Open [The Rearing Stallion] A toast to a new beginiing.

Rune has just started his new life in Syliras. What better way to celebrate than with some ale?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Rearing Stallion] A toast to a new beginiing.

Postby Maeva on November 15th, 2012, 9:47 am

This girl can't handle her drink, Maeva thought to herself as she smiled politely at Alari's alcohol-infused smile, although she is younger than myself... When the younger girl asked about Maeva's own story, she gave a little chuckle. Her story was not exciting, as such -- but she supposed that someone other than herself might find it interesting. My life exists somewhere between sucking blood, having sex, drinking and dancing, with the occasional murder. It was the truth; two men had fallen victim to Maeva and hence lost their lives. Many more fell victim and lost their hearts or wives, or at least their dignity as they attempted to leaver her home the next morning without being seen.

"I live in Syliras," Maeva said, raising her drink to her lips, "so nothing interesting, really." Although she hadn't always lived in the major city, Maeva definitely saw it as her home now; and the tavern her home-from-home, as it were. "So what brings you both to Syliras?" She asked, hoping to draw attention away from her own back story.
Maeva
Player

Words: 54416
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2012, 9:39 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[The Rearing Stallion] A toast to a new beginiing.

Postby Alari on November 16th, 2012, 8:22 am

Alari was satisfied with this answer to her own surprise. She then looked at her empty mug and chuckled realizing she underestimated just how light weight she is. Not breaking the stare into the bottom of her mug she spoke.

"I heard it was a town of order, I need a little bit of that in my life. I've been running to mommy and daddy most of my life so anywhere else didn't seem like a good place to start living on my own. Heh. That's the only good reason I have for being here at the moment." she smiled at the two. "How about you Rune? Why Syliras of all places?" she said waving her arms as if to present the town itself.
Alari
Player

Words: 5427
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous