[Endrykas] Under Cover of Night [Kashik]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Vanator on May 25th, 2010, 6:29 pm

Vanator plunged the dining knife into the hunk of pot roast on his plate and lifted it up to tear a piece off with his teeth. He glanced over at Kashik and grinned wide-eyed at her as she shoved a whole roll into her mouth, then mumbled around it. "You are all class Brightsmile!" He jibed, catching a dribble of meat juice running down his chin with his hand.

"Hunting is not my area of expertise by any means, darling. But outside of the main pavilion, I have to provide for my own needs, and coin was getting short. I can sell what I manage to hit with an arrow, or behead with my ax, to the leather workers and butchers in town. In fact, I've sold game meat to this tavern."

Setting the meat down, Van picked up a few slices of cooked tubers that had been heavily peppered and popped them in his mouth. He washed them down with a long swig of mead from his tankard.

Seeing a piece of garlic roll clinging to the corner of Kashik's mouth, he leaned over and pulled it off with his lips and ate it, then kissed the corner of her mouth. "There, I tried some of your roll." He squirmed closer to her, so that their thighs touched.

He laughed, nudging her with his shoulder. "What purpose do you serve at the Brightsmile pavilon?" He muttered as he tore off another chunk of meat.
Vanator
There is fire shut up in my bones.

Words: 940033
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Kashik on May 25th, 2010, 8:36 pm

She chuckled as he stole a few bits of bread from the corner of her mouth, and twisted before he could get away and gave him a smiling kiss. Both of their faces were a mess now, of course, but she just laughed and caught his chin in her hand, wiping the worst of the grease and crumbs away with a swipe of her thumb. Which was promptly stuck into her mouth, eyes dancing in the flickering light of the lanterns. "There," she giggled, "now I've taste your dinner as well," she laughed, doing the same for her own face. As he scooted closer, she just rearranged a bit so she was turned more towards him than the table, and leaving one leg folded under her and the other curled behind his back.

"I run patrols, mostly," she said with a shrug, cradling the bowl of stew in one hand as she worked her way through it - slower now that the worst edge of hunger had been assuaged. "Make sure the borders of our camp is safe, take my turn at watch. Ride ahead when we move the Pavilion. And I take care of the littles," she said with a bright grin. "We've a bundle of children running around the Pavilion, and I'm actually really good with them. Probably because I'm the only one of the women who doesn't mind being tackled to the ground and piled on," she snickered, setting her bowl down to reach for her wine. "But I'm good with them. It's just one of those things, like beecharmers - you know how some people can reach into a honeycomb and never get stung? I can walk into a tent full of screaming littles and have them settled before you can find a switch," she said, laughing into her wineglass as she tipped it back for another long drink.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Words: 136797
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2010, 2:47 am
Character sheet

Postby Vanator on May 27th, 2010, 2:24 pm

Vanator settled closer to Kashik, his back touching her leg wrapped behind him. He turned as well to face the woman more directly, holding his plate in one hand while the other fed his face.

Draining the remainder of the mead from his cup, Van refilled it with wine from the pitcher. Casually picking at his meal, he listened intently as Kashik spoke, watching with interest the motion of her mouth and the movement of her dark-lashed eyes.

He was not surprised at the more martial duties she described, of all the clans, the Diamonds where the best trained warriors, their women no less. But he was not expecting to learn she cared for so many children. It made him grin. Of course, it was obvious that her contagious smile and bright personality would be appealing to children.

After pausing from his meal to take a drink of wine, Van chuckled. "A stalwart warrior and an experienced babysitter. You certainly will make some lucky Drykas a fine wife someday." His grin curled at one side, but his eyes stayed fixed on Kashik's teal gaze for a moment before looking back down to his food.

Van tore off a piece of roast and held it out towards Kashik's mouth, his own mouth full as he nodded for her to try the tender meat. His belly was beginning to fill as he steadily cleaned the savory meat and vegetables from his plate.

