My CS

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

My CS

Postby Z'hara on January 23rd, 2013, 7:00 pm

Hey people,I dont know how many of you read my previous post but i was a bit cofused and still am hahaha,but I'll figure things out eventually.

Im actually going to post my CS sheet here if anybody can give any advice on how to improve it or how i did something wrong and can fix it that would be awesome, dont mind the spelling errors I know there is but its only roughly done it will improve when I'm sure everything is right and I can continue to actually start RPing.

My CS

Given Name:Z'hara

Race:Zith

Appearance:

Height:6ft 2

Weight:130lbs

Skin Color:The fur covering most of Z'hara's body are a dark grey

Hair Color:The fur on Z'hara's elbows and knees are a pitch black along with his hair

Eye Color:Yellow

Other:Obviously he has the batlike wings and the claws on his hands and feet that all Zith have naturally,he does although have a scar straight across his chest about 25 inches long that is hardly covered by his harnes that he keeps slung over his chest

History:Z'hara came from the great Zith city Xy but now lives in the human city of Ravok

Personality:A hopless wanderer who gave up all love and respect for his own people when he was kicked out of the city for saving a human from being killed by his own kind,untill this day nobody except him knows why he did it

Ethics:Doesnt really have any but prefers to walk on the darker side of life

Likes:Enjoys the rush of a battle and pretty much any type of danger

Dislikes:Z'hara hates his own kind and despises nature but deals with it simply because he has to

Equipment:
1:1 set of toiletries
2:Enough food for a week
3:Eating knife
4:Flint&steel
5:100 gold mizas

Housing: 1 basic 20X20 single room cottage with a hearth,bunk,chest,chair and small table.

Skills:
>Cooking[5]
>hunting[5]
>martial arts(costom to Z'hara's claws and wings)[10]
>Medicine[5]
>Detection[15]
>Sneak(used for disguising himself among humans,amongst other things)[10]

Langueges:1.Zithanese
2.Common
3.Vani
Z'hara
Player

Words: 3365
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2013, 1:59 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

My CS

Postby Ball on January 23rd, 2013, 7:36 pm

Well, I see this is in the Q&A spot so I am gonna answer this!

For starters, the following things ya need to change:

Skills, there is a list of Skills, they aren't a full list and if you have any skills you want to incorporate, give a good explanation of what they are and so forth and submit it to the HD for approval to get it into a review. ;)

Also, you need to have your skill points denoted as thus:

XP == Points you gained from graded threads
RB == Racial Bonus
SP == Starting Package

Now, there are several ways to do this, the easiest way is as such:

SkillTotal PointsPoint Breakdown
Herbalism10/10010SP
Escape Artist15/10015RB
Riding(Horse)1/1001XP

Also, marital arts, would be unarmed combat I believe. ;)
The code I used to make the table was this:

Code: Select all
[table]
Skill|Total Points|Point Breakdown
Herbalism|10/100|10SP
Escape Artist|15/100|15RB
Riding(Horse)|1/100|1XP[/table]

Anything between the table tags, {table} and {/table} will show in the table, the pipes (|) denote each box within the table. :)

You are also forgetting your Lores and your Ledger!

A Ledger is used to keep track of your character's expenses and Lores are specific types of knowledge you know. ;)
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

My CS

Postby Anchor on January 23rd, 2013, 8:31 pm

Links can be copied by right-clicking the link and then pasting it elsewhere. If you want to directly link to the page, don't forget the [url][/url] brackets.

Character Sheets should go in their forum. You can actively work on it if noted as a Work In Progress, or you can ask for review there for one of the Liaisons to look over it.
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting

The Suvan Sea

The Suvan Sea *** Fierce Currents OOC *** Current Events

Black Rock
(Temporary Responsibility)
Black Rock *** Morbid Musings OOC *** Domain Lore
Anchor
Come diving with me

Words: 155953
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 4:21 am
Race: Staff account
Office