Closed AGAIN? (vespira)

Xi heads into the forest for the first time in winter after his duty in the actual city is over.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Ximal on December 29th, 2012, 7:27 am

Interesting a weapon which threw smaller blades, luckily he'd had some practice against projectiles. Xi watched the motions beneath the cloak, looking for anything but it was difficult to make out any motions, the cloak shrouded most of the places he would normally watch for motions so he'd have to be extra diligent. As the blades flew past his shoulder Xi watched for the motion that signalled their release, not moving a step. Insted he adjusted his body slightly and watcher her moves closer. "It's not that much equipment, i've gotten used to the weight as well so i could act pretty fast with it on, without it on. I'm much faster. " Xi took a slow breath and watched her moves before taking a closing step and bringing the jutte/staff up to swipe at her cloak before the blade launched, watching her motions he'd learnt where they would come from. Then extra three anf a half feet of reach made-up all the distance between them in a single step, closing the gap and deliving a strike to her right hand to try and knock it out of placement to have her drop her next knife launch. "I have to be honest i've never fought a person using a weapon like that before. "

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Vaspira on December 29th, 2012, 7:41 am

Vaspira went to launch another knife, but received a stinging blow to her hand. It hurt like hell, and she bit back tears. He obviously knew where she was attacking from, she needed to switch tactics. He said he did not know much about this type of weapon, not many people did. Not many people do, I suppose assassins might know more about them though. Vaspira said through gritted teeth, trying to hold back the pain in her hand.

She did not have much time to think so she decided to use her Kelvic blood to her advantage. She leaped into the air, like she would in cat form, and threw two knifes at Xi. She never tried that move before, so when she landed she fell on her bottom. She sat their stunned that she actually accomplished it, well besides the falling part. Then she remembered that he was going to attack, she started to scramble up to her feet, her body tense waiting for the hard whack of his strange wooden weapon he was working on earlier.

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Ximal on December 29th, 2012, 8:17 am

Xi wondered what she was going to do after all she'd just had her ground routine seen through easily, and Xi's weapon was much more useful than he'd thought, shifting it around in his hand he flipped it grabbing the extension along the main haft of the longer side, holding it now like a tonfa, as she leapt up into the air Xi spotted two blades. Twisting his arm to intercept one slammed into his arm coated in metal the other he batted away with the base of the handle. flipping the jutte/staff around he shoulders he brought it around and slapped the head of the main haft against her backside. "Fighting flashily works when your opponent has less skill, at the moment tough you need to keep your feet grounded lest you may loose them. " Pulling the staffe/jutte back he twisted it around his arms again and rolled it back over his shoulder before bringing the handle around to thud against her arm lightly. It stood to reason that he was at least giving ehr advice as well as a sound thudding.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Vaspira on December 29th, 2012, 8:29 am

Vaspira felt the thud on her backside, it was painful and ached. He told her not to be flashy and to stick to the ground, and whacked her again. She was proving to be a imbecile after all. She inhaled deeply to rid the tears of anger and hurt from her eyes and stood up again, she decided a different move was her only option again. Vaspira inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. She took a step backwards and threw a knife, in the split second it lift her hand she twirled, stepped to the left and threw another knife, in the same split second and fluid motion she stepped backwards again, to the side and threw another knife. The dance continued for a few seconds, throwing knifes repeatedly as fast as she could. She did not concentration so hard on the movements this time, she just felt with her body, and used her agility. She opened up her Kelvic heightened senses to her surrounding while she danced. She heard Xi move to swing, and dodged by leaning back and taking a step to the side. She heard the slight movement of his feet, and dodged his attack again.

Feeling proud of herself, she let her pride get in the way, as he swung again and she landed on the grounded from the hit. I am doing horribly aren't I? I know I am a novice, but I just plain suck.. Vaspira sighed.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Ximal on December 29th, 2012, 8:45 am

Knives knives and more knives. Xi sighed the knives kept flying towards him, but for every two knives she threw he got off one swing. Missing her twice but catching her once with a sharp thrust to her stomach. Taking a deep breath he stepped closer forwards offering her his hand and a help up as she started to belate herself. "Keep your head up, or i'll stop with the training. You view yourself as doing badly, the only bad sign in battle is giving up and accepting the loss, until you fully give up you still have a chance. Now stand back up and loose the weapon, we fight bare handed now. " Offering her hais hand he hauled her off of her derrière, and tossed his jutte/staff over onto the pile of his equipment then both vambraces and both greaves. Before finally taking off his shirt and letting his muscles fully move, the full motion and the lack of an item to soak would keep him warmer in the long run. Taking a step back he cracked his neck but took up no stance. how good was she without her weapon, because she may not always have it, and that was what pushed his mentality towards his training, weapons and their techniques were second to the body and it's. "Show me what you can do with just your body, and not steel."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Vaspira on December 29th, 2012, 8:57 am

Vaspira placed her soft hand in his more rough hand, it was obvious by the diverse textures that he was more trained than her. She took his words to heart, she needed the reassuring words, a flaw in her personality she supposed. She was slightly intimidated by his muscle mass, but would do the best she could do. To prove herself worthy of further training. She took off her cloak and placed it gently on the ground and got in the best fighting stance she could muster, having no experience at hand to hand combat. She could not help but suppress the small giggle when he said show me what you can do with your body. She could not help but reply Oh I can do a lot with my body, but that is a conversation for another time sweetie Vaspira sent a jokingly flirty wink Xi's way.

She planted her feet deep into the ground, locking her legs and tensing her body, she lifted her arms up defending her torso, waiting for Xi to strike her first.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Ximal on December 29th, 2012, 9:28 am

Xi cracked his knuckles and shifted his feet a little, keeping no stance he wanted to see how good she was at acting without an weapon. Twisting his foot lightly he planted his heel down into the ground and caught her statement. Xi smirked back and brought his right arm up. I think that's another display of skill for another time, though one that wouldn't be a bad undertaking. But first i think you'll have to recover from this." Sliding his left foot back slightly he sprung forwards, twisting his fist around in a straight clear shot at her abdomen, restrained power sure but speed abundant. his othe hand, was working on defence but he let it hang. Leaving himself to look defenceless and also to try and provoke a rascton towards her, one looking like he only needed one arm to be able to completely stop her from attacking him. when infact this was not the case. he was keeping his muscles loose to help his arm snap to attention where ever it was needed as fast as possible. However he left his foot held forwards to help amplify the power but his right held all the weight. The lack of stance was actually one he'd developed recently, the "formless stance".

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Vaspira on December 29th, 2012, 9:45 am

Vaspira smiled at his comment, and then saw him coming at her. She did not know what it was he was doing, but his aim was for her abdomen. Vaspira jumped down on the ground removing her abdomen from being hit and swung out and upwards with her left leg, aiming for his lower abdomen. She kept her left leg stretched out on the ground, supporting her weight. She brought both of her arms and torso down towards the ground, putting me impact on the kick. She had only done this a few times before, and had yet to perfect the stance of this defensive/offensive fighting maneuver. But it was the only logically way to keep from being hit in the abdomen that she could think of in a short span of time.

Her foot connected with hard muscle, seeming to hurt her as well in the process. Once she felt the connection she shifted and brought her right leg up, knee first, aiming for his lower jaw. Her left leg stayed straight in the air, as it was used for a springing mechanism, and her arms thrust downward to give her more momentum on the attack. She felt the knee connect, but she was not sure if it was where she was aiming for or not, but she did know that it connected with something hard. She landed softly on her feet and resumed her defensive stance.

She wasn't so sure she was doing this hand to hand combat right, or if she was connecting with what she was aiming for. She also doubted that her blows even left a mark on Xi, but she felt the sweat starting to bead on her forehead, and the adrenaline rushing into her blood stream. The feral side was about to come out. No more misses nice kitty.. Vaspira said softly, bracing her body, readying for the attack.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Ximal on December 29th, 2012, 9:56 am

Well at least she had some skill, his right forearm met her left foot wit ease his body already bracing for the follow up attack from the opposite size. Taking a slow breath his left hand caught her right knee. taking a slow breath he stepped back not out of retreat but regained footing, two strong leg strikes was something that he wasn't used to receiving. Twisting his foot into the ground he brought his arms up and readied his natural fighting stance and this time he wouldn't hold back on speed. Then he heard her speak about "no more miss nice kitty" Xi smirked and thought nothing of it. If she wanted to get serious than Xi would actually try. holding himself back from leaping in he twisted his right hand so the back was facing her before he stepped in again this time going to give her something special. his hand shot out fast, almost as fast as igf he'd enhanced it with flux, this blow was being aimed straight at her shoulder but then whilst she was fretting over that he'd drill his left hand in much lighter but straight into her lower chest directly into the area beneath her breast.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

AGAIN? (vespira)

Postby Vaspira on December 29th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Vaspira was tense and ready, when Xi's right hand contacted with her
shoulder, it was quick and she did not have time to dodge it. His left
hand came out of no where, her arms defending her upper torso, blocked the
hit somewhat, but not fully, he still connected with her lower chest, right
below her breast. It knocked the wind right out of her tiny body. She coughed
a little as she made her next attack.

Vaspira struck out with her palm, putting enough force into the hit to knock
Xi's head back, she hit him square on the forehead. While his head went back
Vaspira used that brief moment to turn her fist upwards and punch him on the
soft side of his stomach, where is spleen was located, while at the same time
wrapping her left foot behing his ankle. Vaspira pulled her foot forward as she
pushed his body backwards, taking him down to the ground. Vaspira followed suite and straddled his larger body, trying to hold his arms down she leaned her upper torso over his head,putting her body weight on his arms, while trying to wrap her smaller legs around his larger ones, but failing because his legs were so much bigger than hers, so she just squeezed his legs with her own.

I like being on top. That blow you gave me right under my breasts, it hurt a lot. I think you should kiss it better. Vaspira giggled down at Xi, while still trying to keep the big oaf down to the ground. She knew that she couldn't keep him down, he was only allowing it for a few seconds before he took over.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext