[Kelp Bar] One Is A Lonely Number [Valo]

So why not make it two?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on February 1st, 2013, 6:12 am

ImageImageImage

There are many feelings that can't be explained through spoken words. One of those feeling was one that rushed through your spine when you meet someone who takes the same interests as yourself. It might be explained by mixing the emotion of relief and excitement. Relief for the acknowledgement that there are others who do what you do and excitement that made you perk your head up, straighten your posture that much more, make your smile that much larger. This was a feeling that Gale had long since forgotten but now has returned to him.

The corners of his mouth reached for his ears at the thought of another who enjoys to draw. "I just so happen to be." He said simply. "Do you sell your art or is it just a hobby of yours?" The blonde's curiosty wouldn't stop growing.

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Eldritch on August 30th, 2013, 11:37 pm

Gale :
Skills
Socialization +2
Observation +1

Lores
Valo: Troubled Artist

Other
-5 SM for beer

Notes :
Not much to award here, but I gave what I could.

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous