Looking for Adventure in the Wildlands

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Jaquise Emittere on June 3rd, 2010, 10:06 pm

I'm hoping to find a few people, perhaps with weapons skills, that would be interested in trying for a summer adventure in the wildlands or the cobalt mountains. I'm leaving it real vague cause I'm open to any ideas for this.
Jaquise Emittere
Magic Swordsman

Words: 173150
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2010, 2:59 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kamrynn Sleightyr on June 4th, 2010, 5:24 am

Ooh ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

I've wanted an excuse to play with you for a while, Jaq, and it's always nice to have a knight around, right?
Kamrynn Sleightyr
Syliran Knight

Words: 71523
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2010, 8:37 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Jaquise Emittere on June 4th, 2010, 8:20 pm

Great!

There's certainly truth to that statement. If you come up with any idea's for an adventure while we wait to see if anyone else wants in, feel free to post here. I got one or two of my own that Ill add in a day or two when there more then just vague idea's.
Jaquise Emittere
Magic Swordsman

Words: 173150
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2010, 2:59 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets