Closed Seduction Games of a Predator [Nate Frostfawn]

Vaspira is enjoying the fire at the Tavern as usual, but then someone walks in that Vas is dieing to play with... Let the game begin.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Seduction Games of a Predator [Nate Frostfawn]

Postby Vaspira on January 31st, 2013, 2:54 am

49th of Winter 512 AV
19th Bell (7pm)
Red Diamond Tavern

Vaspira sipped on her mug of water while sitting at a table far away from all the drunkards that seemed to be a permanent fixture of the tavern as of late. It seemed a majority of them had taken to the upstairs of the tavern, yet some had journeyed their way to the lower level as well. Vaspira sat in the chair, almost purring in human form at the feel of the warmth of the fireplace licking her skin, it was a delicious feeling. She peered out at the room at all the drunkards making fools of their selves with cold, calculating eyes, the same eyes as a predator watching their prey. Vaspira yawned slightly, stretching her arms above her head, and wiping her rather messy looking hair behind her ears, as she took another long and satisfying sip of the slightly warm water.

She had been in Avanthal a little longer than she had expected, digging up information on her biological father. She had hoped to be on her way by now, heading towards Syliras in the hopes of finding him or more information. But there were some intriguing things going on in this city, which made Vaspira linger out of curiosity. The kelvics curiosity landed her in trouble, most of the time, yet she could not help but sate that curiosity whenever her mind became hungry with it. Combined with her rather impulsive behavior, she did not have very many friends it seemed. Most people thought of her as rude, arrogant, or sometimes even a harlot. Vaspira shrugged as she took another sip of her water. She could not help that she was blunt, confident, and that she liked to seduce people, it was all a part of her nature, plus it was tremendous fun. Vaspira smiled coldly at the thoughts of seducing people and using her hypnotism to get what she wanted out of them. Fun times… Vaspira thought as she chuckled lightly to herself.

Even though she was proud of who she was, there still was that bit of loneliness deep inside her, that made her depressed sometimes, but she casually ignored this. She knew it was her Kelvic nature wanting to be bonded, but she was not ready to be bonded to anyone. Not any time soon at least, maybe later on in the future. Vaspira growled softly and shook her head, casting away the mental ponderings, as she watched the door open and a rather handsome individual walked through it. Time for some fun.. Vaspira thought as she placed a seductive smile on her face, watching the man intensely with a sultry gaze, as he walked into the Tavern.

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Nate Frostfawn on January 31st, 2013, 3:22 pm

It was not often that Nate ventured into taverns. He wasn't usually one for sitting in a musty room full of drunken, noisy people, though there were occasionally exceptions. This evening was one of those times.

As he pushed open the door to the Red Diamond, Nate stamped the snow off his boots. He took a few moments to let his eyes adjust to the dimmer surroundings before making his way over to the bar. Unusually, the upper floor of the tavern seemed to be the busier of the two; there hardly seemed to be an empty seat up there. He ordered a mug of ale, flicking the copper mizas to the bartender before grabbing the drink offered to him.

Glancing round, Nate spied a couple of empty tables near the fireplace. It was a rarity to find a seat there, especially in the evenings. He wandered over before sinking into his chosen chair and pacing his mug onto the table with a gentle thud. He stretched his arms, cracked his fingers and ruffled the hair at the back of his head. It had been a long day.

After his first sip of ale, Nate noticed that a dark haired young woman had been watching him from the next table. She was quite striking, and Nate was immediately drawn to her eyes. They were just about the brightest blue he had seen and contrasted with her ebony hair. She was watching him quite intently, and Nate offered her a small smile before returning to his drink.
Nate Frostfawn
Player

Words: 49409
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2012, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Vaspira on January 31st, 2013, 9:06 pm

Vaspira saw the man pausing in the door way, and could not help but appreciate his physique. mmm.. this is going to be SO fun. Vaspira thought as she licked her lips slowly, watching the man walk towards the fire place. The loud voices of the men up stairs were grating on her nerves. Their slurred yells hurt her sensitive ears, and their putrid stink made her wiggle her nose. Sometimes it wasn’t such a good thing to have heightened senses, especially when one could smell the urine on humans that had pissed themselves from being so drunk. Vaspira shook her head slightly, and then placed her ice blue eyes on the handsome male. He was a breath of fresh air, not looking like all the other people that lived here in Avanthal. He had copper colored hair, and light green eyes the color of the Suvan Sea during the winter. Like the pure pristine waters during winter, his eyes shone like the crashing waves in the sun. This man looked to be made for the bright sun and warm weather, not this dull, frozen city. How interesting… Vaspira thought, This is going to be fun indeed. Vaspira could not help but wonder if he would smell like sunshine and sea water, but that was only wishful thinking. She was sure he would smell like most of the Vantha here, which was whatever there hold stood foor, and iced earth.

When the man sat at a table across from Vaspira, she purred happily at the thought of her prey being so close. Then he looked over and a small smile appeared on his face, purrfect Vaspira thought returning the smile to the man. Vaspira stood up, walking with confidence and her hips swaying as she approached the man, she sat down in a chair across from him and winked, ”I saw you sitting here all alone, and could not help but think you may need some company.” the Kelvics voice came out in a seductive purr ”Do you want some company?” Vaspira ended the seductive purr with a pleasant smile on her face, as she looked the man up and down slowly; she remembered that most men liked it when women appreciated them with sultry gazes.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Nate Frostfawn on February 1st, 2013, 8:12 am

Not moments after Nate had returned his mug to the table, a chair scraped noisily across the floor nearby. Looking up, he saw the ebony haired young woman leaving her table. Nate though nothing of it till she was standing opposite him. An eyebrow rose ever so slightly. He never got approached in a bar. Though most people were usually too drunk to stand up on their own, let alone walk.

The woman sat herself down in a chair opposite him. When she spoke, her voice was low and almost reminded Nate of the purr a cat would make. A smile wound over his mouth again. "Well, I would never say no to some company." The woman interested him somewhat. Every time he looked up at her, her eyes grabbed at him. He had no idea anyone could possess ones as bright as hers. She seemed very different to most who resided here in the city, and she was almost certainly not a Vantha.

"My name is Nate, by the way." He gave another smile and took a sip of ale. "I don't believe I've seen you around before. Are you new, or have I just been very unobservant?"
Nate Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Vaspira on February 1st, 2013, 5:20 pm

Vaspira chuckled lightly when the man told her he would never say no to company. If only he knew he had a predator at his table, he may have thought differently. Vaspira’s eyes contained small slits, she wondered if he noticed this or not. She just shrugged it off and kept silent as the man continued to talk once again. He introduced himself as Nate, and paused taking a sip of ale, he went on to ask if she was new.

Vaspira gave a sultry laugh, her elongated canines gleaming, ”It is a pleasure to meet you Nate, I am Vaspira. Vaspira paused for a few seconds giving the man a small smile, ”I am new here. I think I have been here a few days. Vaspira’s voice was warm and sooth, like honey. She paused looking at the man, examining him with her feline eyes.

”You do not look like the others who reside here. You look like one who should be basking in the sun, not bundled up in the snow.” Vaspira chuckled lightly, her seduction act dropped slightly for now; instead she was curious of this man before her. She leaned over ever so lightly and inhaled his scent, hoping it would be of salt and sunshine, but it wasn’t. He smelled of a hunter, and snow, and strangely she smelled dog on him. Vaspira’s nose did not like the smell of dog; it reminded her of the smell of those meddling wolves in the Northern Reaches. She leaned back and wiped her nose briefly, then sat there with her feline eyes gazing at Nate.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Nate Frostfawn on February 2nd, 2013, 10:52 am

Nate couldn't quite put his finger on it. There was definitely something different about this one. He wasn't sure if it was simply because she was from another part of the world, or if it were something a little... deeper than that. Even her smile seemed... off in some way.
"Well then, welcome to Avanthal I suppose." The young man smiled again. "How do you like it?"

He paused at her comment. She was right of course. Nate looked nothing like the dark haired Vantha who resided so comfortably in the snow. A smile played over his lips. "My father is a human man, not one of the Vantha. He came from Syliras where the sun is warmer." Of course, Nate had Morwen's own mark, having been born here. He was just as comfortable in the freezing conditions as any of the locals.

He noticed the slight movement of her lean, and the wrinkled nose that followed. It reminded him of someone else he knew. She couldn't stand to be near him sometimes when Ashca's scent was so strong on his clothes. Nate looked curiously at the woman's face again. Her last words hadn't held so much of the low purr that her first had. He flicked his gaze back up to her eyes, trying to ignore the startling shade of blue. Her pupils were elongated, much like...yes, like Sheva's. Nate smiled to himself. How could he have missed that? He almost chuckled aloud at his own slowness.

He cleared his throat, hoping that the woman hadn't noticed. A Kelvic's other self was their own secret to tell after all. He awkwardly searched for another question instead.
"Uh, so.. what exactly do you do? I mean, where do you think you will look for work here, if you choose to stay?"
Nate Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Vaspira on February 2nd, 2013, 11:17 am

Vaspira looked at the man, as he examined her, and could not help the comment that came out, ”I know I am hot like the sun on a summer’s day, so I forgive you for your examination of me.” Vaspira chuckled lightly winking at the man, as he spoke one more about what she planned to do here.

Vaspira did not plan to stay here long, just long enough to gather what information she could and be on her way. She did not really like this frozen city that much; it wasn’t a place for her. She was raised on the Suvan Sea after all, and that was the type of climate she would always prefer.

She tilted her head slightly to the side, looking at the man with a smile, then straightened her head and decided to answer him honestly, ”I do not like this frozen city to be honest. I miss my homeland, the Suvan Sea. As for what I am going to do here, if I need money I will hunt. But I do not plan on staying here long; I will be traveling to Syliras soon, once my business here is completed.” Vaspira’s voice came out in a pleasant tone, a small smile lifting the right corner of her mouth, as she looked at the man.

I shall call him sunshine.. Vaspira thought to herself, making the small smile turn into a warm one, lifting both corners of her mouth.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Nate Frostfawn on February 2nd, 2013, 11:29 am

Nate almost choked on his ale at the woman's comment. He set the mug back on the table and paused, before a smile returned to his face. He let out a light chuckle. So she had noticed after all. If she any clue that he knew what she was, she kept that to herself and Nate would not ask her about it. Nate decided he liked this dark haired woman. She seemed like she knew exactly what she wanted, and he suspected she would know exactly how to get it too.

Her answer made the young man curious. "You're from the sea?" He had never known anyone to be raised out on the water. He wondered what it would have been like growing up on a boat. Nate wasn't sure if he would like it. After all, he felt at home in the tall trees of a forest. Nate nodded. "Hunting is quite profitable around here, it's how I live."

The woman's last comment however, caught his interest much more than anything else she had said. "You're heading to Syliras?" Nate's father lived there. At least, that is where Nate knew him to be. For some time now the young man had wanted to find him again, had wanted to know what became of the man who gave him the bow that Nate's whole life was now formed around.

Nate noticed the little smile the woman was giving him. It was much different to her previous ones. It felt friendlier and he wondered what was going through her mind. Nate tapped his fingers on the side of his mug and almost sighed. "Syliras is a place I would love to return to..."
Nate Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Vaspira on February 2nd, 2013, 12:32 pm

Vaspira wet her lips with the tip of her tongue, as she listened to the man speak, asking questions once again. She stayed silent until he became quiet himself, and she just looked at the sunshine man for a couple of chimes before answering all his questions.

”I lived in a cave with my mother in the jungles of the Suvan Sea. As for hunting be profitable, I may have to go hunt and gather some Mizas to take with me on my travels.” Vaspira paused for a minute, lost in a bit of a thought, He sure seemed interested about Syliras.. Vaspira looked at him with a seductive grin, the tip of her foot brushing his leg up and down.

”I could always use a traveling companion. The nights sure do get cold and lonely when you are traveling alone. They also tend to become boring after a while; I am always in need of entertainment.” Vaspira purred out the words and winked at the man.

She loved playing with the handsome man, teasing him lightly. The fact was that Vaspira was still a maiden, she just loved seducing people, and it was a game to her. She just gained her confidence back from the attack of slavers on her flesh, and she enjoyed the feel of that confidence, although the memory still haunted her from time to time.

”What do you say? Would you like to accompany a lonely woman, with a beautiful body like mine? I am sure you would have just as much fun as me, if you wanted to.” Vaspira’s laugh was like a soft melody, as she looked deep into the eyes of the man before her, waiting for his answer.

Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Nate Frostfawn on February 2nd, 2013, 1:04 pm

He listened as the woman spoke. She recalled how she'd lived in a cave, yet another hint at what she really was. Nate had never seen the sea, but he had heard what it was like. Endless, blue, deep, with waves that could sink ships. Oh, he had heard the stories. Nate smiled. "Well like I said, hunting is my job, so you can join me on a trip to to Reaches if you would like."

He felt her foot brush his leg, and Nate almost jumped and pulled away. Almost. The low purr had returned to her voice and Nate couldn't help the corners of his mouth twitching upwards as she winked. An eyebrow rose as she continued to speak and his mind briefly went to... other things. He cleared his throat, pulling his thoughts back to the present and fixing his eyes on her.

"I uh..." Kelvic seemed to have a habit of inviting random people on their travels. At least, the Kelvic he knew did anyway. Nate was generally a spontaneous person. He liked to live in the moment as much as he could. Though he had never made a decision quite so rash before. But he did want to travel, and she was going the right way after all. Her eyes caught him again.
"You know what, maybe I will join you." He smiled at the woman. Her last words still floated through his mind, bringing the slightest hint of colour to his cheeks as he recalled them.

oocApologies if this one's a little rubbish!
Nate Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next