[Soothing Waters] A Relaxing Evening {Jaeden}

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Lilith on June 8th, 2010, 12:37 am

22nd Day of Summer 510 AV

It had been a long day and Lilith was tired, her body aching from a painfully extended dancing session. The crowd had been stingy today and she had been unable to find musicians willing to join her for a performance. Typical. She had tried out the slightly richer areas and had come up with little to nothing. Sighing as she reached Stormhold, she thought of a few taverns she could visit the next day or evening.

People swarmed around her, either leaving the bath or seeking to enter. She winced as an older man rudely pushed past her. Eying him thoughtfully, she shook her head, rolling her eyes. He wasn't worth following home. Her body was much too tired.

Lilith walked down the staircase slowly, smiling at the receptionist. Still in costume, she looked like a dark priestess coming to worship, consequently bringing a look-over from the man behind the counter. She ignored his gaze and handed him twenty-five silver mizas, shifting her backpack's weight. "Hour massage. I don't care who it is," she said with a wave of her hand. "Let someone practice. Calyna gets enough business."

He attempted to make her reconsider, but she cut him off politely. After implying that she would not change her mind, the receptionist gave a nod. He told her an attendee would be notified. She winked and thanked him, choosing to walk about the room rather than sit. Her hands went up to fumble at the elaborate headpiece she wore, grimacing. Forget about the massage, it would take forever to get her undressed.
Lilith
Seywuuuuuut.

Words: 18028
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on June 8th, 2010, 2:42 am

Jaeden currently sat in his private room within the soothing waters. It had been his first day back at work, and he had had just as many, if not more clients than he had when he worked last season. Some of them the widows, some of them single women who had heard by word of mouth, some of them other employees of the Soothing Waters themselves. His eyes slowly gazed over the coin for the day before finally putting it into a small box he had been collecting them into ever since he had started working in the bathhouse. He wasn’t exactly sure how he would use them yet, but knew he needed them for some purpose.

A subtle knock at the door grabbed his attention as he slowly rose from his seat and slid the box under his closet. He slowly stepped towards the door, opening it up to see one of the attendants standing behind it. A subtle nod was given when he was informed that he had another client waiting for him. Already in uniform, which consisted of nothing more than a snug pair of white shorts in which the leggings only going halfway down his thighs, Jaeden stepped out of his room, closing and locking it behind him.

A few short moments later would find Jaeden’s steps coming into the welcome room as he looked to Ivis, giving a nod. “Over there then?” Jaeden asked quietly to Ivis as he motioned to Lilith with his head as she observed the decorative art. Ivis gave him a nod, as he went over what her purchase was for her visit.

Jaeden then gave a slow nod, his head tilting slightly as he looked over her form and a leering smile crossed his lips for a moment. A quick shake of his head was given then before he took a couple of short strides over to Lilith, his fingers lightly touching her along the tip of her shoulder to garner her attention. “Good evening, and welcome to the Soothing Waters Bathhouse. My name is Jaeden, and I’ll be your masseuse for your stay here.” Jaeden said offering a pleasant smile. “Might I have the pleasure of your name?”Image
Last edited by Jaeden Kincade on June 10th, 2010, 2:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Lilith on June 8th, 2010, 3:40 am

The touch along her shoulder surprised her, causing her to start. She brought a hand up to her breast as she turned to gaze at Jaeden, chuckling. "Ah, sorry. I was out of it there for a second." She grinned as she looked him over, eyebrow arching. Well, they had certainly found a good specimen, hadn't they? Desire had begun to sprout, and Lilith always found that a hard urge to repress.

Naturally, her admiration was obvious, yet she did nothing to veil her attraction. Tilting her head, she gave him a coy smile. "My name is Lilith." She turned to face him completely before closing the distance, looping her arm with his. "I must admit, Jaeden, I wish all of the employees were as handsome as you. Now..." She looked up him, giving a wink. "I can't wait to feel your touch all over...I've many places in need of your hands, so...please, lead the way."
Lilith
Seywuuuuuut.

Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on June 8th, 2010, 4:31 am

Jaeden’s smile remained. “A pleasure to meet you Lilith.” Jaeden said as he raised his arm slightly, allow hers to link under his. His eyes closed for a split second as her desires began to overwhelm his own, like an ocean wave washing away lines drawn in the sand. When his eyes opened again, they gazed in Lilith’s own, taking in their color for a long moment. “You flatter me, such may get you special treatment from me.”

Jaeden slowly began leading her around the corner within the reception hall as they began moving down a short hall. The walls were ivory in color, and lined with simple oak wooden doors. Flowers lined small tables at each door, filling the area with a pleasant scent as decorative art hung from otherwise blank wall faces. “So, was there a particular area you would like me to focus on, or would you like the touch to extend over the entirety of your body?” Jaeden asked before stopping at a door not far off. His hand reached down to the latch, pushing it down for a moment before pushing the door in and motioning for Lilith to enter.

The inside of the room wasn’t enormous, as the room extended for ten feet from the door, and then another ten feet wide. The carpet at their feet was warm, red and soft to the touch, the fibers feeling almost like silk. The room itself was lit by several small candles which, no matter how they burned, didn’t seem to melt the wax they were made from. To the right of the room, was a small chamber, not much larger than a walk in closet. In there, clients were able to shed their clothing and either wrap themselves in a white sheet or robe, depending on their preference.

Along the left side of the room sat the Massage table, large enough for two people to lay along and padded. A small table rested near the corner. On it’s surface laid several small bottles of oil, each one having different scents or purposes. The table also contained a box of incense with a variety of choices for the client to choose from if they wanted.

Jaeden closed the door behind them and stepped forward. There was enough room for them to maneuver, sure enough, but all the same, Jaeden stood there in front of her, a mere few inches of space separating the two of them. “Feel free to take your time changing,” Jaeden said, his voice smooth and deep, “your time will begin when the massage begins.”Image
Last edited by Jaeden Kincade on June 10th, 2010, 2:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Lilith on June 8th, 2010, 5:14 am

As they walked, Lilith gazed at the various paintings and flowers, smiling at the pleasant scent. Gods, she loved the bathhouse. It never ceased to relax her, even if she had to forgo a meal. Her stomach threatened to growl at the thought of dinner, her mind pining for a fresh loaf of bread. Jaeden's words pulled her out of her own delicious fantasies.

"Oh," she replied thoughtfully. "Everywhere will do. I've had a long day." She entered the room slowly, a smirk forming across her painted lips. The ambiance of the room was...relaxing, to say the least. The carpet beneath her naked feet was extremely smooth, causing her to look down for a moment. Well, she wanted one of those.

Watching him, she gave a playful grin. "Ah...well, good. I'm sorry, but it might take a few minutes for me to get out of-" she pointed at her costume "-this. But..." She glanced around him to eye the table covered in bottles. Noticing the incense, she tilted her head back, obviously gesturing to the table. "Would you mind burning some incense? Feel free to choose a scent. I'm not too picky."

And with that, she made her way to the small chamber at the right side of the room. She entered with her backpack, closing the door softly as she began to undress. Her clothing wasn't too difficult to remove, even if it seemed complex. She removed the jewelry on her face and arms, letting every article fall into her backpack.

She stood nude inside the chamber, wincing as she worked on elaborate headdress. Each piece was interwoven with her hair, so it was a long process for even expert fingers. A few chimes passed and, eventually, her black hair flowed down to her breasts, silken tresses straight and healthy even after a long day of arduous activity.

Lilith grabbed one of the white sheets and wrapped it around her loosely, grabbing and pulling her hair to rest across one shoulder. She exited the chamber and moved towards the massage table, glancing at Jaeden with a smile. "Shall I lie down?"
Lilith
Seywuuuuuut.

Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on June 8th, 2010, 5:57 am

“Take your time,” Jaeden said with a reassuring smile when Lilith mentioned the time it would take to remove her outfit. “I am yours for a fair time, so I won’t be going anywhere.”

Jaeden then simply gave a nod to her request at burning some incense, waiting for her to enter the changing room before moving over to the table, opening the box. His finger slowly slid over the various scents within before finally landing on one that held a blue tint to it’s color. “Yes, jasmine should work well for today.” Jaeden said lightly to himself as he pulled the incense out of the box.

Setting it over along a stone plate near the corner of the table, Jaeden then grabbed a simple waxed wick which also rested in the box. Using one of the candles nearby to light the tip, Jaeden then brought the flickering flame down to the incense, lightly touching it to the surface. A slow smolder began to form along the incense’s surface as a haze of scented smoke resembling the wild flower began to rise towards the ceiling. The scent lingered in the air, and it wouldn’t be long before it began to make it’s way into the changing room, tickling at Lilith’s nose. A quick flick of Jaeden’s wrist soon extinguished the flame of the wick in is hand, before the remainder of it was laid back into the box, and it’s lid closed. The incense was slow burning, and would last for longer than the duration that Lilith currently had paid for.

Jaeden then took a couple of small steps to the other side of the massage table, his hands cupping together behind him. Lilith was then greeted with a smile as she exited the changing room. Jaeden’s gaze fell to the sheet as her hand held it up, preventing it from falling, but such didn’t seem to prevent him from waiting to see if it would. His head did a quick shake then, as if being suddenly snapped out of a fantasy, when she asked him if she should lie down. “Oh, yes of course.” Jaeden said as he motioned to the massage table. “Whenever you are ready.”Image
Last edited by Jaeden Kincade on June 10th, 2010, 2:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Lilith on June 8th, 2010, 7:12 am

Lilith nodded, making her way to the table. She looked at it for a moment, raising a brow. Well, now that she had a pretty fine looking man ready to give her a massage...might as well make her desire known. Yes, she wanted to get rubbed down and relaxed, but, hey, later on...she wouldn't mind passing him a few coin. She was sick of the tavern scumbags.

To make her desire known, she dropped the sheet on the floor, glancing back at him. She climbed up onto the table, her hip tattoo falling and rising as she moved. Lying on her back, Lilith turned to watch him, a coy smile plastered onto her face. She was itching for a comprehensive massage.

"Nice scent," she said, confident in her naked form. "Jasmine? Good choice." She smiled before turning over to lie on her stomach. Lilith brought up her arms to rest underneath her chin, brown eyes locked onto Jaeden's. "Go ahead and start the timer," she winked. "I'm ready for you. My back could use some work first, yeah?"
Lilith
Seywuuuuuut.

Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on June 8th, 2010, 8:17 am

Jaeden’s gaze fell over the length of Lilith’s body, taking in the beauty of it, a pleasurable intoxication to him as a fine vintage wine. He began rubbing his hands together slowly, taking away any hint of cold that his skin may have had lingering on the surface as he studied the tattoo along her hip. The way it swayed back and forth and moved up and down with each of her movements. The smile that crossed his lips only sharpened a little more at the corners of his mouth, almost thinking the tattoo was dancing for him. He reached out, his fingers lingering over a couple of the bottles of oils, looking over their marking for a moment before finally choosing a red glazed porcelain bottle. It was held lightly between his fingers as he slowly pulled a cork from it’s mouth. “I’m glad you approve,” Jaeden then said in reference to Lilith’s comment about the scent of incense he chose. “The back it is then. Whatever you desire.”

Jaeden the slowly tipped the bottle, his free hand held open under it as the oil within began to slowly pour into his cupped hand. A few drops made their way past, dropping on the skin of Lilith’s back. The liquid was actually warm to the touch, rather than cool as she might have expected, and with the scent of apple. Jaeden slowly set the bottle down along the table once again before Lilith then felt both of Jaeden’s hands slide lightly along the surface of her entire back, spreading the oil out evenly. “You have grace in your steps.” Jaeden complimented as his hands continued to spread out the oil, sliding once over his shoulders for a moment before making their way down the sides of her back. “May I inquire what your trade is?”

Lilith then felt the slight pressure start in her lower back, as Jaeden’s palms lightly pushed in and began sliding upward. His hands were larger enough together to cover almost the whole width of her back. Muscle fibers rolled underneath Jaeden’s palms as he continued to his hands up, exploring the surface of her back in it’s entirety for knots or the muscles most tense. The Ranuri mark that rested along his back flared up slightly, as Jaeden began using it to delve into specific desires that hinted where his hands should go next. When he found one, hands that weren’t quite as trained as others still worked over it with skill enough that Lilith would feel the tenseness in her muscle loosen after a moment. The warmth that the oil provided didn’t seem to cool either Lilith would notice, as it now began to feel like a warm blanket spread over her back. She would also note a small poke along her hip as he occasionally leaned forward, massaging the side of her back opposite of him.

His thumbs then began to press into her lower back, finding the biggest concentration of stiffened tissue there. “Seems you bend a lot,” Jaeden then commented as he made small circular motions with his thumbs, slowly loosening muscle at the center of the tenseness and working it outward, “leads me to believe a dancer perhaps?”

Jaeden’s thumps were then replaced by the balls of his palms, working over a greater area now. Once again his hands began to slide along her back, the pressure riding up her back like a wave. His hands would only touch lightly then as he slide his hands back down, the tips of his fingers brushing along her skin almost like a feather, causing that tingle of a sensation to spread along her skin. Such practice seemed to possibly move slowly in her mind, but if she had a fair concept of time passing by, Lilith would realize that only a few chimes had passed.Image
Last edited by Jaeden Kincade on June 10th, 2010, 2:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Lilith on June 9th, 2010, 7:50 pm

Lilith watched him as he chose a bottle before settling to face forward, brown eyes closing. She shuddered at the touch of the liquid, giving a pleasant giggle as she felt the oil turn warm against her skin. The scent of apples was welcome, a sweet, tangy smell that caressed her noses. She heard the soft clink of setting a bottle down and immediately smiled, anticipating his soothing touch. When it came, she let out a sigh of pleasure, feeling the warmth of the oil spread over her tight muscles.

"Ohh~," she said, comfort washing over her. "Well, thank you. Let's see if you can figure it out, mm?" She squirmed slightly as his hands pressed against her lower back, the muscles there relatively stiff. He moved on, however, apparently leaving those for later as his palms adventured up across her upper and middle back. Each muscle knot was cared for, worked out with amateur skill. Lilith knew he was not the most skilled, but he seemed to be doing a fairly good job. And anyway, having a man such as himself work on her was utterly intoxicating, especially when she began to feel a poke at her hip...when his hands were along her shoulder-blades.

"Mm, you're right," she said softly, feeling his thumbs against her lower back. She let out another pleasured sigh, parting her lips slightly as he worked the muscles. "Though my flexibility is used in other ways as well." Her mouth had become a sly grin, obviously attempting to flirt. Feeling that poke on her hip had only finalized her determination.

She felt Jaeden take his palms to her, once again shuddering as he worked the muscles. Her back was warm from the oil, but she knew her complete relaxation was a consequence of his work. She smiled, hoping time was going by slowly. She might need to throw some more money into this man.

"Ah~," she sighed, turning her head on its side. "You're very good, Jaeden. I'm glad they found you for me." After a moment, she sighed. "Could you do something a little unconventional for me? I use my stomach for my dancing...and, well, it's a little taut." When he was finished with her back, she would turn over to expose her front, naked before him. Unashamed of her form, she would fail to cover her breasts and lower half, instead gazing at him thoughtfully.

"And I felt a poke along my hip..." She raised a brow, giving a coy smile. "If that was what I think it was, bravo sir. Perhaps you could use that later as well." She turned her head to look at the table without skipping a beat. "I really enjoyed that oil. Could we continue with that bottle?"
Lilith
Seywuuuuuut.

Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on June 9th, 2010, 11:13 pm

ImageA small smile formed at the corners of Jaeden’s mouth as he heard Lilith let out soft moans of pleasure as he then began running his palms up and down her back a few times more, searching for any remaining signs of tension to be found there. “I can imagine a few other possibilities your flexibility could come in handy for outside of dancing.” Jaeden then said as the bottoms of his palms grazed the top of cheeks along Lilith’s buttocks. “To be honest, I’m not imagining any dance moves at this moment.”

Jaeden gave a subtle chuckle as his hands laid gently along her sides, sliding softly up and down, the purpose being less for massaging and more for a simple pleasant sensation of touch on both their parts. “I’m average. There are others in this establishment who are more skilled than I, but I thank you for the compliment.” Jaeden replied as his thumbs worked along the back of her neck for a moment. “And trust me when I say that I’m just as thankful they found me for you.”

A soft smile slowly spread across Jaeden‘s lips, sharpening the corners of his mouth as she rolled over onto her back, not in the least bit shy about exposing her beauty to his gaze. A gaze which traveled up and down the length of her, taking in every aspect and committing it to memory as he did so. “It is your massage, my hands go wherever you might like.” Jaeden replied as he reached for the same bottle he was using previously, pouring a little more into his hand.

The bottle was then set back into place as he held his hand up slightly, letting a little of the pooled oil to drip along Lilith’s stomach. He rubbed his hands together once again, spreading what oil remained over them before they were lowered slowly towards Lilith’s stomach. They hovered a mere centimeter over her skin for a short moment, close enough that she could feel the heat that radiated from Jaeden’s palms, but just coming shy of actual contact. Finally, his hands pressed lightly along her stomach, and slowly slid along the surface, once again spreading the oil along the surface of her skin. His touch went beyond the length of her stomach though, as the side of his hand brushed lightly along the underside of Lilith’s breasts. His hands then wend downward, his fingers starting the pressure along her stomach, bending backwards slightly as his hands almost seemed to roll their length as his fingers bent slightly backwards. His hands then continued to slide down her stomach, until the palms rand smoothly over the surface of Lilith’s pelvis, the tips of his fingers sliding a slight further.

“I’m afraid that poke was what you thought.” Jaeden said, unable to fight the slight smirk that formed at the right side of his mouth. “In the end, the bravo goes to you. Your overall allure solicited such a response.”

Jaeden’s hand then slowly reached up, brushing aside a lock of Lilith’s hair from her face. His forearm the came to rest along the padding along side her head as he leaned down towards her, the palm of his other hand still resting lightly along the flat of her stomach. “Well, for a mere ten gold Mizas, you could have the most exotic of private baths.” Jaeden then suggested, leaning a little closer as the side of his cheek brushed along hers. His lips now moved slowly, his voice no more than a whisper as the breath of his words tickled at the lower lobe of Lilith’s ear. “A large bath with heated water. Food and wine. A soft sponge. A massage table as well. For two bells, I would attend to your every desire.”Image

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Next