PM to join [WR Trading Post] Looking For Metal

Ana is in search of non-monkey items, little does she know... Others have the same idea as well.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

[WR Trading Post] Looking For Metal (Open)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on January 18th, 2013, 3:56 am

There seemed to be no answer from the big guy, she just angled her head to try and see a little more under that hood and scarf before giving up and sighing. Maybe the shopkeeper was having trouble with an introvert, or an indecisive individual? She was about to walk away when she heard the gruff, pausish words, and slightly muffled voice come from big, tall, and mysterious- halting her step and making her look back up at him. Something about leather with metal studs, or woven rivets of chain-mail, or something. The reasoning to it seemed well placed to her, but she didn't have much money to spend in the first place, would she be able to afford such a luxury item such as that?

Plain leather seemed fine to her.

"Oh, really?" Ana said in a small voice, rhetorically, about to say more to him she felt the tap on her shoulder and feared the worse.

Her hand was hidden underneath her cloak, but had shifted to rest on her shortswords hilt whilst her other hand held the scabbard in place, turning ever so slightly on her feet, a mean glint flickering in her eyes just barely visible from the hood. It was Vaspira from before. Ranting at Ana as if the thief had done something completely wrong. Had she witnessed the exchange between her, the big guy, and the shop keeper? If so then she had been following Ana from the start, she kept her hand ready to draw her blade if need be. Ana did not like being followed or stalked, that was her job to do, not the other way around.

The thief cleared her throat somewhat, trying to be as intimidating as she could.

What was this womans problem?

"I don't believe I did anything wrong, I wished you a good day- had I not? I was being polite, and civil, was I not?" She felt her metaphorical feathers begin to rustle at this woman, she had no right to accuse her of being rude when this Vaspira was being a total hypocryte in Ana's own eyes, she had been polite thusly, in a rather.. 'Unique' way of course. Even going so far as to maliciously add in that Ana had screwed the date up, what if she did have a dream of flight around the beginning of Spring? Maybe Ana meant Spring, and not Winter; though on a side note, it had just been a slip of Ana's own tounge- in reality she had meant to say Winter but for some reason she had said Spring instead.

Tensing, Ana said quietly, trying to make it seem as if she could care less "thankyou for correcting me on the difference between Winter"

"and Spring..."

A hand firmly gripped her shoulder, and then let go- giving her heart a sharp jump in surprise for having of been taken completely offgaurd. Why, if it hadn't been for Zandelia's reassuring voice, Ana might have ended up trying to stab the woman. Letting her hand fall away to grip her chest, she began to fret over the group which had now started to form. Why was everyone being attracted to her? It was insane. First Vaspira, now Zandelia- heck- even the sauntering Ximal whom had come up behind the two conniving little birds, Ana at least was facing his way to notice him.

It took every ounce of restraint she had to not yell at them to leave her alone, such attention was not wanted, maybe if they were in a different setting, an area other than where her thieving hands could be put to good use. At least she could tolerate Zandelia... But the others? Vaspira? Ximal? Maybe the bulky dude next to her? He seemed alright, familliar, but she still couldn't place her finger on where she may have met him. Perhaps it was just a feeling of deja vu? No matter, they must have been thinking of the same things to be dragged here, by force? Coincidence? How unlikely, Ana made a few assumptions, and tried to figure out what Zandelia had meant before on 'birds'.

"If I had spoiled myself, it would have been over bread.. and food.. lots of food." Ana replied to Zandelia very bluntly, but truthfully with a dreamish tone to her voice, she loved food "but I'm putting my money to a better use, I've decided that going around unprotected isn't the right way, so you're right there on what you said.. I want to be prepared as best as I can be and big, tall, and mysterious right here" Ana jerked a thumb at Banir, completely not realizing who she was pointing at "suggested the same thing, studded leather.. But is it light, and.. Quiet?" Ana tried to hint as best as she could to Zandelia on what she meant, stealth was her ulterior motive. Maybe Ximal would get that too, he did know she was a thief, or at least from what she thought- he 'thunk' she currently was an ex-thief.

"Hey Ximal," Ana greeted the big guy casually, lifting her hand to wave just as Banir did- she caught it within the corners of her eyes and spazzed. Jerking her hand down and hunching her shoulders a bit, and placing her hands in between her arm pits. Blushing underneath her hood all around embarresed over the synced action.

Posting OrderAna (me) - After this post, it starts as such:
Vaspira
Zandelia
Ximal
Banir

Sound good guys? :)

There may be new additions, but I've went and changed the thread to "PM To Join" just in case.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Vaspira on January 18th, 2013, 6:34 am

Once again Vaspira’s impulsive behavior had leaded her into a situation that made her so uncomfortable it almost hurt. The words she spoke to the small woman, Ana, came out in a sneer and threat. Whereas she was aiming for an inquisitive and hurt tone. Oh well the damage was done, and there was no turning back from the situation at hand. The woman was obviously offended by her tone and approach, by the way she replied in such a cold manner, laced with a hidden threat. She saw the woman’s body tense slightly when she mentioned Vaspira’s rather childish correction.

“No I don’t think you were being polite and civil in the least.” Vaspira rolled off the retort of her tongue in a soft voice, one for her only to hear. She did not reply to the careless tone of her correcting the woman of the dates, even though her body did tense. Vaspira wanted to cool off the situation, before it got out of hand, although it seemed that it was a little too late to do so, she attempted a feeble attempt. “I am sorry for the miscommunication. I felt insulted, whether or not you realize that or not is fine. Maybe I could have said it in a …. Nicer manner?” Vaspira paused trying to form polite words in her mind. Nicer Manner.. Admitting you were in the wrong… Seems nice. Vaspira thought to herself, but whether or not it came out that way she did not know if the woman would interpret it that way. At that moment while she was wondering whether it came out polite or not, people started showing up.

A woman with short blonde hair and one emerald green eye came up behind the small woman Ana, speaking to her, then from behind Vaspira a familiar voice sounded. Vaspira began to fidget with the ends of her dark hair, a nervous habit that had developed in awkward social situations. She casually ran the tip of her tongue over her elongated canine, glancing around, trying to find a quick exit. She felt surrounded by bodies, the predator cornered like a mindless prey. She glanced behind her at Ximal remembering the awkward moment they had on the floor of the spires. Her heart began to pump faster, humiliation spreading across her cheeks in a light blush, barely visible.

Vaspira did not know what to do in this crowd of people, socialization was not something she was good at, obviously, or fond of. She did not know whether to introduce herself to the strong looking woman, or just stand there oblivious. She did not know whether to say hey to Ximal or just ignore him. And the tall bulky man, who had his face covered, seemed to be shooting her daggers, obviously hearing her rude remarks to Ana. She felt like she was about to be a target for everyone’s weapon, and it made her nervous. She kept glancing around at the faces as they spoke to Ana, thankfully being ignored and invisible in the group of people. She kept fidgeting with her dark hair, her mind assaulting her with what if’s.

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Zandelia on January 19th, 2013, 1:49 am

Zandelia was a silent observer over the next few chimes, her gaze flickering from person to person as the novel little scene unfolded before her. It was a disparate group that stood there, varying types of person, gender and emotional state. She fancied she had a knack for reading people and if her sense told her truth then there was a distinct lack of comfort in most of those gathered, so much so that she wagered one of them might crack like a pottery ewer if pushed just a little further. She found herself wishing, not for the first time, that she was a more masterful Aurist than she was at present. She could have used the distinct advantage of being able to read them all internally, not just externally, so as to puppeteer the situation for the best – the best being the most profitable overall.

And yet, perhaps there is advantage here without having to resort to magical tricks. Thos words were very…precisely…chosen Neilles, very indeed. Considering your proclivities, and the general bustle, well…things could go missing if there were someone so inclined she mused as she hefted her new composite short bow in her hand with consideration, her gaze flicking past Ana to the vendor and titling her head with a visible grin.

“Mysterious you say?” she rubbed her chin with her free hand a little as she weighed her words, “mystery usually needs a good distraction. Not much hope for that here beyond the odd moment or two” she responded, looking Ana in the eyes directly now.

“Protection though, I can help you there,” she continued, rapping her knuckles so that they knocked against her own armor beneath the robes, “studded leather is perfect for stealth whilst still staying quiet. One could steal their way through an entire area with it…if one were so inclined. They just need to pick their moments, still won’t protect you if you’re caught in the open now” she finished, her gaze slipping from Ana’s then and falling to the girl once more.

“My name is Zandelia,” she told her, her head also twisting to nod at the male stranger clad in metal, “and perhaps I can offer you some comfort too hmm? What’s your name now little one? Why don’t we play a game? No tricks, but you might get yourself something nice if you choose to play” she gave a warm smile as she looked down upon the innocent face.

“And you Ximal, you big lumbering ox,” she poked a finger into his chest firmly, “I have need of your services too. You have more muscles and I will need a lot of things. Care to help out a lonely lady?” she asked him.

She would need to distract as many as was possible if Ana wished to steal herself some prizes. She had been as overt as she had dared to be given the company, she had no desire to get caught up in larceny – the punishment was severe. The girl would be easy enough, she seemed innocent if a little uncomfortable with attention from others – she could work past that with kindness. Ximal would be difficult, but not impossible. The other man though, well Ana would have to keep her hands secret from him with her own skills.

I cannot work miracles, not all the time she thought as she tried to think ahead of the game and plan contingencies as the game began.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ximal on January 19th, 2013, 2:32 am

well this was quite a situation, ana and if memory served him vaspira, were having a bit of a spat in the middle of everyone Xi just sighed and rubbed his forehead lightly, this was all a very strenuous situation. Xi also noted banir's wave too him. Xi nodded back and spoke out lighty towards banir completely blanking the pair of miscreants in their arguments. "BAn, if your going to get some armour, i'd recommend getting some leg armour as your not exactly light on your feet. It'd serve you well!" Xi smiled and laughed as he noted that both ban and ana had waved to him in almost unison Starting a laugh audibly but ended up reigning it into a smile. Making a small wave towards vaspira he turned his attention to the pushy woman poking him in his chest which still had a fairly sore spot especially from her double kick the other day. Xi raised an eye brow at her before responding. "Why am i always an ox ? I'm not that thick, but i will be willing to help out a friend, having said that you go choose what you want first then i'll come and help you carry it away." Xi smiled lightly before flicking his gaze around the room and trying to gauge the situation. If the little pat between vas and ana was to escalate then Xi would step in and pull them apart.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

[WR Trading Post] Looking For Metal

Postby Banir Ironwood on January 30th, 2013, 10:14 pm

Things where getting weird around him. The crowd around him was strange, and they where getting all the weirder. Looking at the rude woman to Zand and then to Ana. All three close enough to be strangers and none really endearing themselves. Though Ana did still seem to be a little trust worthy, looking to the small girl his red eyes still held with white. The flecks of black fading a little as he grew a little more comfortable with the prescience of his friend Ximal. Though he didn't feel quite like speaking aloud with everyone else, he'd stick to his silent gestures and perhaps observe more. He took a step back from the rest and simply observed the interactions.

Looking at the rude woman she still had yet to jump into the bulk of the conversation. She had verbally assaulted Ana rather well, though she had become a little more apologetic at the end. He kept his eyes on her for a moment before moving to the rather loud Zand. Listening to her and examining her as best he could. She was, strange, quite strange. Well to him at least she was strange, looking at her with a raised brow beneath his hood and scarf. He observed and listened to her a little curious of her, he found her knowledge of armour was surprisingly accurate. Though it sacrificed protection for more stealth it was a rather good assumption. Listening closely he learned her full name was Zandelia, Zand was probably just to keep it short and pronounceable.

“and perhaps I can offer you some comfort too hmm? What’s your name now little one? Why don’t we play a game? No tricks, but you might get yourself something nice if you choose to play”

Banir paused and stood still for a moment. She had been looking at him, but there is no way in Ivak's wrath that she was talking to him. Considering he stood taller than everyone here, with the exception of Ximal at least. And with Zand he was still able to see over her head, and he was almost twice as wide with muscle. Why was she acting like he was a small child! Insulted and feeling a little less friendly he backed away from Zandelia. She didn't even seem interested in talking to him as she was off again talking with the others. His back now against the vendor, this caused a little jump in his memory. He was here to buy armour, or at least try to make a special order. Or more accurately try to make a special order, money was something of an issue with him right now. He just hoped he could get a little more. A nice steel with some solid weight, oh that'd be amazing! Maybe he could barter some other items with his miza's for an order. He shook free of these thoughts, looking around at the group he spared a look to Ana and the rude woman. Wondering how they'd react.

His mind snapped again as he heard his own name in a shorter manner. Looking over as he spotted Ximal blinking, thinking he had some sort of advice or perhaps some help. Disappointment met him as he felt it was just a joke at his expense. Banir had been working on becoming faster on the battle field, he wouldn't be as fast as most but he was improving. As far as his suggestion of armour he also found it lacking as well. This was turning out to be a bit of a disappointing trip. Slowly he was starting to wonder if he should just walk away and come back when they're all done to see if he could get his order. Or at least trade in his cold iron armour for steel. Maybe get steel on both arms with a chest piece. He kept leaning against the stall, back against the wall as he watched the others interact.
"Where life leads me, is where I shall go. The greater question is, who is willing to accompany me on such a long travel?"
Banir Ironwood
The silent disgrace

Words: 218834
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2011, 3:33 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ana Sol Starris on February 6th, 2013, 5:17 am

Giving a single glance to Vaspira as she contemplated a reply, considering Zandelia's words as she did so. She sighed and pressed a thumb and forefinger around the bridge of her nose and began to slowly massage there as she placed her other hand on the hip quite obviously displeased with how this was going. Running the same hand that had been raised up down her face to hold her mouth, eyeing Vaspira up.
"Whatever," she said curtly and a tip upward of her chin, now directing her gaze to cross and rest on this so called 'Banir', giving him a quick wink at his gaze, moving her hood somewhat to make it more noticiable and then back to Vas again with a renewed curiousity "that was nice of me. I could have done so much worse.. In Sunberth if you came up to anyone with a weapon.. I gurantee your throat would have been either slit, or something else would have terribly happened.." Ana let her voice trail off, it was a simple mistake, the girl acted like a child more so than what her physical age told- and even that seemed young to Ana.

"The Spires is a peaceful place.. I do not advise violence here, nor irrationality" Ana said with a cold edge to her voice, pausing for a moment "consider that a tip."

The cloaked girl was not worth her time, or energy, nor the trouble that could have ensued if the small thief had attacked. Ever mindful about what real weapons could possibly do.. She knew the results, she was no stranger to seeing one dispatched into the arms of Dira but to actually take a life? That was something Ana had yet to do, it was a queesy thought, one she didn't think for more than a chime as she refocused herself onto the small group and more of what Zandelia had said. It took a bit, and there were some curious wording to Zands speech, the tone seemed to shift ever so lightly at certain points, perhaps the older woman had caught hold of her own small hints and was trying to press some of her own back?

Ana made a small hum of a noise, playing along, hoping she was right as she displayed a crooked smile underneath her hood.

Distraction was one word she had picked up, an odd moment, or two, stealth, steal; petch with what Zand was saying, Ana was sold on the studded leather if it was as seemingly quiet as the older woman praised it to be. Catching Zandelia's gaze, Ana held it questioningly for but a moment and then let it travel to Vaspira once again as the older woman introduced herself, and then began to focus her attention on those around her. The communication between Zand and Ximal was playful, and as Ana digested her information carefully, she observed the stands and the stalls; eyes quickly gazing and apraising each item for its worth; resting upon the shop keeper who seemed to be in a bit of a silent tizzy for having such a large group form around his stall that seemed to be troublemakers. He kept eyeing Banir, and the rest, those who were talking.

Attention was directed away from herself, but what of Banir and Ximal? Did Zand mean what she was doing, or was she just getting ahead of herself? The hints could have been tricks within her own mind for all Ana could tell, she needed to understand a bit more before she chose to do anything: if at all. The less attention on Ana, the more she faded from their views and the more she felt a thievy, bubbling sense push its way through and take hold like mold to bread, letting her small body use what was already there to hide from eyes their way. Skulking about, inching away, she made her way down the table with a light step, listening for her own footsteps amongst the distracted voices as she let her hand run across the edge of the table slowly. The cloak caught inbetween one of her fingers as she did so.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Vaspira on February 6th, 2013, 10:05 pm

The woman’s word made her smile, yes smile. She liked the fact that she was trying to come off as a tough person, but Vaspira could see the fact that lay in her eyes. She was not as tough as she portrayed herself to be. Or maybe she was, and Vaspira was wrong, who knew? And really did she care? Not really. She only whispered the words that she meant fully, ”Even in peaceful places, things tend to go bump in the night, consider that a tip.” And with those words, and what seemed to be transpiring in this group Vaspira shifted and started to direct her person out of the group. She wanted none of this mess, with none of these people. She did not like confrontation, her mouth tended to get her in trouble. Plus it seemed this people were slightly ignorant. Words were words, and they all held a secret meaning.

She finally managed to squeeze her small body out of the group and she inhaled deeply, the air smelled of freedom. This group of individuals was putting her own edge, making her slightly nervous, and really just wanting to sink her teeth in some of their throats. Vaspira rolled her shoulders and looked over at Banir, he was very quiet, just looking at the group as if examining it. Vaspira looked away, she felt slightly sorry for the man, but he looked as if he could handle his own, more so than most of those in the group. So with that Vaspira walked away, finally getting rid of the annoyances of the group and ready to train with this weird blade she had bought. She had no time to waste on those who only pissed her off, or “tipped” her. She had bigger things to worry about, and so she decided she would finally go seek out that information she came to the Spires for in the first place.

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Zandelia on February 8th, 2013, 7:40 pm

Zandelia watched as the little girl walked away, tone scathingly arrogant in its imperious retort – she would find herself in trouble soon enough if she was not willing to accept help from those who were holding their hand out to her. Zandelia sighed as she pushed herself up from her bent position, coming back up to her full height and stretching out the small of her back for a few moments before considering their now smaller collection of people. Ximal was his usually stoic self, though he had agreed to help her carry things for her, putting his considerable muscle to use in something practical for once. He had also given up the name of the other man, or she presumed it was his nickname as it was too abbreviated to be a full name in her mind.

Well, one person left and so Ana is better situated to go about her…business. Now for the others, this Ban is most important of all. Ximal would not betray Neilles, but the other man would perhaps she told herself as she looked at ‘Ban’ in a considering manner.

“Very well Ximal, it won’t be much but I do need some new weapons of tat I am sure. Trade in mostly. For now, though, seeing as you know this man here I think we should peruse the armour and see if anything takes our fancy perhaps?” she posed it as a niggling form of a question, hopefully a seed that would take root inside the giant’s mind – he could sue some decent armour after all.

She made her way towards where ‘Ban’ stood, leaning upon the stall and alternating his gaze between the wares and the group of people. Zandelia noticed this and observed that, if Neilles was to be successful, she would need to block the man’s view at least partially – if Neilles was trying her hand at a portion of larceny at any rate. She found the half-armoured man intriguing to her and so she needed no other reason to interact and try and learn of him, anything else was an aside to the positive. She placed herself between ‘Ban’ and Neilles at any rate, who she could see was trailing her hands along the edges of the stall. She looked at the man and wondered how to approach him, what to say. She looked at him out of her peripheral vision and fiddled with a metal gauntlet slightly as if she were interested.

“So..Ban..was it? Ximal obviously knows you, and you clearly know armour,” she opened her possible conversation with, “so what would you advise that I get to help protect my shins from getting sliced to pieces? Whilst still being able to be as quick as possible?” she asked him as she let her hands pick up various pieces of metal as if she were confused over what she might or might not want.

Often times the best way to start conversations is to talk about what is before the both of you and see if they have an interest. Might work she reasoned to herself mentally. She was interested in this veiled man and why he was so isolationist with the group but, clearly, knew Ximal.

“Come on Ximal, come and help your friends! I’m sure Ana will be just fine of left to her own devices, probably get us a few things along the way. Hear that Ana? I could use a dagger or two!” she jested, at least to the rest of the crowd, smile plastered across her place and hands cupped around her mouth theatrically.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ximal on February 9th, 2013, 7:57 pm

The situation around him began to change rather sharply. The tortion behind the quarrel had fractured, and vas has begun to leave, not quite sure why though, after all even if ana was forceful. Having said that she was small, thouigh the real powder keg was the people behind her, Xi and zan...Not exactly two of the lesser known people in the spires nowadays, zan for her sneaky nature in sorting out problems. And Xi...well that was fairly obvious. Even if no-one paid him much attention he was still a large enough problem diffuser, still with what had just happened Xi felt a little confused but that was the generic usual nature of things around here. Most problems here had a way of sorting themselves out, however those which didn't fell into his line of work, but he felt like a spare part right now, like the piece not needed in the equation. Still, banir was hunting for armour and as zan suggested it might be wise for him to help him out a bit, he might know his way around a set of armour but he was still not exactly one with combat experience. Even if punching him felt like wailing on an anvil.

"Yeah alright xzand you win. Banir, i didn't mean anything wrong in the way of things, it';s just leg armour is a good thing to have, even i have it. mostly because it;s how people end a fight quickly they go straight for the legs, a bit of steel there often helps keep them from being lopped off. If your fast enough or strong enough or even skilled enough you can prevent a lot of blows from hitting your chest which is why i don't wear any chest armour. Though i'm still learning. " A small smile resting upon his face. Stepping between ana and zan he acted as a sort of shield for her to block banir's eyes both his massive frame and heavy cloak blocking any vie from that side. Zan was crafty and he knew what ana was like however this place was extortionate so he held the thought that they could do with being " relieved" of some stock, and ana was perfect for it, her tiny hands often were like a bears coated in honey in the fact they were sticky. Xi smirked lighty before asking zan a question. "Why exactly do you need shin protection ? you normally dance around foes like a breeze i've never really seen anyone even come close to hitting you?"

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Capricious on February 9th, 2013, 8:30 pm

OOCThe actions of your group and their actions around The Spires have added up. As such, this is one of the results. Please react accordingly. The posting order will continue as if I had not posted. Thank you.

The large group had caused more than enough ruckus to raise suspicion and dislike from the large Jamoura who tended the wares. They had been rude and loud, and even threatening to each other. Not to mention there were more than enough of them to cause Derk to split his attention. And he had. He had been polite and sold them what they needed, all the while trying to stay out of trouble and protect his shop.

Although he was a busy man, Derk still managed to listen to the latest gossip around the petals. And everything he heard about these people in his shop was not good. The tall man who looked more like an ox was dangerous and strong. The tiny woman was nearly invisible but clever. The man with the mask knew things about armor and was nearly silent. The woman talking to him currently was sneaky and clever, but not to be trusted. Ever. And although he knew little about the sharp tongued black haired girl, Derk did not like her. No, this group needed to leave his store. The sooner the better.

While the group had been distracted among the quarreling, Derk had sent a silent signal toward the other main man in the store, Quarhot. Without any of the group noticing, he had casually left the store and made his way out.

Within three chimes, Quarhot had returned. Two Hahk'Shatara guards followed him and stationed just inside the door as Quarhot made his way back toward Derk. However, Derk shouted at the same time, pointing at the blonde girl who casually moved her cloak. "Thief!" He may have jumped to conclusion at the slightest movement, but he did not trust this batch.

Quarhot latched a hand onto Ana's arm before she could slip away and waited until one of the guards stepped up to grab her other arm. "Please come with me." Led by Quarhot, the guard escorted Ana to the back of the store as Derk glared at the rest of those who had been near her.

"Get out! Get out of my trading post! All of you, out!" Standing to his intimidating height, Derk met the eyes of each them. And they knew, that no matter whether they had bought their stuff fairly or not, he would remember each of them for a long time to come. "Take your goods and leave. Do not come back."

Note: Ana was the only one taken.
Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

PreviousNext