A couple musicians and a singer began to play and sing in the corner of the pavilion. The Drykas exhaled sigh of contentment. He raised his knee up to wipe the roast's juice from his mouth, then relaxed again, setting his plate down for a moment to pick up his cup, his other arm slipping down to rest on Kashik's leg.

As he sipped at his wine, Vanator studied his beautiful dinner companion again. Even as she ate, she exuded an attractive confidence, a vibrancy and a carefree aura. His smile returned as he reflected on the events of the day, only to fade a bit as he considered that, after tonight, she would be gone.

But there was still tonight. His grin brightened again and he reached over to grab her last garlic roll, knowing he was taking his life into his own hands.
Vanator

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kashik on May 27th, 2010, 4:22 pm

He caught her gaze after that comment on her making a fine wife, and there was a heartbeat where something happened behind his eyes that she didn't quite follow, and then he dropped his eyes again. "Are you kidding? I'll make an amazing wife," she laughed, winking as she finished off the last of her stew. "I am the only daughter of an Ankal's First Wife, silly. Trust me, I've been trained in the running of a Pavilion. And I'll take nothing less than First Wife myself, thank you very much," she snorted a laugh into her wine. "I know my worth, and I'm certainly not one to make any bones about it," she said, tilting forward as he offered the tidbit of meat and licking it straight from his fingers, lips lingering on his thumb as her eyes sparkled just above, mischievous and lush.

It was true, though, that every moment spent with her was vibrant. As she spoke, her hands never stopped moving, her face flashed through a dozen different expressions, every emotion she felt worn right against her skin. She leaned forward and back depending on how intimate the conversation was, her voice rose and fell like peeling thunder - she was the storm, flashes of lightning in her smile, storm clouds in her frown, that electric frisson of energy crouched just beneath every word.

When he snatched up her last roll, she gave a bark of laughter and grabbed his wrist before he could pop it into his mouth. "Thief," she said with a tsk-tsk! as she used her most fierce disappointed-mother face on him - though her eyes still flashed and sparkled. "Not without paying the price," she chuckled, setting her bowl on the table and twining her free hand in the fabric of his shirt to pull him forward.

Soft lips crashed into his, slow at first, but within a moment her mouth parted with a contented sigh and the kiss built into something passionate enough to get a few amused (and some jealous) glances from the other patrons. She tasted like wine and some spice that must have been in her stew, spicy and warm, and even with everything else there was that omnipresent scent of honey clinging to her skin. Eventually she pulled back a little, planted another swift kiss to his lips, then grinned and released him. "Eat your roll," she chuckled, low and sultry, her voice a little husky from the pleasure of that kiss.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Postby Vanator on May 28th, 2010, 6:13 pm

Yes, Kashik was very confident. Vanator found it irresistibly attractive. No less stimulating was her brashness as she gripped his shirt and pulled him to her, unleashing a passionate kiss that caused his loins to stir and the other patrons to stare.

By the time she relinquished his lips, Vanator had forgotten the roll, or any food for that matter. The woman had left his mouth tingling, his heart pounding and a silly grin on his face. He chased Kashik's delicious kiss with a swig of wine, then took half of the roll in his mouth and popped the other half into hers. Van looked up to see the serving girl standing near them again, her face beet red and her mouth agape. Van grinned sheepishly at her and handed her his empty plate.

Vanator gave Kashik a leering glance, her sultry voice and frisky bravado causing him to feel suddenly very warm. This fabulous woman would be gone in the morning, and he wanted to spend as much time with her alone as he could. "I think its time to go." He breathed out heavily.

The horseman downed the rest of the wine in his cup, grabbed a handful of coins from his pocket and laid them on the table. He stood to his feet, took Kashik by the arms and hoisted her up to her feet as well. Grabbing the pitcher of wine, he pressed a silver miza into the serving girl's hand. "I'll bring this back later." he quipped, lifting the pitcher and giving the blushing girl a wink.

Turning to Kashik with a broad grin, he tugged at her hand. "Come on!" he laughed out playfully, and lead her out of the tavern pavilion and into the dark street.
Vanator

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kashik on May 28th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Kashik opened her mouth instinctively for the roll, as if somehow she'd known he would share it with her. Perhaps she did know, had synched so perfectly with him that her body moved in time with his. Or perhaps she was just presumptuous.

"Definitely," she chuckled, her voice just as sultry and her eyes heavy-lidded with pleasure as she finished her own wine. She didn't fight him at all when he man-handled her up to her feet, more than willing to get him alone - her own body was throbbing and hot, and she wanted nothing more than to tear his clothes off again. By the time he grabbed up the wine, her fingers were already laced with his, and she was dragging him out into the night with a jaunty wave and a laugh to the other patrons who were lucky enough to spend a few minutes with such undeniable joy in their midst.

It took no time for the laughing pair to chase each other back to Kashik's tent. When they finally made it to the tent flap, she didn't even bother to wait until they'd tumbled through it - her hands were already pulling at his clothing, working at the laces of his pants, at the buttons of her blouse, as her lips found his again and she devoured his mouth in a passionate kiss.

"Don't you dare spill the wine," she moaned against his lips, laughing as she kissed him again and dragged him into the tent.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Postby Vanator on June 1st, 2010, 11:31 am

As the impassioned pair stumbled into the tent, Van realized he was once again experiencing the storm that was Kashik Brightsmile. He worked feverishly to keep up with her, struggling with his boots, fumbling with the buckle of her belt, their lips and tongues striving to keep in contact as the couple tore at each other's garments.

At Kashik's playful threat, Van carefully stooped to set the wine pitcher down, forcing her away from it with a gentle shove so they would not blindly knock it over. Even as they staggered about the inside of the tent, the Drykas lovers managed to undress each other without serious incident. Scanning the length of the woman's deep hued physique, Vanator took Kashik by the shoulders and guided her back against the center pole of the tent, his hands sliding down her lean muscled arms to take her hands is his. He raised them over her head, holding them against the pole. Van pressed himself against the sultry girl, evoking a wave of electric sparks that shot through his nerves as every peak and valley of her generous form made contact against his skin.

Vanator continued to kiss Kashik with fervor, his tongue dancing around hers, his breath already short and heavy. He paused long enough to laugh...a deep, husky laugh that only hinted at some mischievous intent. Van was burning, his gut tightened with anticipation. The muscular Drykas looked up to gaze into Kashik's sparkling eyes, heavy-lidded and inviting. While one hand held her hands against the pole, the other gently cradled her chin as he kissed it, then covered the line of her jaw and cheekbones with kisses.

His free hand slid down the side of her torso to rest on the curve of her hip. Van inhaled deeply of Kashik's honey and sandalwood scent. His lips moved to her ear, a breathy whisper slipping from them. "if you are leaving me tomorrow, I am not leaving you tonight."
Vanator

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kashik on June 2nd, 2010, 3:42 am

She moaned as he pushed her back, though she gave in to his hands without hesitation. When he lifted hers above her head, she curled her fingers around the tent pole, a silent promise that they would stay there until he gave her leave to remove them. Even so, she writhed against him when he kissed her. Soft, dark skin laid like silk against the hard lines of his body, and as he took hold of her hip she lifted her leg to hook a knee over his hip, pulling him flush against her warm, wet body.

"For tonight, I am yours," she purred into his ear, even as she moved again, consumed the hard length of him with a long, soul-deep sigh. Dark lashes shuttered closed for a heartbeat, and then her eyes opened as a sultry smile touched her lips and she slid off of him and back down to her feet - more than willing to let him do what he liked now that she'd had the one moment of holding him inside of her. Because for that moment, she felt whole.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Postby Vanator on June 2nd, 2010, 7:03 pm

Van felt Kashik's hands grip the pole above her, his heart trilling at the unspoken vow that she would keep them there, that she was relinquishing herself to his control, to do with her what he willed. That knowledge alone caused him to reach his fullness, and when her long leg wrapped around his hip, squeezing him against her warm flesh, Van was so aroused that he audibly sucked in a deep breath between his clenched teeth.

Her hushed promise caused him to groan with a grin, which turned to a loud gasp as she somehow managed to wriggle herself onto him and sink down. For a hot moment they were united again. It was as if they were one flesh. With a beautifully wicked grin, Kashik lifted off of him, the sensation along his sensitive nerves causing Van to moan loudly, which became a gravelly laugh. He was enraptured by this woman, could not imagine how he could get close enough to satisfy what she had ignited in him.

While Kashik's hands still clutched the pole above her, Van began a slow, methodic process of blazing a trail of kisses that wove from the woman's neck across her shoulders and down her chest, his tongue flicking out occasionally to enjoy the taste of her dark flesh, inhaling the intoxicating scent of sandalwood infused in her skin. His hands would lazily brush across her torso, spending time at the ampleness of her breasts and swell of her hips, his mouth exploring every contour of her statuesque body.

The tantalizing exercise continued for nearly a half bell, Vanator having lost himself in Kashik, leaving no place unattended by his hands, lips or tongue. Finally rising to face her again, he kissed her deeply, raising his arms to release her hands from their hold on the pole and encircling them around his neck. Then Van placed his left hand on her muscular thigh, pulling her leg up and encouraging her to fold it around his waist, then doing the same with her right leg, until she was wrapped around him, his hands on her arse as his hardened muscled effortlessly supported her.

Th Drykas laughed as he kissed his lover, enjoying feeling her clinging to him. He manage to guide himself into Kashik again, his eyes slipping shut and his breath frozen in his lungs at the euphoric wave that rolled from their deep contact up through his body. Vanator's head rested beside Kashik's, his labored panting brushing the locks of her curly mane and warming her ear.
Vanator

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kashik on June 2nd, 2010, 10:05 pm

She'd been fairly quiet as they began their seduction, compared to Vanator's moaning and laughing. Now, though, as he turned his attention to the entirety of her body, she couldn't help the noises she made - gasps of surprise, growls of pleasure, her breath nothing but panting and desperate moans. But even through all that, she didn't move from where he'd left her, hands clutched around the tent pole, feet planted firmly on the ground. Her muscles twitched and shivered with every kiss, every caress of his hands.

By the time he finally pulled her hands from the tent pole, she was trembling so hard she could barely stand. It was only sheer will that had kept her where she stood, knuckles nearly white from their grip, but she collapsed against him when he twined her arms around his neck. She whimpered and writhed against him, clinging to his shoulders, and when he lifted her legs to twine around his waist it was an utter relief.

She clung to him, feeling the hard length of his pleasure pressed against her and unable to stop the shivering groan that poured against his throat. "I need you," she whispered, unashamed, and when he finally slid inside of her there was a moment of silence as both of them lost the ability to breathe. The she felt his breath against her ear, and she shuddered and hugged him closer.

Then gentle teeth sank into his shoulder and she tightened her legs around him, pressing him deeper, closer, before shifting again. She lifted herself away again as she moaned around his shoulder, and lowered once more.

Again and again, her body held electrified in his arms, unable to tell where her body ended and his began. Fingers curled and clawed at his back as she hung onto him with every ounce of her strength, hung on as if she'd never let go. Dark skin shone with sweat, and the tent became infused with the incense of their lovemaking, and for Kashik Brightsmile there was nothing else in the entire world but the man she now engulfed, body and soul. "Vanator," she breathed, his name twisting on her tongue and melding into a quiet scream as her body convulsed in his arms.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

PreviousNext