Closed AGAIN? (vespira)

Xi heads into the forest for the first time in winter after his duty in the actual city is over.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Capricious on February 2nd, 2013, 6:13 pm

Ximal

Award
Skill XP Earned Lore Earned
Carving 1 • Identifying When Something is Stalking You
Observation 4 • She... Licked My Cloak?
Intimidation 1 • You Know What They Say About Curiosity and Cats...
Socialization 2 • Her Friend Agreed She is an Idiot, Thus It is So
Weapon: Longbow 1 • Shooting an Animal Just to Shoot
Weapon: Quarterstaff 2 • Pupil: Vaspira
Unarmed Combat 1 • Vaspira Fights With Blades
Seduction 3 • Weapon Pattern: Bladed Cloak
Rhetoric 1 • Combat Stance: Formless
• Being Insecure When Handling a Woman
• I'm Not One to Take Advantage
• Friend: Vaspira

Vaspira

Award
Skill XP Earned Lore Earned
Observation 3 • Thinking Impulses Through
Stealth 2 • Marking a Tree to Remember It
Socialization 3 • Using Taste to Tell what Something Is
Rhetoric 1 • Ximal is Amazing
Bladed Cloak 1 • Being Conscientious of A Person's Needs
Weapon: Throwing Knives 2 • Friend: Ximal
Dodging 2
Seduction 2
Unarmed Combat 1

Hi There!

I thought this was a cute development thread. It was interesting to see the reactions and actions between the two and I look forward to seeing future teaching lessons. At the end, it did border on a little racy, but I thought it was well thought out.

Xi, you have no skill in carving that I see. Yet Xi had such an easy time with trying to carve the weapon. Please be aware that a novice in something would struggle and probably carve something too close, if not chop it right in half. Especially given Xi's strength. I've seen you overplay other skills, including the staff in this thread (twirling the staff? More likely he would have stumbled and accidentally tossed the staff). And when Vaspira was throwing the knives at him, he did not get hit once. Although Vaspira has zero skill in throwing knives, she does have some skill in the bladed cloak. Ximal is a larger guy and yet he did not get hit? Consider this a second warning. A third and I'll dock points. :)

Vaspira, the same goes for you. In one part of the thread, Vaspira was throwing knives left and right at the same time of moving. While this may have been possible, it's more likely Vaspira may have cut herself on the knives or thrown one of them into the ground. Vaspira walked away from this spar with a sense of Ximal being awesome and several bruises from where the staff had hit.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous