Back and looking for a Companion. ^^

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Nero Czan on May 22nd, 2010, 4:43 am

I recently returned after a few months of Hiatus (Had some issues to tend to >.>"), and am now looking for a nice woman to strike up a relationship with. I left Nero on a sabbatical journeying away from his long-time "home" of Syrilas, so that is out of the question unfortunately. However, every other location is fine by me, and I'm sure Nero is up for a nice adventure :|D. Be prepared for flirting, deep conversation, a handful of adventure, and a possible romance.

I'm open to any plot ideas, so please, Let 'em rip! ^^

~Nero

-----EDIT: Syrilas is actually back in the picture, as well as the Cyphrus region. Preferably Kelvic, (My last encounter with one was a riot), but race is not an issue ^^. Anyone in those two regions who want to have some fun leave a note.

~Nero.. Again.
Last edited by Nero Czan on May 22nd, 2010, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Paisley on May 22nd, 2010, 4:49 am

Paisley defiantly needs a traveling companion since she is a pycon. She has recently dropped out of Zeltiva univeristy and is setting out on a treasure hunt for all things rare in Mizahar for knowledge.
"Writer's block is what happens when characters get fed up with all you put them through"
Paisley
Player

Words: 3731
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 5:40 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on May 22nd, 2010, 3:55 pm

Updated OP ^^"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Postby Naomi on May 22nd, 2010, 7:37 pm

I'm not a shapeshifter. :[

However, Naomi is just striking out for the south from Zeltiva. At mid-late spring, she's already in Cyphrus and having run-ins with Drykas. She's a traveler and adventurer, so if you wanna hook up, just let me know! Go ahead and take a look at my character sheet and see if she's a good match. <3
Naomi
Player

Words: 35857
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2010, 2:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on May 22nd, 2010, 7:56 pm

That'd be amazing ^^ Nero is also an avid traveler (Perhaps for different reasons though), and is constantly amazed by Nature (Flashback story is emphasizing it). I think it'll be a great match. I'll be around in a few hours if you want to get started then, (Have some work to wrap up). I'll keep in touch. :D (I like these side bubbles)

~Nero
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Postby Naomi on May 22nd, 2010, 8:07 pm

You got yourself a dealio. :]

I might not be on for very much longer today, but I'm always on latenight. If you have aim or msn, here is my info. Or just send me a PM. : D

aim -> vivalapwnolution
msn -> vivalapwnolution@hotmail.com
Naomi
Player

Words: 35857
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2010, 2:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet