[Verified by Torchlight] Samantha Grenth

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Samantha Grenth

Postby Samantha Grenth on October 15th, 2012, 2:55 am

Basic Information

Name: Samantha Grenth
Race: Kelvic
Date of Birth: 23rd of Fall, 506AV
Parent(s):
Mother- Rose Grenth, Kelvic-Black lepoard, DoD- Winter 39th, 510AV.
Father- Samuel Grenth the 3rd, Kelvic- Black Lion, Still Alive
Place of Birth: Fathers birth place and home in Lhavit
Spouse/companion: Lives alone. Allows close friends to rent home while away.
Master/ Mistress: None, still trying to find the one.
Languages: Fluent Language- Animal (Large Feline)
Basic Language- Common
Poor Language- (TBD)

Notes :
Relations (Important):

Svan- Could have been bonded with but feels she would rather eat him first. Not really any romance in the sense but intimate actions have happened on both sides. Nothing happened on those actions. Have both tried to kill eachother several times.

Liriah- Second mother. Aunt Liri is one of the few people Samantha can't get mad at and if she does she feels bad instantly. Aunt Liri brought Samantha up when Rose and Samuel couldn't as spoiled Sammy a bunch as a cub.

Kiyeri- Protects from Svan and other harms. Attempting to bond with (plotting). Tries to stay in tiger form as much as possible when in public so the Myrian seems empowered. Heading toward bloodsisters. And will travel with for the rest of her life. Can't get mad at and feels like Kiy can be like a cub to her.

Character History :
Character History
Birth; 23rd of Fall, 506AV:
Samantha was born in the city of Lhavit in the home where her father was born and where she would live until the age of 6. She was born into a fairly wealthy home. Her father works as a local hunter, serving under the HcWeet family. Her mother was a seamstress under the Lunway family

First Shift; 52nd of Fall, 506AV:
Her parents were in the kitchen making a meal when it happened. One minute Samantha is in a chair nodding her head and drooling on her hand and the next a tiny purring sound is at the feet of Roses' feet. Samantha's father still reminds her of how proud her mother was that their darling cub was a Bengal Tiger.

Threat; 45th of Spring, 507AV:
Samantha was outside playing while her parents argued. Samantha knew nothing of what was going on but later she was told what it was about, her mother wanted to keep her. Rose was jealous of the human family's she saw that had their kids till they were (normally)15. Her father wanted to keep to tradition and let Samantha go around the age of 1. This was not the first time her parents had had this but this was the worst. Towards the end of the fight Rose fled to the house crying while Samuel picked up Samantha in a fit of rage and started a journey to his master.
When they had reached her fathers masters house her father knocked quickly. The door was answered and the two were invited in. Samantha knew nothing of the course of actions that had happened but she herself was in tears crying because her mother was and as a child you pick up when your mother is upset and so you become so yourself.
When her father asked about what he should do with his cub, his master paused. The human thought it over then reached for Samantha. When given the girl he held her on his lap and looked her over. The cub had stopped crying but was still sniffling. Her tiger eyes shinning with tears, her cheeks and nose red from crying, and snot dribbling down her face. Over all the cub was a mess because her family was a mess.
Her fathers master caught the cubs eyes and held them for a little before breathing in and letting out a sigh. Samantha's father told her that the man said she was a true beauty and would make fine of what ever she desired. But she would be troubled. Parents torn by how to raise there child would not bring up a healthy personality in this child. He said that maybe the life of a human would be good to mend her troubled mind but maybe it would be bad and only add to her troubles.
That was all that the man said before handing Samantha back to her father and dismissing the two. Later that night while Samantha was sleeping her parents decided to keep her until she herself decided to leave.

Death;Winter 39th, 510AV:
Samantha was over at her fathers Masters chatting with their daughter when her father came running in and grabbed Samantha. He held her tightly and cried. Samantha already had a bad feeling about the day but this just confirmed it and made it worse. Samantha did not know what to do so she just hugged her father back. Her father was mumbling things and Samantha did not understand but soon her fathers Master ran into the room. He yelled of a fire in town. Samantha pieced together what was going on. Her mother was dead. Samantha knew that she should be in tears such as her father but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Her mind and soul froze. She didn't feel anything and couldn't do anything.

Leaving;Spring 17th, 510AV:
Samantha could not bare to live in Lhavit anymore. It was full of despair and was not where she wanted to be. So in the dead of night Samantha gathered her things and all the money she had saved up and left. She already had friends where she was going, and a place that she had already bought. Here in Lhavit everyone always looked at her in remorse and sorrow. None of the citizens of the town had a pull that made her want them to be her Master or Mistress. So Samantha left to Alvadas. She does visit the city but does not stay more than 3 days time.

Alvadas Life;Fall 45th, 512AV:
Samantha currently is living in a 20x20 home in Alvadas. And so far she does not carry the best reputation, she is known for being a very hard worker and gets her job done well, but she is known for having a mouth and not the most pleasant person to be around. She is also seen as desirable but she tends to bash down anyone who try's. Currently Samantha has a couple friends but no one close. She works as a self mercenary, doing mostly jobs that includes fighting or getting things.

Character Appearance :
Character Appearance (Scars):

Samantha has gained several majior scars over the time and they include:
    * Three, per arm, long inch thick scars that run from her wrist and wrap around the the back of her forearm
    * Four small indented scars on her back/side that are about the distance of someones spread out fingers
    * Her throat has two puncture scars on her left-side
    * Her bottom has a large set of teeth-mark scars from a large feline.
    * Her back as a couple scars from burning but nothing too bad.

Character Appearance (Human):

Samantha Grenth has olive skin, black/brown hair that is naturally straight but when left to air dry with out toweling it at all is a messy wave. Her eyes are like her tigers, a yellow ring with a gray/blue/green inside. The inside color seems to shrink and make it look like her eyes are pure gold. Her bone structure is a little wide but strong. Her body is curvy but the curves seem exaggerated along with her height. Samantha stands at 6'3" and weights 183lbs. When she smiles her teeth seem overly sharp and deadly. Hints to her beast side are all over the place the really only 'human' things about her are her skin color, hair, and the fact that her body it's self it human.

Character Appearance (Tiger):

Samantha's tiger form is very beautiful but deadly. The main color of her coat is fawn but in cloudy or dark areas appears a rusty orange. Her stripes start from her face to the end of her tail, though her front legs are almost bare of stripes.
On her back right hind quarters there is a set of bite mark scars. From a past job that required killing a Kelvic lion that had completely gone rouge and started killing people that traveled in the forest. Samantha weighs 415 pounds, her total length is 255cm long, her tail is 94cm, and the height to her shoulders are 100cm.

Character Appearance (Clothing):

Samantha tends to stay nude inless she goes out in public. But even then she likes to dress in clothes that are easy to take off if she wants or needs to shift. She is often carrying a small backpack to store her clothes in if she has to. Her usual clothes consist of a yellow linen chemise that is cut to show off her stomach, adjustable neckline, and has slits up the sleeves. Her skirt is black linen that reaches the ground that has slits up to her hips. Her shoes are (closest reference would be 'Jesus sandals'.) black sandals.Underneath she usually has no upper undergarments but she will put on bottom undergarments.
Her other outfit is a teal leather vest that is hooked around the neck, leaving an open upper back and lower back. Her pants are white loose fitting wool and her shoes are the same sandals.

Character Concept :
Character Concept:

Samantha has grown into a rather messed up persona. Not diagnosed but carries the heavy traits of a person with bipolar and also a small case of multiple personality disorder. One second she could be having a good day and simply walking away but the next moment she is growling, baring her teeth, and thinking of ways to kill you. She has a small temper and a large bite so watch your step.

While she is angry she isn't blinded by that anger. Samantha still has a human intelligence when in her tiger form and can make her a deadly opponent. But if you play your cards right you can get her blinded by anger and she becomes a little reckless.

Her multiple personality's is simply where one moment she could be feisty and then something comes up and she is a cub once again. A cub as in how she acts not her look.

Samantha's constantly plagued by thoughts of her mother especially when something comes up with the difference between her human side and her cub side. While she is the same person in both bodily forms she was grown up to be human not a beast.

Samantha has fears and tries to keep them to herself. She has a potentially deadly fear of large fires. Anything over a small hearth fire and she feels unease and as the size of the fire grows so does her paralysis. She also fears cages and collars. She had been captured once by the ape kind and kept collared and in a cage. Constantly being reminded that she was an animal and not a human. Which help feed her hate for her mother.

Samantha does not hate her mother but hates the ideals of her. She doesn't really see eye to eye with her father, anymore, and this causes disputes. She is still close to Liriah and looks to her as a second mother since her mothers death.

Housing :
Housing:

Samantha lives in a 20x20 home that has the bare essentials.The hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and table. Nothing special about the house, save the key, other than a earn that is by the bunk.

Possessions :
Possessions:

2 Sets of Clothing:
Yellow Linen Chemise/ Teal leather vest
Black Linen Skirt/White Wool Pants
Undergarments
Black Wool Cloak
Black Sandals
1 Waterskin

1 Backpack which contains:
Comb (wood)
Brush (wood)
Soap
Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel

Heirloom: Mothers Ashes in Silver Earn

99gm 92sm

Ledger :
[color=black]Ledger:

Iteams Price Total
Teal Leather Vest 3sm 99gm 97sm
White Wool Pants 5sm 99gm 92sm
Meal 10gm 89gm 92sm

Skills :
Skills:

Skill EXP Total
Wilderness Survival 10 SP 10
Acrobatics 6 SP 2XP 8
Carving 5 SP 5
Drawing 9 SP 9
Hunting (racial) 10 RB 5XP 15
Stealth 10 SP 2XP 12
Tracking 5 SP 1XP 6
Observation 5 SP 10XP 15
Socialization 7XP 7
Interrogation 5XP 5
Rhetoric 7XP 7
Intimidation 6XP 6
Detection 1XP 1
Storytelling 3XP 3
Drinking 2XP 2
Unarmed Combat 4XP 4
Tactics 3XP 3

Lore :
Lore:

Lore of Kelvic Traditions
Lore of Edible Meats In Mizahar

Lore of Fake Charades In The City Of Illusions
Lore of A Small Altercation
Lore of Svan: The Dhani
Lore of Durvekral: The Symenestra
Lore of Money For A Duel?

Lore of Meeting an Ethaefal
Lore of I Don't Want Your Sympathy
Lore of Tavern Talks

Lore of The Scent of Licearsvansan
Lore of Distraction in Tiger Form
Lore of Dislocated Jaw
Lore of Frustration in Combat
Lore of Taking Advantage of Kelvic Forms
Lore of Pinning One’s Foes
Lore of Dilemma: Human or Animal?
Lore of Having One’s Body Give Out

Lore of Sating the Hunger for Blood
Lore of Hunting, An Unexpected Encounter

Threads List-

Graded :
Winter 512AV:

Alvadas: Day Stroll [59th of Fall, 512AV]
Link

Alvadas: A Bizarre day
Link

Alvadas: The Feline and the Snake. A Bite for Trickery.
Link

Lhavit: Closed Sounds of the Night (Samantha Grenth)
Link

Flashbacks :
size=200][webfont=OptimusPrinceps]History:[/size]

[color=white][webfont=OptimusPrincepsSemiBold]Lhavit- A Timely Companion
Link

Lhavit- Visitors, Cubs, and Confrontations
Link[/center]

512AV :
Winter/Fall
[color=white][webfont=OptimusPrincepsSemiBold]Alvadas: Day Stroll [59th of Fall, 512AV]
Link

Alvadas: A Bizarre day
Link

Alvadas: The Feline and the Snake. A Bite for Trickery.
Link

Alvadas: New Place, New Feeling.
Link

513AV :
Spring

Lhavit: Closed Sounds of the Night (Samantha Grenth)
Link

The Unforgiving: Closed The Time Together Will Be Relentless.
Link

The Unforgiving: Adventure Time ['Svan and Samantha]
Link

Summer

Lhavit:[Shooting Star Inn] Meeting the Locals
Link

Last edited by Samantha Grenth on July 7th, 2013, 7:01 am, edited 26 times in total.
Samantha Grenth
Won't be home till night of 7/14!

Words: 82789
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2012, 6:13 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Samantha Grenth

Postby Samantha Grenth on February 1st, 2013, 5:50 pm

Know your Tigress

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Samantha Grenth
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Not really, Sam I guess... or Sammy.... sometimes.
3. How old are you? 6
4. What is your height? 6'3"
5. What is your weight? 183lbs

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. A threat.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. A threat.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My teeth.. I mean, my smile.
4. How physically fit are you? Is that a trick question?
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Loose, easy to get off. Furry or Naked.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? Rose Grenth, Kelvic-Black lepoard is the Mother. She was very calm and always wanted a 'human' life for me.
Samuel Grenth the 3rd, Kelvic- Black Lion is Papa. I don't see him much anymore. He's very... loud and very proud. Doesn't like being wrong.

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Only child.
3. What is your extended family like? Didn't know I had any.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? If I had any then I would tell you.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Depends. If I'm hungry... I'm going to eat it. Tigers I don't think I'd say I treat like family just more like... distant friends.

2. Where do you live now? With Kiyeri, wherever she travels.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? The jungle.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? The woods up north.
5. Where do you fear to be? A cage.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) As of now I have a weak jaw, several large scars on my arms, and my butt has a nice bite mark in it.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Left.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak 'large feline' and Common. I have a raspy voice that is a little more towards a low alto than a soprano. An accent could be there... a little more flow and airy. Things run smoothly in less I start going feral.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Sparkles, a plant that has been given the name 'cat-nip', and blood all distract and attract me. Annoying habits... I can't think of any.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)? That... that is a horribly bad idea.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Bodyguard/blood-sister to Kiyeri, random jobs wherever we end up.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I'm neutral on the subject. Because I enjoy the kill but I see so many different people. I mean... finding new places is nice but... I would like a master or mistress, I'm working on this with Kiyeri.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Not to be a kelvic for sure. Maybe just a tiger.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? None, jobs are just things to kill time.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? All of them. I could be exploring the far corners of the world and not need to worry about money but of course that doesn't happen.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Quiet, Energized, curious.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? I had just turned 2 and mom had dragged me to meet some people from town. I met a little girl and she had almost taken me as a master before she was dragged away.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? My mother dying.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? None with my mother and my father and I don't see eye to eye.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? My mother and Aunt Liri.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? Family?
2. Do you like/dislike learning? Depends on how I'm learning.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Fights, Mother, Traveling, Aunt Liri
4. How do you learn best? Doing it.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? None?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? No, because most are just annoying and need to be beaten down.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? No, I'm an animal and trusting people means trusting their judgment.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I don't have a preference. Though animal instincts do ask for a strong mate for cubs I don't have a preference.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. No, I have not.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Notta.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I don't drink that often and when I do it's just maybe two glasses of wine at most.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? Not really.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Wine.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Those things confuse me and I refuse to try.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Alcohol is fine as long as you don't drink yourself stupid. Drugs are a no no and need not be used.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Hunting and drawing.
2. Do you like to read? Not really.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Certain remarks, bringing my mother in to fights, snakes.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Fishing... the original way with claws.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Flirting. I'm just... I find it a weird act of humanity.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Orange is a nice color.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Night.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? My mother.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? Love Meat. Not too keen on Vegetables.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Snow, I like snow. And I would have to say fog creeps me out.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Depends.
2. What are your religious views? I'm an animal, gods are no use to me.
3. Would you be able to kill? Have already.
4. What are your views on sex? If you have it and you don't want a kid... then don't do it.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Finding a mate, having a kid.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Worst would have to be not feeling anything once my mother died. Best... leaving my home.
2. What is your greatest regret? Not being a little more open and willing for a master.
3. What is your best/worst memory? Worst in almost being left alone.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? My mother dying because life would be a lot easier with her.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Nothing really.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? Pretty blunt, if I feel attraction I tend to keep it to myself.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? No?
3. What makes you happy? A good fish after a good fight.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My father, Svan, Kiyeri, Aunt Liri.
5. What makes you angry? Snakes, people tacking me down in anyway.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Rudely.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Though we don't talk and all my Father. Because he's all I have left.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Svan, because he held his own to a tigress and when I became stupid and arrogant (I will never tell him this) he pushed me down.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. No, and.... strong, supportive, i don't know. Not good at that stuff.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? As much as I hate to say is I trust Svan to protect me if he was in the mood. Simply because though we don't see eye to eye and would like to kill each other, it's the fact that we want to be the one to kill each other. Not give someone else that satisfaction.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Argue.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I don't like social situations, tend to avoid them.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Nom because animals aren't mean't for people talk.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Not really.
5. What do you think of others, in general? Too many liars and too many grubby greedy people.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? I don't get what youre asking but I think I could say my tactics.
2. What is your greatest weakness? My pride.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wouldn't have as many scars.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? None.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Don't pay enough attention.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? Nope.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? Don't got one.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? If it was over the top, like most people take it, I don't think so. Not happening.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Living the life I was suppressed.
2. What is the best part of life? Being a tigress.
3. What is the best part of death? It's just another path we all must take.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? In battle.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? My headstrong self that would give anything to keep going.
Samantha Grenth
Won't be home till night of 7/14!

Words: 82789
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2012, 6:13 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook