Flashback Will I come back?

Flashback:// Septimus gets shoved out the door and off on her own.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Will I come back?

Postby Septimus on November 30th, 2012, 5:32 am

79th of Fall, 502AV

The small girl's fingers wrapped around the white horse's muzzle as she giggled from excitement. Septimus loved the horses in the back, especially the white one. It snorted in her face covering her with particles of it's snot xausing her to scream a small volumed shriek and giggle. Septimus climbed over the fence and inside the pature as the white horse followed and lied down beside her putting her head in Septimus' lap to be stroked. The loud voices from inside the small house emerged again as her young sapphire sky blue eyes looked inside the windows then were innocently directed back at the white mare stroking her cheek and bangs. A small voice of a child emerged into the air softly speaking to the white horse "Why do they yell at each other, Flower? What's wrong with them?" The horse snickered "Nothing, dear. They're just being parents. It's what they do."

The voices in the small house raised louder and louder until she heard her mother yell "We can't let her stay! Thanks to your dumbass large mouth we have to go and get rid of her! What's she gonna do, huh? She's fi-" her mothers voice faded away into a quieter yell then she heard her father's husky voice in the air and then glass break. Septimus stroked the forehead of the horse "Who are they talking about, Flower? Why are they saying they have to get rid of her? Are they talking about you?" Septimus hugged the neck of the white horse tightly "No Septimus, I'm going to be fine and so are you. We're all gonna be fine."

Her father came out the back door with a half smile on his face as his daughter's gaze was directed up at him casting that innocent glow "Septimus, come here, dear." Septimus stroked the cheek of the mare then stood up, walking over to the door and to her father who gently pulled her inside. Her mother was beside of his father, their faces were grim and told a story that should be left unheard. Her mother broke the silence, speaking first placing her hands on both sides of Septimus' neck and kneeing down to her height "Septimus. My lovely darling beautiful daughter, Septimus." Her mother's blonde hair was tired back in a bun like it always was when she was stressed "See me and your father have decided to send you out on an adventure. Would you like that, Septimus?" The young and practically toddler Septimus eagerly shook her head with a smile on her face "Well good. Look, we want you to go an explore the world. Go out in the Wildlands and around Syliras and explore. In a year comeback and tell us what you found!"

Septimus smiled "I would love to do that! Who is coming with me, mommy?" Her mother stood up "No one, baby. You're gonna do it all alone and everyone's gonna know how amazing you are. And whenever you're missing me Septimus, keep in mind that I am always right here," her mother tapped her heart "And when you see your blue eyes you can always think of your father and remember your blonde hair from your mother. Her mother walked her to the back door with a pack of food and clothing "Here you go, baby. Now go and come back in a year. Remember, a year." Her mother went to get Septimus' hand off of her finger nut Septimus hugged her mother tightly with tears flooding her eyes "But mommy, I don't wanna go! I wanna stay here with you! I wanna live here! You, me, daddy, and the horses, mommy! What did I do? I swear I won't do it again, mommy! Daddy tell her I won't! I swear guys!"

"We love you sweety, now you must go." Her mother pried Septimus off of her despite Septimus' crying begging and pleading and her feather met her around back "Septimus you are no regular girl, my child. You are a Kelvic! You can shift in a horse! You wanna know why you can talk to those horses? Because Septimus, you are a horse. Just try it and when you feel as though you need it most it will work. It'll work with anything. But it uses a lot of energy. You're the seventh Kelvic, Septimus. That's why your name is Septimus because your the seventh one in the family." Septimus however wasn't listening quite all the way "But that can all wait, Daddy! It can! I'll pick mommy and you flowers everyday! And I'll cook food every day and I'll do everything, Daddy! Please don't make me go out there, Daddy!" Septimus was full out crying and her dad eventually stood up "Septimus, you didn't do anything. I did." Her father walked inside leaving her alone with the horses.

"Flower, why did they put me out! Do they not love me anymore? What do I do now?" The white mare walked over to the fence, "Septimus, you are a Kelvic! An equine like us! That's why you can talk to us!" The horses looked up, ears perked "Septimus, run like you have nothing left and don't come back for a few months, no a year!" Scared for what was to come next, Septimus grabbed her pack of supplies and ran for the woods.
Septimus
Better • Faster • Stronger

Words: 230446
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2012, 12:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trash Medal (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Will I come back?

Postby Septimus on November 30th, 2012, 9:38 pm

She was all alone as she never turned back for that entire year. She headed straight for the Wildlands. The trees flew by as her shoes came in contact with ground preventing her covered feet from stepping on something sharp and helping the shock from her weight be absorbed. This helped take less of a toll on her feet and shins allowing her to go a bit deeper. The young Septimus didn't know this though and before she knew it she had been absorbed into the forest much like water into a sponge. Where am I? she thought.

She was all alone with no one around but the nature. She wouldn't survive out here long like this, a helpless five year old looking toddler. Dark clouds moved in indicating that the weather wanted to water the plants today of all days. As soon as Septimus felt the first icy cold drop she knew she couldn't last long without finding shelter or at least making it. Me and Daddy made forts before! But I don't see any blankets out here. Septimus quickly ran around the perimeter looking for a decent spot to escape the rain soon finding a thicket in which her young body was able to maneuver through quite easily. She dragged a few branches and leaves on top to try and keep the rain from getting in.

However, Septimus at this age couldn't quite reach the top so she did get wet from the raindrops that managed to penetrate through. Growing tired of getting wet in the mess, Septimus walked out of the brush, took off her clothes and shifted revealing a tall black and white filly with feathered and flared feet. She somehow managed to slip back through the brush, pulling her clothes along with her. Now, her fur provided an extra bundle of blankets. Septimus pulled her clothes over her to try and keep any extra raindrops from getting in.
Septimus
Better • Faster • Stronger

Words: 230446
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2012, 12:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trash Medal (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Will I come back?

Postby Chevalier on December 21st, 2012, 7:15 am

Septimus

LORE
  • Pleading With Parents
  • Finding Out You’re a Kelvic

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Horsemanship 1
Persuasion 1
Interrogation 1
Wilderness Survival 1

Storyteller Notes

Secret :
Alrighty, I figure Horsemanship for tending to the horse, persuasion for begging you’re your parents, interrogation for trying to find out the reason for her send off, and wilderness survival for…surviving in the wilderness!
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office