You know you want a pet lion

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Niveus on May 13th, 2010, 9:13 pm

Hey there I'm new to the site, and have just gotten my character up a little bit ago. I'm a Male Kelvic that's animal form is a white lion. The character sheet link under the picture is working if you wanna take a look at that. I'm looking for another character to rp as my Kelvic's master. Preferabaly a female becasue as a lion-esque personality he considers most males a threat. I'd also prefer that the character be teenage or older. Just post in here or message me if you'd like to work something out.
(20:33:40) Dusk: I'm sweating like a pregnant teen at confession.
Niveus
White Lion

Words: 3687
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2010, 3:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby DeLuna a' Moon on May 14th, 2010, 12:34 pm

Well are you in Cyphrus? Luna's not available because she's got a bear kelvic lined up but Shena'doah would probably be an interesting possibility given she's sort of scared of kelvics. XD She's in riverfall but can migrate to most general areas of Cyphrus at the moment.
DeLuna a' Moon
Player

Words: 4648
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2010, 9:21 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Aselia Timandre on May 14th, 2010, 12:52 pm

I can't promise to form a lasting relationship, I'd rather do a thread and let it develop on its own. But if you want to visit Syliras and meet a teenage/barely adult Konti girl, I'm up for a try. :)
"To see a world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wildflower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour."
Aselia Timandre
Player

Words: 89486
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 9:11 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Elaine on May 17th, 2010, 3:49 am

I wouldn't mind having a fluffy white lion <3
Elaine's in Syliras right now, if you're still looking for someone.
She's 17 years old, going on 18 in a few days.
She LOVES kitties, so you two will have no problem with bonding. =D
Elaine
Catch a piece of the rain as it falls..

Words: 10391
Joined roleplay: May 7th, 2010, 10:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Niveus on May 17th, 2010, 2:49 pm

Sorry that this is my first reply back to ya'll, my home computer is down so I can't get on during the weekend. Alright well I have yet to put my character anywhere in the world so wherever you may be it's not really a problem. I'm going to read through all of your profiles, probably a couple of your threads too, so as to decide who I might be compatible with rp-wise. If you'd like to maybe fill me in on what you'd like to get out of an experience rping with me feel free to pm me and let me know.
(20:33:40) Dusk: I'm sweating like a pregnant teen at confession.
Niveus
White Lion

Words: 3687
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2010, 3:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Lillis on May 19th, 2010, 2:45 pm

I know I'm a little late, but I'd also love to write with you and see if anything develops. Because, yes, I know I want a pet lion.
Lillis
Player

Words: 55149
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2010, 6:49 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook