[Verified by Torchlight] Shesha of the Black Eyes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Shesha of the Black Eyes

Postby Shesha on December 24th, 2012, 12:02 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaaULDYiOtA

Name: Shesha of the Black Eyes
Race: Myrian
Height: 4'11
Weight: 150 lbs

Body of a Bomba
"I wish her daughters weren't attractive. Especially that one, except for those creepy eyes. She acts like a boy. A crazy and overt hoodlum boy. Damn #&%*$ punched the earth, wind and fire out of me when we were younger, ya know." - Random Myrian Teen

Shesha is a Myrian female and a bit short, standing at roughly 4'11" but still young. She's well toned however due to the aggressive nature of her clan. Her hair is grown out with extreme curls, always adorned with flowers, giving great sex appeal. More than a girl her age should have. She has earned many tattoos though, all are red as roses. Starting with thick bands on her, represent her clear insight into deep thought and creativity. She has her lips tattooed showing her odd talent to make a loud roar, not like a tiger but more like a dinosaur as well as having consumed her first enemy. She bears a large tribal skull tattoo for learning magic, surrounded by an amulet to represent a craving for arcane knowledge. Along her arms and legs are bars, this is a strength "Talisman" of sorts. As far as body type goes she has a curvy figure due to her height to weight ratio.

Staring into the abyss...
Shesha's look has a familial gleam. She has piercings in her lip to the left, two in each ear, and an eyebrow piercing to the right. She likes gleaming things so all her piercings are brass. Always with bone beads alongside red stone beads, both as necklaces, bracelets and anklets. The reason for her most striking feature is magical and a tradition. Through a mix of glyphing and morphing the sclera of her eyes are black and the natural green has been replaced with purple. This is to show the family's ties with terror.

A Bit of Glamour
She typically wears a pair of knickerbocker breeches bright red in color stopping at the knee, they then become tight and solid black with a piece of
fabric going under the foot as a strap. These are tied with a purple rope on the lower portion of waist. This leaves most of the pads of the feet exposed. She also wears solid black sandals. She also wears a red vest tied at the back with strings like a spagetti top. She also wears tight, black arm warmers that flare at the end near the wrist.

Thoughts of the Mad Princess
"I don't know what's wrong with her. She started her studies very late but in just a few years made great strides. At she's learning faster. That personality though, I don't know how to fix it. She takes her beatings in stride!" - Mother, Tekatenoka

Shesha's personality is quite literally bred into her. If the technology existed, an examination of her genes would reveal 95% of the genes associated with violent, dominant and "Evil" behavior are present in her. A trait shared by the whole family. She is extremely violent when provoked to such. Only made worse because of her creativity and intelligence. Though she can be quite enjoyable, she always gives off a Faustian vibe. She can be obsessive over any question she has and often is. She does notice some stigma due to her lineage stepped in those versed in magic. The biggest consistency noticable to her is eccentricity. At festivals her clan overperforms, aware of the mistrust of mages of any sort, trying to build honor.

Prowesses... A thirst that shall not be quenched.
"That family uses magic so boldly yet still hides it. $%&#ing scourge if you ask me! I don't like 'em they must be up to no good. How does a family have SO MANY mages?" - Gamba of the Great Cleavers

Skills :
Shaman
Reimancy [Fire] | 23 Novice SP

Malediction | 5 Novice SP

Martial Artist
Brawling | 16 Novice SP

Athleticism
Acrobatics | 10 Novice SP

Survivalist
Tracking | 10 Novice RB

Observation | 5 Novice

Merchant
Negotiation | 1 Novice

Wiseman
Rhetoric | 3 Novice

Philosophy | 1 Novice

Lore :
  • Lore of Taloba Geography
  • Lore of Myrian Culture
  • Hunting For The New
  • Arson As Security
  • Known When NOT To Call A Bluff
  • Deducing From Observation
  • The Value Of Theatrics
  • Dude, Where's The Awe?!
  • Magic Is Myrian, And Vice Versa
  • Kids Suck
  • Magical Brawling
  • Knowing Your Limitations
  • Opposites Compliment Each Other
  • Adults Have Knowledge... Right?
  • Fire Is A Hungry Thing
  • Djed Is My Spirit

Gnosis :
N/A - N/A

Languages :
Myrian (Fluent)
Common (Basic)
Myrian Sign Language(Poor)

Posessions :
  • 1 Set of Clothing
  • 1 Waterskin
  • 1 Backpack which contains:
  • 1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
  • Food for a week
  • 1 eating knife
  • Flint & Steel
  • Bone Ring Collection[25][Heirloom]
    - A gift from her mother for her malediction. Tey come from basic livestock and predators of all sorts. They were mainly given because learning a form of magic is greatly encouraged. Each one is rather bland but still destinct.

Ledger :
    [Winter 512]
  • 33 Bika (Starting Package)

---
    Total: 33 Bikka

Skill Breakdown :

How it all happened...
"Those oddities. Why do they even care for magic? I guess just because so many are inclined to it. Only mages marry into that family ya know. If they teach kids magic that's one thing... but making them warp their eyes like that seems wrong." - Neighbor[/indent]

Forthcoming...
Last edited by Shesha on December 26th, 2012, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shesha
Player

Words: 11555
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2012, 9:57 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet