The Thieving Vixen (Grayzdo Briety)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Thieving Vixen (Grayzdo Briety)

Postby Kita on June 4th, 2010, 2:14 am

When Kita heard that grayzdo was a thief. she perked up. "I'm a thief too. That is actually why I was following you." she said. She really hoped that her new friend would not get mad at her for that. "i promise I wasn't going to hurt you. I just needed some money for food." Kita fel so bad that she was planning to steal from Grayzdo. He was in some ways a lot like her. He was out on his own and alone. Maybe that didn't need to be the case anymore though. He asked her if she wanted to join him in the city. How could she say no? Finally a non-kelvic was accepting her. It was strange how she had just met this man and already she felt so comfortable with him. "I would love to join you in the city." she said with a shy smile. She had never been treated so nice since she had been with her brothers.

Still, the kindness confused Kita. Why was he being so nice? She guessed it was she finally had met a person she could trust. She didn't have to live in fear anymore. Most of all he could protect her from slave traders and of course she would protect him too with her skills in archery and of course her fox form. "I'm really happy I met you." kita said. "I've never been treated so kindly." She felt herself letting this guy past her mental defences that she had built up so long. The canine in her was most likely what was making it so easy for her to feel close to him. She wanted to believe it was just how she felt, canine or human she really felt happy for the first time in a long time.

As they reached the city Kita gingerly grabbed Grayzdo's hand. "So now that we are here what do you want to do?" she asked. She was scared that grabbing his hand may have been a bad idea but she pushed the thought out of her mind. She was done with being scared of everything. With Grayzdo she knew she could be brave.
As you walk through death's dark veil,
The cannon's thunder can't prevail,
And those who hunt thee down will fail,
And you will be my ain true love...
Kita
Foxy Lady

Words: 59174
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 10:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous