Completed Matter of pride

The sins, we all have one...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Matter of pride

Postby Elaine Spade on December 19th, 2012, 9:22 pm

OOCWell I wanted to try that. It's my first. I hope it's not bad! ^^''
Winter 17, AV 512

It was sunset. Every people were about to go into their own house. The city noise became quieter. The weather was a bit chill. A man opened an Inn’s door. He wanted to enter but a suddenly cold air went through him. He stopped a bit. He shook his head and didn’t brother himself about with it. Elaine was quite sullen. She didn’t know where she took the idea that she should visit an Inn. It was disgusting as she imaged it. She wandered around the street; the people were going home with smile on their face. The little lady would punch them in the face. But she remained silent. The Silent Lady tried to find a road or a street or anything where she could be alone, with her thoughts. She found the lake; there were no people there now.

The sun went down the stars appeared on the sky. It was night, the humans from the streets gone. Elaine could appear. Her appearance was clear, she wore white blouse and a long, black skirt. Her soulmist was pure white and nearly invisible. She sat down near the lake and looked into the water. So many things happened since she left Zeltiva. She went to the Wildlands, she met another ghost, they met a nuit, they also attacked that nuit and her wife.
She sighed. Why did I hate humans exactly? she was thinking about that. She sometimes forgot the reason for it.

Did you already forget it?

She whispered to herself. Her another self again. Forget…. forget the human’s sins… No it couldn’t happen with her. She saw so many things, and heard things. When she was a human, she didn’t really brother with that. She accepted it and… well she was a mortal. Then why? Her last night with Alfred, and the other people. A voice woke her up. A voice helped her realize and showed the truth. Yes it was her another self. Human man and woman only want to fulfill their desire, Lust! They want other people's things, they never share with each other, Envy! They don’t really care about the nature, they hunt any animal they can, they eat all they can or can't they become fat and ugly, Gluttony! They always want more and more, they even steal somebody else money, Greed! They fight each other for stupid reasons, they kill each other… pathetic, Wrath!

Pride!

Yes she held a sin too. Pride. She had pride. But she was proud herself. Elaine didn’t choose to reincarnate. She is more than a human now. She only didn’t hate two human: her parents. She didn’t know what happened them. However she knew that, she wouldn’t be a human again. They are sick. Elaine stood up. Her appearance changed foggy, her soulmist changed to grey. Yes she is a ghost, and she is proud for not being mortal. She even found somebody who could understand her feelings. She couldn’t ask for more at the moment. The Silent Lady looked at the sky, she whispered:

Very soon, very soon!
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Matter of pride

Postby Cataclysm on March 31st, 2013, 5:22 am

Elaine Spade :
Experience
  • Materialization: 2 XP

Lore Earned
  • The deadly sins of man
  • Understanding one's own sin

I tried to find what I can for this thread. Was somewhat non descriptive at times so I wasn't too sure what else I could have awarded. If you have anything that needs to be brought up pm me so we can talk.

Safety comes in the oddest forms

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)
Free to moderate whenever/whatever. 0 people on the waiting list. My office Extra!
Cataclysm
Beware of tall brush

Words: 22092
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Staff account
Office