Closed Sea & Tea = OMG!

Darcy finds himself at The Quill's Rest, seeking comfort and relaxation in creating poetry.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Sea & Tea = OMG!

Postby Darcy Silverwood on February 5th, 2013, 5:56 pm

Darcy watched Mak'Viri twirl her cup around in circles within her hands, laughing gently at her restlessness. The colours in the room were bright and dense, although certain areas were much more darker and as the day drew on, people began to leave, leaving only Darcy and Mak'Viri in full conversation.

"I have a few ideas, don't you worry," muttered Darcy, tapping his nose with his second finger, a small smirk upon his face. "I was thinking of visiting Sultros. I've heard that they have a fantastic range of mountains over there." He felt his eyes widen as he spoke, clearly just as excited as Mak'Viri, knowing that the journey would be vast yet beautiful. "I don't intend to spend too much time exploring, as I do love it here in Zeltiva..." he paused, deep in thought, "But I would love to go on an adventure with you. It would definitely seal our friendship." He smiled warmly at Mak'Viri, his dark hair falling slightly over his eyes.

"If you prefer, we can always sail around this region and not go too far out. I'm open to suggestions." Darcy laughed, listening to Mak'Viri, his body slightly pushed forward so that he could hear all of the tones within her voice. "Yes, I know how to swim, you needn't worry about that dear Mak'Viri," he giggled. Darcy was actually pretty good with water, he had learnt quite a lot of things through his father before he had passed away, the memories of paddling about in the sea flooding back to him, a small but secretly sad smile appearing upon his face as he imagined the past before his very eyes, only snapping back into reality upon gazing at Mak'Viri. "You'll be perfectly safe with me, I'll look after you," he said softly. Still fascinated by Mak'Viri's cold cup of tea, he felt his brows raise in amusement.

"Time to leave, I think," he nodded, pushing his chair back and scooping his parchments into his left hand. He felt his body stretch from what had been a long, long time of sitting down, a mere yawn escaping his mouth. He reached out his hand to help Mak'Viri up and gave her a polite smile, keen to guide her out of her chair with his sturdy arms.

OOCWelcome back! I've missed you so much! ^_^

I'm thinking we should start a new thread soon once we know what's going to happen, feel free to PM any ideas through to me should roleplaying alone not be enough to explain it with. c:
Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don’t you go down
~ ♥
Darcy Silverwood
Destined to be different~

Words: 24237
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2013, 12:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Sea & Tea = OMG!

Postby Arcane on February 26th, 2013, 4:33 am

Rewards and Treasure!

Darcy Silverwood :
Experience Points
+2 Writing
+2 Composition
+2 Observation
+3 Seduction

Lores
Poem: Beckons To Me by Darcy Silverwood
Mak'Viri the Konti
Mak'Viri's Inspiration
Mak'Viri's Goal: Intention to Explore

Mak'Viri :
Experience Points
+1 Observation
+2 Seduction

Lores
Personal Attachment to Blight Victims
Infirmary Work with the Devali Quarter
Darcy the Poet
Darcy's Philosophy on Writing
Darcy's History: Death of a Sailor Father
Darcy's Offer to Explore

Miscellaneous
Ledger: -2sm

In Conclusion
Wow, that escalated quickly xD That shows how much chemistry the two of you have! Sheesh get a room already xD Will Darcy and Mak'Viri be Zeltiva's next 'Ship? Hehe.

Arcane
Magic & Mechanics

Words: 117525
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Previous