Would enjoy help with Character Image

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Would enjoy help with Character Image

Postby Adrian on January 15th, 2013, 1:49 am

Hello and thank you would be reader,

I am terrible at finding avatars and so I would like to ask of you if you might be able to find a actor, or avatar that might best match this description:

[It isn’t hard to imagine Adrian as the son of a blacksmith with his broad shoulders, and solid frame, hands rough from working the forge. His skin is dark, and rough though it looked on the verge of softening. Always he is seen with an ornamented collar around his neck, ever a sign of who he had become in this place. On his hip, hidden from the causal glance by his clothing, is a Ranuri mark, its stained chains draping across the edge of his hip.]

I thank you for your time and dedication. If ever you find yourself in Ravok, I would be more than happy to thread with you.

Sincerely,
Adrian
Adrian
Player

Words: 31235
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 4:17 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook