[Flashback] A Pinch of This, A Sprig of That [Nustril]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Postby Cypress on June 4th, 2010, 12:47 am

Affection given freely by Nustril still managed to surprise her, at least initially, but the time it took her to adjust kept shrinking. The was no resistance to him pulling her closer and as he nuzzled her, she rested her lips in the crook of his neck.

"So all I need do is feed you a good meal, and you become mine to command?" She felt him bristle just a little and laughed quietly against his skin. Her fingers threaded into his hair and she relaxed, covering him like a blanket. She could smell the fragrant aroma of the 'purple' that still lingered, seeping from his pores. The idea made her giggle, that after a good meal, if he were to sit quietly on the forest floor and she were basing solely on scent, she might have to use her gift to distinguish between him and a plant. "You smell delicious." She bit softly on the side of his neck and purred.

Thread finished! :)
The truth is never pure, and rarely simple
Cypress
Player

Words: 54936
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2010, 4:46 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Gossamer on June 9th, 2010, 7:09 pm

Character: Nustril
Experience: 2 XP Interrogation, 2 XP Animal Husbandry (Oxen), 1 XP Cuisine Critiquing
Lore: Lore of Missing Loved Ones, Lying about Cypress’ Cooking, Laying Down The Law (No magic without permission!), Indulging Cypress, Being Patient

Character: Cypress
Experience: 2 XP Auristics, 1 XP Wilderness Survival, 1 XP Herbalism, 2 XP Cooking, 1 XP Storytelling
Lore: Always being Positive & Looking on the Bright Side, Respecting Other's Wishes

Additional Note: I gave you Wilderness Survival in lue of foraging – since that is part of it. If you want that changed that’s fine. Cypress didn’t even name the plant in the first post. I found that odd. ;) Nustril is always caring for his Oxen in thread… I awarded him some animal husbandry for this in this thread, perhaps a bit high, but its due to ignoring this factor in the last one. Poor Nustril. He got grumpy but didn't take it out on Cypress... I agree with him on the auristics too. Darn snoopy of her. And being a guinea pig for her cooking experiments. Sad... ;0
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous