Completed The Wussy Pussy

Vaspira goes to The Training Yard to train with Master Pikkle, little does she know how hard the training will be from such a smaller man.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

The Wussy Pussy

Postby Vaspira on January 3rd, 2013, 7:58 am

Winter 12th 512 AV

The snow drifted lazily to the ground, lying in peaceful white mounds. The sun had made its languid descent, hiding behind the trees, with only slivers of sun light peeking through the dens trees of the Spires. Vaspira wrapped her bladed cloak tightly around her petite body, the hood up to keep her face hidden as she made her way down to the Training Yard, just outside the Base camp. Vaspira met the small Pycon man, Master Pikkle, during one of her explorations of the Base Camp, who said curiosity killed the cat? Sometimes having a strong sense of curiosity was rewarding, sometimes.

Vaspira’s feet softly hit the ground, making her foot falls silent, as she approached the small clearing nestled between the large trees. Master Pikkle was sitting in the middle of the clearing, with his legs crossed, and appeared to meditating. Vaspira did not want to disturb the man, so she stayed back waiting to be acknowledged.

“Why are you just standing there? Did you come to learn or stare?” Master Pikkle addressed Vaspira without even opening his eyes. Vaspira smiled brightly at the odd little pycon and came forward.

“Sorry Master Pikkle, I did not want to bother you during your meditation.” Vaspira said on a small laugh as she sat down across from the pycon.

“Meditation? Why do you assume I was meditating? I was merely just closing my eyes for a minute of rest.” Pikkle said with a chuckle, jumping up on his feet quickly.

Vaspira shook her head and shrugged her shoulders in a reply, and rose up on her feet. When she was up on her feet the little man stretched out his hand, palm facing upward wiggling his fingers at Vaspira. She was a little confused at first by his gesture, and then she realized that he wanted his payment for the training session. Vaspira let out a light laugh, as she swung her back pack forward, digging in the small side pocket pulling out 10GM for Pikkle.

“Well, you do not waste no time when it comes to money, do you?” Vaspira laughed again placing the Miza in his out stretched hand.

“It isn’t about the money, it is about the training, but I do not know you so I require the payment up front.” Master Pikkle smiled up at her, his clay face looking a little odd when the smile spread across it.

Vaspira just nodded and went to one of the large trees, disposing of her bag and cloak, turning around to tell Pikkle that she was ready, but he was gone.

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Wussy Pussy

Postby Vaspira on January 11th, 2013, 3:33 pm

Now where did he get off too? Vaspira said to herself while she looked around the training area. She took a small step forward and received a blow to the head, making the small step into a stumble. Vaspira righted herself before she fell face first into the ground, and turned around quickly to look down at the pycon with a glare.

“I wanted you to teach me acrobatics, not hit the kitty!” Vaspira said with a playful growl in the back of her throat, and her hands on her hips, scolding the pycon.

Master Pikkle just shook his head and gave Vaspira a frown, and then he said something that shocked Vaspira and made her a little embarrassed at her own foolishness. “One should always be on the defensive, especially when you do not fully know a person. Never place trust in an individual besides yourself, even your best friend can kill you young one.” Master Pikkle said this with a said look on his face while he began shaking his head.

Vaspira was taken aback, she never really thought about it that way. Especially not her best friend killing her, if she had a best friend anyways. She would say she had a couple of friends, but she most definitely would not say she had a best friend, that was just getting too close to someone, and a waste of time to Vaspira.

“You have no worries about that Master Pikkle, I do not have nor want a best friend.” Vaspira said blandly, with no emotion in her voice or face. “Now let us get to this training session you promised me. We do not have all day, eventually the sun will set.”

“Yes, yes of course. Training is imperative, we must get to that. If the sun sets, it will be even more training for you, so do not worry about how much time it will take to get the basics down.” Master Pikkle said then walked backwards a few steps and continued talking.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Wussy Pussy

Postby Vaspira on January 11th, 2013, 3:35 pm

“Okay first things first, we need to test your arm strength, so I want you to go into a hand stand in hold it until I tell you otherwise.”

Vaspira scoffed at that, a hand stand was easy; she could manage that with no problem. Vaspira raised her arms in the air, swinging her body forward, coming down into a hand stand, with her legs stretched out toes pointed, making her body a perfect line from the ground. 5 Chimes went by and Vaspira was becoming a little tired, she could feel her muscles quivering in her arms, core, and even her thighs. Why isn’t he saying stop!?Vaspira said in her head, becoming a bit agitated. Her body was already starting to glisten with her own sweat, trying to keep the hand stand perfect. 3 more chimes went by, it was pure torture on her body to keep it in this position that long, her muscles were screaming at her to relax. Vaspira’s concentration started to break; she was focusing more on the pain. That was when her body fell forward, in a sweaty heap on the frozen ground. Vaspira felt like she could not move her body another inch, so she just laid there without moving, breathing heavily.

Master Pikkle chuckled at Vaspira. “I bet you thought that was going to be easy, now get up we do not have time for a break!”

Vaspira shot up from the ground at the pycon’s raised voice. She stood straight up, ignoring her muscles screamed protest. Confidence got the best of her in that move; she thought she could last forever. After all it was just a simple hand stand. Now Vaspira knew that the simplest of moves, could be difficult in disguise. She could see how one would build their muscles up using the handstand as well as concentration. Ahhh, Master Pikkle was a very smart man indeed.

“Okay next we are going to perform a slightly harder move; this is called the Front Aerial. Your legs need to be extended and there needs to be a split along the plane of rotation. You can execute this move by being stationary or running, whichever is easiest for you to achieve.”

Vaspira finally got her breathing under control, her muscles not feeling as bad as they were a chime ago, and stretched her body out, leaning down on the ground stretching her leg muscles out. Then she stood up, placing her hands in the air she inhaled a deep breathe, then she pushed her body forward, then landed exhaling sharply. She knew it was a sloppy mess, even if she did land it. She heard Master Pikkle say “Again!”

This time Vaspira decided to try to run and do the Aerial. She inhaled deeply and ran a few steps, shoving her body forward, making a complete forward revolution of her body, and landing on the ground exhaling. That time it wasn’t as sloppy, but still it wasn’t perfect either. Then she heard Pikkles voice say “Again!” once more and did the same movement.

Vaspira practiced this move for 10 chimes, and finally she perfected the front Aerial. She was worn out, it was true, after doing about 60 front aerials, who wouldn’t be. But Pikkle knew that she strived for perfection when it came to training.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Wussy Pussy

Postby Vaspira on January 11th, 2013, 3:37 pm

“Now we will move on to another strength move, called the Manna. I want you to sit down on the ground, raise your legs and hips until they are parallel with the floor, pressing your hands down on the ground. Hold it till I say when.” Pikkle announced, folding his arms across his clay chest, waiting patiently.

When Vaspira signed up for acrobatic training, she thought it would be all fun and games. Learning cool flips to use in fighting or defending. Obviously she was wrong, there was more to acrobatics then cool flips, and one had to build their strength in order to perform any acrobatic moves. Vaspira sighed heavily and found her way to the ground. She pressed her hands firmly on to the ground between her legs, lifting her hips and legs off the ground, making them parallel to the ground. Within 3 chimes Vaspira’s body was aching all over, this move had turned out to be a lot harder than she expected. 3 more chimes went by and Vaspira was yelling in frustration trying to hold the Manna. 1 chime went by and Vaspira fell down to the ground gasping for air.

“I don’t think I can do no more!” Vaspira yelled, her muscles were not just screaming now, they were cursing her.

“How do you expect to do acrobatics, when you are going to be weak and give up like that! Are you a woman or are you a child!? Get up off the ground, it is time for your next move.” Master Pikkle said the last in a low stern voice, he wasn’t playing, he would whack her in the head with his cushioned club if she didn’t get up, and Vaspira knew it.

With a heavy groan she made her body get off the floor, stooping as she stood, she couldn’t force her body to go straight. The pain in her body was mind numbing torture. She did not know training with this little man would be so tiring. I mean, he was a pycon, she was a black leopard. She was sure she could out train him with no problem. Once again her confidence has proven faulty in this instance.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Wussy Pussy

Postby Vaspira on January 11th, 2013, 3:39 pm

“The next move is called a Salto, or Somersault. It is a little bit more difficult, but I think you are ready. You have to do a three hundred and sixty degree flip of your body, make sure your feet move over your head. I want you to run, jump, and do this in the air. You can do it stationary too, but I want you to train in doing it in the air.”

Vaspira stared at the old pycon man and growled, then turned on her heel facing the opposite way. Her body was hurting all over, but she wasn’t going to give up, she really wanted to learn. She inhaled the frosty air deep into her lungs, then ran, jumped into the air and started to flip, making it only half way before she hit the ground with a loud thud. Vaspira groaned That was painful.. she said to herself on another groan.

“Get up and do it again! Use your muscles you have been building up to propel your body into a flip.” Master Pikkle yelled at her.

Vaspira spit the dirt that got into her mouth out and rose up, groaning again. Tomorrow she was going to feel the bruises on her body and the ripped muscles from today’s work out, oh how she despised lactate acid.
Vaspira did the same move again, landing on the ground once again. This time though she got back up instantly and tried again. She went like this for 10 chimes, finally getting the move down after the 100th flip. It was not perfect just yet, but at least she wasn’t falling out of the air. She could jump a little higher than normal humans thanks to her pouncing kelvic side, but not by much so it didn’t really give her the edge she was hoping for.

Vaspira’s body felt like 20 Jamoura had just used their ape like fists to beat her body to a pulp. Her muscles was done cursing her, she firmly believed they had died from all the pain she had put them through.

“Okay that is enough for today, but with moves you have done today, you have trained your body in strength and agility and of course acrobatics. You will now be able to do these moves on your own, and maybe teach yourself a few new tricks. I hope to see you again soon Vas, you did an excellent job, I am proud of you.” The pycon patted Vaspira on the arm comforting her.

“Thank you Master Pikkle for taking the time to train a silly kelvic like myself, I appreciate you so much, you have no idea how much. But I do not have time to talk, I must go die now.” Vaspira said with a little laugh to let him know she was joking, she wasn’t going to go die in a literal since, but she did feel like she was near death from all the pain her body was experiencing.

“Stop being such a wuss. Until we meet again wussy pussy.” The pycon said laughing hard at the shocked look on Vaspira’s face.

“Yeah, yeah. Hardy har-har. You are a smart one with the words sir. But I will gladly accept the insult as I am too tired and too sore to argue. I will see you later.” Vaspira shook her head chuckling at the pycon and walked out of the training yard, heading towards Garths Rest for a little night cap before she headed to her favorite tree for a nap.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Wussy Pussy

Postby Capricious on January 18th, 2013, 12:48 am

Vaspira

Award
Skill XP Earned Lore Earned
Acrobatics 3 • Always Be on Your Guard Around Strangers
Body Building 3 • Doing a Hand Stand Until You Fall
Socialization 1 • Always Stretch Before Trying Something New
• Movement: Front Aerial
• Strength Movement: Manna
• Nickname: Wussy Pussy

Please deduct 10 gm from your ledger for a lesson from Pikkle.

You walked away from this lesson with a slight bump on the back of your head and muscles that will be tender and sore to movement for the next five days. From your failed landings, you accumulated bruising all of your body, but particularly your arms, hips, and shoulders. This bruising will last for fifteen days without a healer and ten with.

Call me a sadist, but I really enjoyed this thread! I have to admit I laughed out loud several times during the conversation bits, which is what caused you to be awarded one point in socialization. I appreciated the humor and how Vaspira struggled in this thread.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)