Colorful Proposition [Closed. Might Open New One W/dif PC]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Gale McCenry

Postby Samantha Grenth on February 15th, 2013, 7:44 pm

Name: Gale McCe- do I really have to fill these out again?
Face Claim Name:
Animal Form Claim:
Race:
Little About Your Character:

This would be the near decade after Hana's death. Obviously Gale would be extremely upset, get drunk often, and be depressed and not particularly smart or the best example.

For colors do you want it specific to something about your character?

Well what other colour goes with depression? Blue! Green too! No obnoxious green though, but green nonetheless. I tend to like black and white with some hints of those colours in it, unless you have an idea that uses those colours as the main idea.

Jagged, Smooth, Wavy, Straight (Text):

Straight please, Capsuula is one of my favourites but whatever you think works is fine.

Characters favorite time of year:

Gale does not care at this point. He mostly related to winter but he wouldn't say that he likes any of them.

Specific traits of character:

Quiet, secluded, downed, pessimistic. He tried to commit suicide once lass! Regret even! He just thinks his life sucks at this stage!

Character Companion:

Nothing. He doesn't have any companions of any sort.

NPC:

N/A for this one

Saying (May not be included, if you want it on. Put a ^):

You don't have to add it but I found a fun little quote that could be put in it by Anton Chekhov. ^ "If you are afraid of loneliness, do not marry. "

What you don't want to see:

Of course, nothing happy. Duh, right? Once again, no nature, I don't want water in this one but the flower might work if you fit it in right. But yeah, you're pretty open with this one

What do you have in mind:

I tend to like the look of the sad look in ones eyes but anything would really work.

Style for background:

Anything that would fit with what your going to do, since it's pretty open for you

Things you liked from other creations:

Well, when going for a sad look, I made this banner that was sliced into three pieces like this so that would be rather cool to see if that would work for the theme at all.
Samantha Grenth
Won't be home till night of 7/14!

Words: 82789
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2012, 6:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Colorful Proposition

Postby Keena on February 18th, 2013, 11:21 pm

Name: Keena
    Face Claim Name:
    Animal Form Claim:
    Race: Inarta
    Little About Your Character:
    Keena is very independent and she loves to train with her falcons. She is very outspoken and never holds her tongue, unless faced with respectful authority. Keena's an agromaniac, which means she has an intense desire to be in open spaces. She can be very rude but funny and tends to act more masculine then she is.
    For colors do you want it specific to something about your character?
    Something relating to Fire for her Race. Like tones of red and orange.
    Jagged, Smooth, Wavy, Straight (Text): Whatever you think fits.

Characters favorite time of year: Fall, since it's not too hot and it's her birth-season.
    Specific traits of character: Physically, she has shoulder length Light reddish-burgundy hair, Bottle Green eyes, a leather choker with a bell around her neck, small glass beads in her hair with a falcon feather and her eyes are usually framed in black liner.
    Character Compainion: She doesn't have one that lives with her or follows her around, but she has her falcons. Oh, and she has a good friend she's known for five years.
    Saying (May not be included, if you want it on. Put a ^):
    ^ If you weren't born with wings, I pity you.
    What you don't want to see:
    Hmm, I don't want any flowers or animals unless it's a falcon. No clouds, either.
    What do you have in mind:
    Since Keena's favorite season is fall, something along the lines of like tones of fire or fall colors. She lives in Wind Reach, which is in the volcano Mt. Skyinarta, anyway.
    Style for background:
    Whatever works for the theme you decide to do.
    Things you liked from other creations:
    I just like all of them, nothing specific. You're really good!
Keena
If you were born without wings, I pity you.

Words: 3143
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2013, 12:41 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Keena

Postby Samantha Grenth on February 19th, 2013, 1:00 am

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Code: Select all
[style=width:700px; padding:0px; border:0px solid black; background-color:; margin:auto;color:][framepic=http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/12389413-vintage-seamless-pattern-with-hand-drawn-feathers.jpg][frame2=#550000][center][img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/top5501.jpg[/img]

[size=125][color=black]

[img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/bottom550-1.jpg[/img]
[/color][/center][/frame2][/framepic][/style][/size]
Samantha Grenth

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Colorful Proposition

Postby Jaai on February 25th, 2013, 12:27 pm

Name: Jaai
    Face Claim Name: Vincent Cyr
    Animal Form Claim: N/A
    Race: Mixed Blood (Half human half Chaktawe)
    Little About Your Character: Well the first thing is you will have to edit his eyes so they are all black with no whites. I did it in my CS, as you'll see, but it's probably not that well done haha.

He's an outcast and a loner on one side, but he projects himself as full of confidence, I was thinking the picture at the top could be lively, and the other darker. Honestly, anything you make will probably be awesome xD. I wish I knew how to code.
    Jagged, Smooth, Wavy, Straight (Text): Whatever you feels goes with it? Jagged would be cool, as long as it's clear enough so It's not annoying to write blocks of text in... if you know what I mean
    Characters favorite time of year: He loves summer and dislikes winter, so for the darker bottom Idea, you could have Summer at the top and winter at the bottom? Just ideas :P
    Specific traits of character: Loud, confident and lonely and self-loathing. I know, they are fairly different traits, but again with the two sides.
    Character Compainion: N/A
    NPC: N/A
    Saying (May not be included, if you want it on. Put a ^): Haven't really thought of one to be honest.
    What you don't want to see: I'm not sure... can't think of anything I really don't want there right now.
    What do you have in mind: Something two-sided, like two sides of a coin. The box at the top is lighter, while the footer is darker
    Style for background: I was thinking there would be a light colour at the top and it'd fade into something darker. But that was for the box text background. Outside that... possibly something desert-y, or something with colourful beads falling down the sides?
    Things you liked from other creations: I really like the Cheetah form(So the second option with just the cheetah of Nala USurabi's one. I like the idea of having one picture and splitting it between text but whatever

Overall, complete creative freedom, I'm pretty easy to please with things like these :D, Thank-you so much!
Jaai
Finders keepers. Ha ha!

Words: 10252
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 6:07 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Jaai

Postby Samantha Grenth on February 27th, 2013, 1:16 am

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:800px; padding:0px; border:0px solid black; background-color:; margin:auto;color:][framepic=http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/16037718-seamless-colorful-aztec-pattern.jpg][frame2=#002A00][center][img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/AmazingDesertinSummertop.jpg[/img]

[size=125][color=orange][webfont=F-Miring Campotype]Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/AmazingDesertinSummerbottom1.jpg[/img]
[/color][/center][/frame2][/framepic][/style][/webfont][/size]

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:800px; padding:0px; border:0px solid black; background-color:; margin:auto;color:][framepic=http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/images3-1.jpg][frame2=#002A00][center][img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/AmazingDesertinSummertop.jpg[/img]

[size=125][color=orange][webfont=F-Miring Campotype]Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/AmazingDesertinSummerbottom1.jpg[/img]
[/color][/center][/frame2][/framepic][/style][/webfont][/size]
Samantha Grenth

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Colorful Proposition

Postby Nix Mao on February 27th, 2013, 6:53 am

Name: Nix
    Face Claim Name: Fan Bing Bing (A chinese actress)
    Animal Form Claim: A Chartreux Cat (This is a breed of cat, it'll come up in google images :P)
    Little About Your Character: She's very free spirited, very happy, and a very positive thinker. I think white and blue, or white and gold.
    Jagged, Smooth, Wavy, Straight (Text): Smooth text please, something not too crazy
    Characters favorite time of year: I'm not sure I've though about it, but she was born in summer, soo, I guess summer
    Specific traits of character: Positive, adventurous, free spirit
    Character Compainion: No companion
    NPC: none
    Saying (May not be included, if you want it on. Put a ^): "Hope is powerful, do not lose it"^
    What you don't want to see: Nothing really girly, also, if there isn't obvious boxes around the images, it would be nice :)
    What do you have in mind: Something with her human form on the top, and her cat form on the bottom
    Style for background: If you can get the grey of her fur in cat form that would be nice :)
    Things you liked from other creations: I like in Talia's one how there is a picture on the top left and bottom right, and also how theres not top and bottom box
Nix Mao
Hope is powerful, do not lose it

Words: 1120
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2013, 6:40 am
Character sheet

Nix

Postby Samantha Grenth on March 1st, 2013, 5:05 am

#1 :

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:3px solid white; background-color:black; margin:auto;color:][center][img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/whitecatNIX.png[/img][/center]
[indent][size=150][b][webfont=Gabrielle][color=white]

[/color][/style][/webfont][/b][/size][/indent]

#2 :

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:3px solid black; background-color:white; margin:auto;color:][center][img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/goldcatNIX.png[/img][/center]
[indent][size=150][b][webfont=Gabrielle][color=black]

#3 :

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:3px solid black; background-color:white; margin:auto;color:][center][img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/bluecatNIX.png[/img][/center]
[indent][size=150][b][webfont=Gabrielle][color=black]

#4 :

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:3px solid white; background-color:black; margin:auto;color:][center][img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/greencatNIX.png[/img][/center]
[indent][size=150][b][webfont=Gabrielle][color=white]

#5 :

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:800px; padding:0px; border:2px solid grey; background-color:black; margin:auto;color:][center][img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/adventureinme.jpg[/img]

[size=125][color=grey][webfont=Gabrielle]

[img]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/textyestext.jpg[/img]
[/color][/center][/style][/webfont][/size]

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/lazylizard420/Box-Coding/Banners/Avatarmix.jpg
Samantha Grenth

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Lorelle

Postby Samantha Grenth on March 3rd, 2013, 5:02 am

Name: Lorelle
Face Claim Name: Vanessa Hudgens
Animal Form Claim: Doesn't have one
Race: Vantha
Little About Your Character: Lorelle is … really hard to put in a nutshell. Um well she is a girl who as I say "hides in her own shadow". She has this personality mask that she shows everyone, but it isn't really the true her. It is, but only in a part. She likes adventure, she is sweet, caring, loyal to those she loves, and usually pleasant to be around. She loves her dog who is (at the moment) the closest thing she has to a best friend.
For colors do you want it specific to something about your character:
Jagged, Smooth, Wavy, Straight (Text): Use what you think looks best
Characters favorite time of year: Spring! Season of new beginnings
Specific traits of character: Guarded, Adventurous, caring, helpful, sarcastic, can be self conscious.
Character Compainion: Eva (her shiba Inu 3 month old puppy)
Saying (May not be included, if you want it on. Put a ^): none
What you don't want to see: a bunch of stuff that doesn't work together randomly put together. So having it so that there are obvious boxes around the images would be good. Oh and no nothing girly or pink.
What do you have in mind: I don't have anything in mind really. I just want it to look nice and to use cooler colors (blues, purple, maybe greens, etc.)
Style for background: Don't really care as long as it looks good.
Things you liked from other creations: I like #5 of Nix's. I like how Nix's actor is kind of transparent with the mountains behind her.

Option 1 :

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:500px; padding:0px; border:1px solid grey; background-color:white; margin:auto;color:][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=17302[/img][/center]
[indent][size=120][b][googlefont=Merienda]

[/color][/googlefont][/style][/b][/size][/indent]

Option 2 :

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:500px; padding:0px; border:1px solid grey; background-color:white; margin:auto;color:][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=17301[/img][/center]
[indent][size=120][b][googlefont=Merienda]

Option 3 :

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:500px; padding:0px; border:1px solid grey; background-color:white; margin:auto;color:][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=17450[/img][/center]
[indent][size=120][b][googlefont=Merienda][color=black]

Option 4 :

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[style=width:500px; padding:0px; border:1px solid grey; background-color:white; margin:auto;color:][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=17451[/img][/center]
[indent][size=120][b][googlefont=Merienda][color=black]

Last edited by Samantha Grenth on March 10th, 2013, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha Grenth

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Colorful Proposition

Postby Amora on March 8th, 2013, 4:58 am

Name: Amora
    Face Claim Name: girls (of all ages) with brown hair
    Animal Form Claim: firefly... wait thats a bug..
    Race: Ligh, firefly, wisp.
    Little About Your Character: Amora is carefree and adventurous. She travels to different places and roams. Grading things for those in need, developing things because if she doesn't bad things, and also runs around being shifty.
    For colors do you want it specific to something about your character: Yes, she's light but it's better if the colors or blues, light blues, purples, oranges, light yellows/greens, blacks, whites, greys.
    Jagged, Smooth, Wavy, Straight (Text): Smooth and wavy or either or. She isn't blocked or straight.
    Characters favorite time of year: i can't say really. but spring seems like an okay time. But Summer is full of sun... OOOOO tuffy. Hmmm either or.
    Specific traits of character: Shape-shifts.
    Character Compainion: none
    NPC: none
    Saying (May not be included, if you want it on. Put a ^): got none.
    What you don't want to see: If it's completely dark and doesn't show any light. shes made of light so she cant be stuck in the dark. I want there to be light of some sort.
    What do you have in mind: I realize that you would love to have this filled out but I think I'll leave that to you.
    Style for background: ... ligh? jewels? I dont know so much for this one.
    Things you liked from other creations: I like the ones of Nix for just her cat. That's pretty cool. Oh and I like the transparent skin of Nixs' too. Ummm Talia because its got the flame and it's not too much. Alixis Snowsong because its just appealing to the eyes. And Lorelles with her name. It's creative.

Amora
Player

Words: 22150
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2013, 10:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Terence Valdicar

Postby Samantha Grenth on March 15th, 2013, 4:05 am

Name: Terence Valdicar
Face Claim Name: Henry Cavill
Animal Form Claim: N/A
Race: Inarta
Little About Your Character: Because I'm lazy, and I can't think of anything to actually put here, I'ma just copy paste my character concept.
Secret :
Character Concept

Terence has a strict sense of justice, believing that all should be treated fairly, regardless of caste, socioeconomic level, and et cetera. This strongly manifested itself when Terence left the people of Inarta to go wandering Mizahar, due to his belief that his mother, and to a certain point, and himself were treated unfairly by the higher castes simply due to where - in Terence's case - he was born. Since the Inarta are a meritocracy, however, Terence's beliefs in this area are somewhat unfounded.

As for general likes and dislikes, Terence enjoys the outdoors, and a certain degree of solitude. He gets uncomfortable in large crowds, and lacks a certain degree of social skills, due to his time spent alone in the wilderness.

Terence seeks to find some place where he can "belong." Whether that be in a group, a city, or even in a cave somewhere out in the farthest reaches of Mizahar, he believes that when he finds the perfect place for him, he will finally be content. He's not averse to settling down and getting married, but with his current lifestyle as a wanderer, he doesn't believe that he's quite ready for that. His dream job, if he ever did settle down in a city, would be as a bowyer or a fletcher, a skill he learned in Wind Reach and still maintains, making arrows to restock his quiver and constructing crude bows in his free time.

For colors do you want it specific to something about your character: Nothing specific to the character, I 'spose, but I would like forest-y colors. Y'know, like hunter green and earthy browns.

Jagged, Smooth, Wavy, Straight (Text): Jagged if its easily legible, otherwise straight.
Characters favorite time of year: Spring.
Specific traits of character: Nature-lovin'.
Character Companion: Doesn't have one.
NPC: Nope.
Saying (May not be included, if you want it on. Put a ^): "Today you, tomorrow me."
What you don't want to see: An overabundance of yellow.
What do you have in mind: A simple one that evokes the idea of forests.
Style for background: Foresty!
Things you liked from other creations: I really liked Keena's; not sure why, probably because it was pretty elegant.
Samantha Grenth

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Previous