Alea Davenport's Home

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Alea Davenport's Home

Postby Cinna on January 14th, 2013, 12:30 am

Alea's Home

From the outside, Alea's house resembles a stag. The entrance to the house is a the stag's "nose", and consists of an opening with a black fur hung across it in the winter to keep out the chill. Inside is a large common room, with a couch and a neat stone fireplace, with a few rugs on the floor to make it nice and cozy. A set of steps leads up to a small second floor, where Alea's bed is flanked by two windows, which appear from the outside to be the stag's eyes. At the back of this floor is a nook, which sits between the stag's ears. The ears can provide a cross breeze for ventilation in warmer seasons, but can also be blocked off in winter. There is also a small ledge, on which there are sometimes knick-knacks or anything Alea sets down and forgets about.

More :
A more detailed description can be found in these threads:
To Have a Home
To Build a House
A Place to Live

Credit to Alea
All thread tickets are sold out until most of the current modded threads are completed. I apologize for the trouble.

The Spires I Jamoura I Player Guide I Housing
Cinna
The Residing Wood Nymph

Words: 52321
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2012, 3:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)