Closed contemptuous

Ifran

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

contemptuous

Postby Chiaja on December 23rd, 2012, 7:07 pm

"I have no secrets!" the child said proudly, maybe even too much so. Of course, she was a child - what secrets could she have? But if she were older, her origins in the Pillars of Dust would certainly be something she wanted to keep under wraps.

And Chiaja did something she never thought she would do, but she found completely necesesary. She slapped Kassret.

"You will never speak that way to a noble again, Kassret." She turned to Ifran. "I apologize, hejdw. It is my fault for her bad behavior." Chiaja swallowed any signs of recognition and lowered her eyes. She wasn't really used to apologizing, but even she knew you shouldn't yell and scream at a noble.
Chiaja
This I know.

Words: 23431
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

contemptuous

Postby Ifran on December 31st, 2012, 5:07 am

Ifran managed to get "How sad" out before the woman slapped her charge. Truly, what good was childhood without a few secrets to keep from adults, to trade and barter with one's fellows? But the woman had put a stop to the conversation with one terse, violent gesture.

"Not at all," he said, his Arumenic basic for her limited understanding. It did not quite convey his mix of regret. He bowed shallowly to the pair of them.

"Ladies, I will leave you to your shopping."
Ifran
House of the North Winds

Words: 172387
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2010, 10:57 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Lore Author (1)

Previous