Xi's Photo Manipulations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Xi's Photo Manipulations

Postby Xiani on September 28th, 2012, 1:29 am

I can do just about anything! Just let me know:

Character name you wish to display:
Color scheme:
Basic Idea:
Character behaviors/quirks/interests you'd like me to work in:
Quote (if any):
Any other information?
I am speaking in Common
I am speaking in Zithanese

OOC: I apologize for my rampant inactivity. A LOT has been going on in my life that I did not foresee but all is on the track of improvement. The downside is that now I'm prepping for my final exams. Despite this, I will be active as often as possible! Pinky swear!
Xiani
Murder is defined by the dead.

Words: 60838
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2012, 3:19 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Xi's Photo Manipulations

Postby Caehli Galesong on September 28th, 2012, 2:17 am

I wanna horsey banner, with grass and my name on it in pretty font

Gimme gimme!

Special thanks to Gale McCenry for this supermegaawesomefoxyhot signature.
Caehli Galesong
Player

Words: 51148
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2012, 6:57 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Xi's Photo Manipulations

Postby Xiani on September 28th, 2012, 2:25 am

Caehli, what kind of horse? I need more details.
I am speaking in Common
I am speaking in Zithanese

OOC: I apologize for my rampant inactivity. A LOT has been going on in my life that I did not foresee but all is on the track of improvement. The downside is that now I'm prepping for my final exams. Despite this, I will be active as often as possible! Pinky swear!
Xiani
Murder is defined by the dead.

Words: 60838
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2012, 3:19 am
Character sheet

Xi's Photo Manipulations

Postby Septimus on November 1st, 2012, 7:58 pm

Character name you wish to display: Septimus
Color scheme: To match my character and this post template please :D
Basic Idea: Septimus' image is pretty much based off of this stock here. I would like it to seem like a lost horse in a burnt and destroyed forest. Hell, if you want you can even throw a lantern beside her. Just try to make it look dark and mysterious but not too dark if you know what I mean.
Character behaviors/quirks/interests you'd like me to work in: Solitary, alone, and quiet but peaceful.
Quote (if any): If you want to, you can put any quote you feel worthy enough on there.
Any other information?: It would be freaking AMAZING if you could get some piled up horse armor in there beside her but I highly doubt that would be possible.

Thanks you sooo much! :D
Septimus
Better • Faster • Stronger

Words: 230446
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2012, 12:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trash Medal (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Xi's Photo Manipulations

Postby Bear on November 15th, 2012, 4:13 am

I'm wanting mostly a avatar and possibly the only CS photo I'll have.
I already have the photo I'd like manipulated uploaded to my gallery. I'm needing the Zith black fur worked in on both the mother and child. The mother has black hair, not brown. Can the child have dark blue hairs? If you can, fade the image out to black and her lips don't need to be bright pink like they were in the photo since Bear doesn't wear lipstick. Can you give the baby mini claws?

Tell me if that's too much or not enough. :D I'm not sure if you only do signatures.
Bear
Motherhood is a woman's greatest right.

Words: 12952
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2012, 1:22 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Xi's Photo Manipulations

Postby Inshin Taelian on November 18th, 2012, 10:30 pm

I'd very much like a profile picture. Umm. The character is very pale, with dimly yellow eyes and very significant and very ugly scars covering the entire face. He's also supposed to wear a black cloak with a pretty wide hood.

You can give him a little smile too, if you feel like it. ;)

You can decide if you want to make it full body or just a portrait. ;)
Love, Companion, Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Shade and Enemy are all imaginary characters who are a creation by Inshin himself, to ease the pain of being alone for too long. So is every feeling with capitalized letters in the middle of sentences. If you see a capitalized letter that shouldn't be there, chances are high that it's an imaginary being, whom your character can't hear. Do remember this.
Inshin Taelian
Livy~

Words: 9866
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2012, 8:18 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet