Anyone wanna volunteer to make me a sig? PLS?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Odessa Meryados on October 1st, 2012, 4:29 am

the picture
with the name Desa on it... and the words: "Miracles do happen"-small font size

PS: You may also add something like Hummingbird art tattoos in the picture above.
Thank you, I will be so glad if you can do this for me.

Hugs and kisses :3
Odessa
Odessa Meryados
Lil Witch of Chances

Words: 11126
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2012, 4:15 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on October 19th, 2012, 5:23 pm

Okay, I am soooooo sorry I haven't gotten this done sooner. I have been busy with replies and such and then...I sorta forgot. I hope you can forgive me. XP

Anyway, I hope this one is better. I wasn't able to do just the gray because you couldn't read it very well so I added a little white so you can see it better. I can change it again and such if you wish so just tell me if you want me to edit it again.

Code: Select all
[center][IMG]http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q503/Monsterancher/katrina-halili-11_zps0f682729.jpg[/IMG][/center]
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Odessa Meryados on October 19th, 2012, 11:19 pm

Thanks! Gale! ^^
Odessa Meryados
Lil Witch of Chances

Words: 11126
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2012, 4:15 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes