A day at play (Ana)

Ash goes for a walk and spots some children... why not play a game or two?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

A day at play (Ana)

Postby Kel'Ashun on December 20th, 2012, 6:20 pm

41st of Winter 512 AV

"Ya know something Kel. Your waay too serious all the time. You need to loosen up, have some fun." Ash let out a huge goofy grin," Kinda like that little run-in with that gold skinned beauty~" ASH!! Please don't talk out loud like that! Ash just laughed at Kel's flustered tone.

It was rare for Kel to let loose like he had and, quite frankly, Ash was glad for him. But now it w as his turn to play, and he planned to enjoy it. Hell, he had already started up with his usual... antics, at least as Kel would say. Just something simple to start with, his steps slowly taking him across a liana vine bridge that was barely wider than his feet, his arms held out for balance.

Kel was uncharacteristically quite for a bit... Heh. Probably gathering his 'composure' again. Ash smiled and kept right on walking, tipping from side to side to stabilize his dubious balance. Sadly he didn't get much peace before Kel started in again.

Would you at least tell me why were walking along this organic tightrope? Why brother. I thought you would know me better by now... I'm doing it for the thrill obviously! Ash continued to laugh childishly as Kel let out a groan.

"Like I said, your too uptight. Enjoy the thrills every now and then~" Ash began to whistle a giddy tune as he moved across the vine, the sound carrying through the trees to mingle with the natural sounds of the forest. As he looked around he couldn't even count the possible dangers around. Oh yeah, this place can be fun

His smile was positively wicked as he began to near the end of the liana, where it wrapped around the impossibly thick branch of one of the Spires massive trees. With a little hop and a good bit of flourish Ash sailed over the last few feet to land on the very edge of the branch, his boots barely catching enough traction with the ice and momentum to hold him there rather than send him flying of the side.
Ash!! Your going to get us killed. Oh bite me Kel. You had your fun, now its my turn.

Ash's teeth flashed a pearly white as he smiled, his feet taking him towards the more populated areas of the spires at a jog. Now lets find someone to 'play' with.
Kel'Ashun
Player

Words: 29163
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2012, 2:39 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook