Summertime fun?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Summertime fun?

Postby Nimvahlis on June 5th, 2010, 12:07 am

Oh oh, I believe we should establish a time line as well. I done gone heard that Trista is traveling North from Riverfall, when will she depart? Nim is traveling South from The Spires to Riverfall (and from there to Ahnatep).

So, if you'd like to toss out a quick overview of your time frame and route, that'd be delightful. :)
Nimvahlis
Can you feel it?

Words: 96106
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2010, 9:59 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Summertime fun?

Postby Trista on June 7th, 2010, 12:27 pm

At the end of the Spring, Trista is in Black Rock. I imagine she leaves there right at the beginning of summer, passes through Riverfall by the 20th or so, and then heads from there to Syliras, where she likely stays for most of the rest of the season.

And I don't have any specific ideas for a thread topic, but I'm up for most things ^_^
Trista
I can see for miles and miles and miles...

Words: 101570
Joined roleplay: August 17th, 2009, 1:08 am
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)

Summertime fun?

Postby Nimvahlis on June 7th, 2010, 5:28 pm

Excellent, Nim will be in Riverfall around the 20th as well. Anywhere from the 20th to the 24th is fine, and if need be I can stretch my schedule a bit.

As for what the thread will be about, who knows? We can wing it (butterfly wing it, that is xD).
Nimvahlis
Can you feel it?

Words: 96106
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2010, 9:59 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Previous