different to any human he had known. But then, Night didn’t ‘know’ people. He mainly ate them. A confused expression stumbled across his features. How in anyone’s logic could you get to know someone better from behind? Well, unless you planned to... But Night wasn’t one for that. He was the man, damnit! By now, he had turned to face the stranger, arching an eyebrow as his arms crossed over his bare chest. “Night,” was all he said, eyes slipping down to stare at the hand offered to him.

Was this some form of human greeting? He didn’t like touching strange people’s hands. Especially when they looked like they could pull his arm from its socket. What did he want? Night was having a hard time trying to solve this question. No human wanted anything to do with him. Not unless they wanted to kill him or mock him. Still, this man had captured his curiosity for now. And that meant he wouldn’t try to eat him anytime soon.

“I don’t fear you, if that’s what you’re insinuating.” Men were not to be feared. Swords, on the other hand... “Though I do agree that you’re weird. You’re very hard for me to understand.” Maybe he should just eat him. It would certainly give him a clear conscience. He looked like he’d be tasty too. It was always the muscular ones that tasted best. Saliva began to build in Night’s mouth as he thought on it. A nice chunk out of one of those thighs...

His thoughts were broken when the stranger suddenly moved, hurling a dagger at a nearby bush. His instinctual reaction was to bare his teeth and growl, which he did without a second thought. Such quick movements always did get him edgy. However, he was not the target, but a deer that had been struck with the weapon. Night’s head tilted to the left. How interesting. Again, his eyes followed the man, watching as he dropped the deer down next to his boar. “I’m not carrying that,” he said, gesturing to the dead beast.

And then he sat down! Was he crazy? Didn’t he realise that was probably a bad idea? Sitting down in the middle of a forest with a half naked Zith (well, half at least) standing there, watching. He could have been raped, kill or both. But Night didn’t attempt either. Instead, he came to crouch before the man, peering at his face with a perplexed expression.

“You make me curious. You’re... different from the others. Why didn’t you kill me? Or better yet, why did you willingly touch me?”
Matthius

Character sheet

Postby Elliot Skythorn on May 14th, 2010, 12:04 pm

Elliot brought his gaze up to face the stranger, as he slowly blinked looking at the strange man up close. He could tell he was really wierd, but than again nor did he care nor did he have any right to talk in a situation like that, so he just looked at him trying to find the words to explain the answers the man was seeking. "First of all, i do not expect you to trust me, but since you guys are natural born hunters, i guess a prey of another as a present should be enough of a friendly gesture not to get hostile. Furthermore, yea i think you are wierd, a Zith with no wings, but than again, i would not find you a threat even if you did have them, all you could do is run away more effectively". Than he looked at the man again considering his next words very carefully as he saw the curiosity in those eyes, curiosity and not hate, so he wanted to hold on to that feeling as long as possible. He started looking around only to realize it is still the same place and that guy is still crouching there like nothing have ever happened.
" People tend to be afraid of things they can not understand, different things, afraid of you, afraid of me, so after being a monster for so long i have no fear with dealing with my so called kinsmen". Elliot gave off a distinct smile as his brightly coloured eyes were facing the stranger who still wasn`t reacting much. "So what does a Zith want to do with a deffenceless human like me? Eat me? Just kill me for fun? No, first of all you heard me from a mile away, and if you did not react than, you lost your only chance, furthermore, life and similar stuff i was not sent along into this blasted world to be afraid, i was sent to spread peace, and if i have to, i would use a sword to tame it. So now we come back at you, you said your name was Night, i am Elliot and it was a pleasure to meet you" Elliot finnished the sentance with a bright smile on his face, he didn`t over do it, Night should not hate him now, his eyes closed again as he just let himself fall on his back and look at the sky for a bit, cause he knew, that if Night tries anything, he can kill him before even having a second tought. So he just layed there awaiting for some sort of a response from the numb figure of a strange hunter, awaiting some sort of a non hate look, awaiting for a miracle. He put his arms behind his head to make it more comfortable through the wait and to show Night an easy opportunity to strike the first blow, and as he knew from what he saw over the years, when a Zith wants to kill, he will. And after all he was not meant to die here.
that it seems

Elliot Skythorn
Player

Character sheet

Postby Matthius on May 14th, 2010, 1:38 pm

Night snorted almost as if he were insulted. “I’m not a Zith. At least, not a full blooded one,” he muttered, as if that explained everything about him. “Though I do understand your intentions, your actions register as if you were saying I’m not capable of killing my own prey unaided. I’m sure a ‘real Zith’ would take it that way.” Humans. Always presuming they knew everything about anything. Though that did save him from coming back later to try and hunt down another animal of any considerable size. The problem would be getting it back.

The half blood plopped himself on the ground in front of Elliot, ankles crossed and knees bent so his furry elbows might rest on them. “Indeed they are,” he murmured in agreement at the statement that people feared what they didn’t know. He was living proof of that. And by the sounds of it, so was this human. Stupid creatures they were. Smart, but indefinitely stupid at times. He almost liked this human. Almost.
A grin grew larger and larger on his face as the human went on. Well, this was an arrogant one, for sure. “True, if I wanted to eat you, I would have done so by now. Though, I do admit, I was thinking of what it would be like to chew on one of your thighs.” His eyes followed the man as he dropped to the ground, lying back. So not only was he arrogant, but he was cocky too. So easy to kill when he was vulnerable like that. Almost too easy.

Rocking forward onto the balls of his feet, Night crab-walked until he was by Elliot’s side, looking down at the armor clad man. “Well,” he began, wetting his lips with his tongue. “Greetings to you, Elliot.” He reached out with his right hand, lightly touching the pads of his index and middle finger to the point of the man’s chin. It was his way of an almost submissive greeting. He acknowledged that he didn’t want to risk fighting with Elliot, therefore he greeted him in the only nonaggressive way he knew. Had he thought himself able to easily take the human down, it would have been a very different matter.

Rising to his feet with a crack of his knees, Night moved away. Just because he didn’t want to kill Elliot and found him a little bit interesting, that didn’t mean he was going to stick around for long. The scent of the dead animals would likely attract all sorts of predators, none that he wished to deal with. With webbed fingers, Night gripped onto the boar by its hock before he hauled it over his shoulders. The colour of his hair almost exactly matched the colour of the beast’s fur.

He paused for a moment. Turning to Elliot, the half blood arched an eyebrow. “I don’t know about you, but I’m not staying around here for long. The scent of the kills might attract wolves or bears. Or worse, bloody Kelvics.” If need be, he’d be back for the deer. It would be a shame to waste it like that. “Besides,” he grinned. “This place will be swarming with Zith looking for an easy meal when the sun sets.” He should know.

With that, he pushed through the trees, heading back towards his own temporary camp.
Matthius

Character sheet

Postby Elliot Skythorn on May 14th, 2010, 5:58 pm

Only a few moments before Night jumped away, Elliot spoke slowly : "I do not mean to say that you are a lousy hunter, for even if you are half Zith i am still sure your hunting skill is remarkable, well at least better than mine, oh and i could sense your bloodlust a few moments ago...for it was something i had to deal with many times over and over again, well anyways, it was nice to meet you, and thanks for the warning" as those words left his mouth he started to slowly unpack as he ate some of those berries and moved the deer onto a branch of a nearby tree.
He wanted to rest for a bit, he knew better than to be afraid of a Zith, or even more of them, for he believed Zulrav was with him. Most people that did not run away from a freak looking man like him were at the least bit surprised how could someone despised by everyone still have faith, still have beliefs. So he packed his stuff back into the bag and mounted the bag on his left shoulder, while taking the dead deer and mounting it onto the other one, he was headed after Night. He was so intrigued by this non agressive, well to some point at the very least, Zith halfbreed that he did not want to let him get away that easily. Elliot`s face flexed into a wide smile as the hunter could not have left a more easy to detect trail, a trail of blood leading away through the forest and a lot of really deep footprints all over the muddy area, even tho Eliot was never much of a hunter, this was a good enough trail for him to go on.
After an hour or so of walking slowly he was out on a small clearence on wich someone has already set up camp so it would seem. Throwing the dead deer next to the tent he sat down leaning on the nearby tree awaiting for some sort of a rude gesture from the hunter after all, he was tresspassing. Nothing gave Elliot more energy than the thrill of the chase, but now that the chase was over he was bored and did not know what to do again so he just sat there in hope that something will flash into his slowed mind eventually.
He twitched swiftly drawing out his sword as he heard movements behind him, only to discover the boring truth, a bunch of rabbits, that would not even be a fight worth taking upon, he sighsed as he got his sword back in it`s sheet and himself back to leaning on the tree. His eyes closed again as he wanted to make some use of this boring time, he prayed to Zulrav slowly, still seeking a mark of his acceptance, still seeking a gnosis mark of the stormwarden.
that it seems

Elliot Skythorn
Player

Character sheet

Postby Matthius on May 14th, 2010, 6:24 pm

Secret :
There is no tent. He made a flimsy shelter out of tree branches.

Night couldn’t help himself but sigh. Humans. He could complain about them all day, but that didn’t mean they would change. What else would he do but complain about them? He’d grow bored of idle conversation. And that was the human in him. The half blood didn’t care to cover his trail. Who was he to hide from? Elliot? If the human wanted him dead, the dead would be done and he would be dead. This was not to say he relished death, because he didn’t.

He smelled the human following after him more than anything else. The scent of a dead deer clung so heavily to him, it was almost impossible not to smell him. Every so often, Night would pause to shake mud from his feet. The feeling of squelching mud pressing up against the webs of your toes was not exactly the nicest thing he had ever felt. And despite his knowledge of the man behind him, Night did not talk. Elliot was probably a fair ways behind and his voice did n carry very well in Common.

It was a fair walk there, giving his legs muscles a nice, slight burn. The feeling that he was strengthening them made him quite pleased with himself. Even his shoulders and arms burned, courtesy of carrying the large boar across them. Apart from the soft thuds of his feet and the increasingly deep breaths he took, the forest was relatively quiet. That was good. He liked the quiet.

After a good hour’s trekking, Night was relieved to ease his kill to the ground, near the fire where he could quite easily cut the boar into manageable chunks for grilling over his dying fire. It was a shame that he didn’t know how to cure pelts and hides. The boar fur would have made a cozy cover during the winter.

With his load off of his frame, the half blood spent no time hesitating in feeding his fire. At first, he fed the infant flame small twigs and sticks, eventually leading up to the larger sticks he found laying around the clearing. By the time Elliot arrived, he had already begun to butcher the boar, using his own claws. The dagger would have just annoyed him. The meat from the dead pig was wrapped in green leaves before it was skewed and hung over the flame on a (rather badly made) makeshift spit.

He acknowledged Elliot with a glance and nothing more, slowly cutting the skin from what he had left of the boar’s carcass. He was going to use his knife to scrape the blood vessels from it, as he had once heard another hunter mention. And a good thing he hadn’t brought his leather vest out here. It would undoubtedly be covered with blood by now, smelling rather delicate to the nose.

Another glance was aimed at Elliot, an eyebrow arching sharply. “Well, if you’re that bored, Elliot, give me a hand. Animals don’t cook and skin themselves, y’know.” Of course, this was still technically his work, but the human looked like he was going to die of boredom. That would have been no fun at all.

A teasing grin crossed his lips. “Or you could wait for nightfall when I’m most active. I’ll give you something fun to do.” His eyebrows rose once before he chuckled lecherously, going back to his bloody work. “After all,” he continued. “A flimsy shelter like that doesn’t keep much warmth, if you know what I’m saying,” he said, jerking his thumb over his shoulder to gesture at the rather badly made lean-to.
Matthius

Character sheet

Postby Elliot Skythorn on May 15th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Elliot delayed his answer as much as one heartbeat and then he slowly stood up taking of his upper armor while revealing his muscular and in some places scared body. He threw his weapons, execluding one dagger, and the backpack along with his armor under the closest tree as he moved closer to Night slowly while holding his dagger down, so that his current neighbor would not freak out too much. As he knew a thing or two about Zith, he knew he should be carefull in approaching this one too, even if it was a halfbreed, but somehow he did not sense a threat from him. Elliot thought for a moment how he could tell the man that he is not all that scary and that he should stop acting tough, and that it`s ok to just be carefree....but after he had some more thought on it, he realised the man would only find himself offended in one way or the other. Elliot took his time in approaching the boar for he found no special reason to hurry anyway, as time passed by he slowly kneeled next to the boar as he started to take it`s skin off while saying: "You know skins sell rather well, so why are you so careless with this one?"
Not waiting for an answer he continued to butcher the large boars meat with as much care as he could for the skin. Butchering was not the greatest thing in the world, but hey, it gave him something to do, he slowly answered to the Night`s previous comments while still ransacking the boar`s meat : "Well i guessed your name had something to do with the whole night predator thing, but here is how things stand. I am skilled enough to kill you where you stand right now, and i have been living outdoors since i was rather young so a simple threat will not scare me, unless you have the gutts to uphold it?"
As the sentance ended Elliot slowly started to roll the dagger between his fingers while grinning playfully at Night for a brief moment only to be back to cutting up the boar the next moment.
As they finnished slashing the boar`s meat he slowly rose his head up facing Night only to mumble: "How are we going to cook it? I mean, i have the general idea but i am not much of a cook". While wiping his dagger on a nearby leaf he skinned the animal slowly the best he could. After a few minutes it was looking more like a rug than a skin, but hey, it was not so bad for a first try, as his thoughts were now blank again in a search for a new task, he wiped his dagger on another fallen leaf before throwing it into the bark of the tree where he left his stuff. He watched after the dagger for a brief time, only to realize that the tree that he threw his dagger into was rather really large, for a moment Elliot shivered in thought what that tree would to to him if it could move, but he dropped the idea quickly as he was sure even if that was to happen, Zulrav would give him a hand if needed.
Looking around, searching for a task only to lock his gaze onto the wigling fire, that gave him an idea as he stood up taking his sword with him as he disappeared into the bushes for a moment. For some reason he did not think Night would do anything to his stuff, and besides even if he knew Night is a bad guy here, he would still have some fun tracking him down. After finding a few smaller branches that fell onto the ground sometime in the past, he quickly jumped slashing off a rather big nearby branch in one strike.
When re-appeared he threw some of the wood into the still lasting flame and he kneeled next to it while moving the rest of the wood a bit further away so it would not catch on fire immediately. Well more or less all of the job was done now, the only problem now is how to cook it, as he tought about many fine boar meat meals his mother used to cook he was brought back into harsh reality as he realized he was not so skilled in the art of cooking.
that it seems

Elliot Skythorn
Player

Character sheet

Next