Flashback Bound and Gagged [Zandelia]

Zandelia in trouble

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Bound and Gagged [Zandelia]

Postby Astator on February 18th, 2013, 8:29 pm

Decorum

Fortunately for Zandelia Milo did double over in pain. It wasn't exactly the most comfortable feeling. However, he waited until she was fully under the effects of the tea to retaliate. When she next awoke, her left eye would be swollen shut and she would have a rather large bruise down that side of the face.

Also, unfortunately for the poor damsel she would find herself to tied this time across the table that was usually placed in front of her being. The poor girl's arms would be tied to the rings that were situated underneath the table in the middle. Her arms would be pulled up towards her head, and then tied underneath the table, her legs were in much the same fashion on the other end of the table.

Whatever she was originally wearing was removed and instead she was covered by a tightly bound wool sack that left little to imagine for the poor girl's figure. This was tied tightly around her body so she couldn't budge from the table top.

Movement on her behalf would result in little pain except at her ankles and wrists, they would start to chafe and peel immensely. The table however was moveable, so it could be pushed back and forth underneath her figure, allowing it to be more useful for the devious man's intentions.

Speaking of the devious man, Nathaniel Park was sitting in the same wooden chair at the head of the table, smiling crookedly at her when she awoke. Laying across a knee was a piece of what appeared to be worn linen and several large buckets sat on the floor next to his feet. By the foot of the table, standing a good distance away were the twins. The obvious clue between who was Milo and who was Tanner was that one was slightly hunched over from the previous blow to his crotch.

The club was nowhere to be found.

“I see you have awaken my pet. Before we go on with my demonstration, I must first ask you what I need answers for.” Nathaniel smiled and patted her right hand softly before retracting it so she couldn't damage it.

“The question is simple really... What are you looking for in the underbelly of Ravok?”
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account

Postby Zandelia on February 25th, 2013, 7:22 pm

Consciousness returned once more, fate playing out that for the second time in a short period she would find herself waking up with rope restricting her movement and at the mercy of a Ravokian psychopath. It certainly had a sense of irony, the fact that what she hoped to be doing one day was what was happening to her in the present – almost as if existence were hoping to teach her something, though what was beyond her rational thought at that moment. Pain erupted again, this time on the left side of her face – at least it did not impede her vision, though she could feel she would have a sizable bruise for quite some time. It was after this recognition that she realized her predicament in its entirety and there was only one thing in her mind afterwards.

Petch…petchpetchpetchPETCH! she struggled against the bonds vainly, merely inflaming her already clotting wrist and causing burns and small trickles of blood elsewhere also.

“Well, at least I got one of you” she laughed, manically as insanity began to tighten its grip upon her person and the sight of Milo slightly hunched proved to be unaccountably amusing to her already fracturing stoic nature.

As she noted her clothing had been taken away, that there were buckets of something upon the floor and that Nathaniel Park was smiling at her like a cat in front of its damned milk she reasoned that she had little chance of being given a reprieve by any deity in the vicinity – if they even indeed were. Ina strange way the compromised situation fired parts of her mind that were normally rendered redundant, that she never used. After all it took a great intellect to be able to process everything that she saw, seeking a way out, whilst simultaneously hearing everything that her captor was dripping into her ear like poisoned honey. She ceased her struggling, trying to close her eyes and gather back a semblance of self-control but it proved hard indeed.

“Anything! EVERYTHING! You little bastard!” she screamed at Nathaniel in vented frustration, “it’s my shyking job to try and dig out facts, figures and fucking information!” her voice becoming more of a wail than defiance towards the end.

Please, oh Akajia please get me out of this. Let me survive this! she pleaded to the deity of her father more openly than ever before, her very hearth in the evocation for one of the few tiems in her life.

“I get employed, find out what they want me to and the get paid. Obviously I’m good enough to enjoy your attentions! What do you WANT from me? You want me to work for you…fine! You want me to forget something….okay! Just stop treating me like a damned training post” she shouted at him some more, spittle flying from her lips to spatter almost everywhere in her earnest lack of composure.

“What do you want?” she finished with a croak as blood trickled down her throat from her torn larynx, a victim of her captivity.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Astator on March 6th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Decorum

Park smiled, “Your job I understand. So doesn’t my employer. What they want to know is what sort of information are you looking for? This really is getting to be redundant in our conversation. Don’t you think?” His hand flicked towards Zandelia’s figure and the table and both thugs grabbed the edge of the table and pulled it so that it slid down to just below her neckline, forcing her head to tip backwards.

The man before her smiled, “There, now that you have your full attention on me, I just want to let you know… You will probably hate me so awfully much. That’s okay; I am use to it after all.” Nathaniel nodded and held up the cloth that was resting on his knee. One of the thugs took a hold of the cloth and pulled it tightly across Zand’s mouth, it offered full protection to keep her from choking, but it didn’t stop her from taking on the full effect.

Lifting the bucket up Nathaniel started to bring it towards Zandelia’s head, small amounts of water splashed out of the bucket, landing with a watery splatter on the ground below. That was when the unthinkable happened, the second thug, not holding the cloth, brought his hand across Nathaniel’s face, forcing the man to drop the bucket.

Landing with a clatter of bucket, water sloshing, and a man hitting the floor the other thug was already fast at work cutting the ropes that bound the nude woman to the table. No words were spoken to Zandelia, but a small burlap sack containing her belongings was handed to her, then a hand pointed towards the cracked open door. The rest should be obvious.
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Postby Zandelia on March 31st, 2013, 1:56 pm

As Nethaniel came towards her, the table beneath her shifting so that she was upside down, or her head and shoulders were at the very least. Her ears picked out clearly what her captor was asking her, a cruel jest seeing as she couldn’t very well respond with her mouth restricted as it was. She struggled against her bonds but it was utterly useless, even if she had been in a ‘normal’ position laying upon the table beneath her she would have found it difficult – as she was, half hanging off of one end, she gave up quickly. There was little point to expending further energy when there was no hope of a reprieve. She saved it for her ordeals instead, marshalling her kinetic forces in reserve. Then…the bucket approached her.

You son of a… she groaned internally, eyes shutting for a few moments before flying open once more.

It was a terribly torturous scenario to watch as it unfolded before her. Not for the first time did the world seem to slow, the lip of the bucket tilting and the first drops falling towards her face with incredible slowness. Her eyes must have been filled with blind panic, the circles around them showing the world how tired she was…how deprived of the energy to even begin to mount a counter attack. She was resigned now for the most part she could only hope that she would not break nor be crippled. Her eyes closed at the last moment before the water began to hit her, she tried and failed for serenity. The water came slowly, trickling at first and then stronger – it was all the more torturous for it as it meant it did not flash off of her but attempted to run into every orifice.

“Rfgaahahg!” she tried to turn her head away but the pouring water followed her.

Drowning…hard to breathe. Defence is…untenable. Death is likely. Bastard won’t get much more from me though… the thoughts were fragmented at consciousness ebbed and flowed in and out of her.

And then…it stopped. The water ceased and her vision cleared slightly as she shook her head and blinked some of the excess away. Her bonds were cut and she was hauled from the table, pulling the filthy cloth from her mouth with a giant retching as a sack was shoved into her arms. She was struck dumb, could not process what was happening now – she was merely shoved towards the door and she stumbled into the frame, slamming into it before crashing through into a darkened hallway. She rolled, crying out her pain as she did so before scrambling up to a semblance of a standing position. She opened the sack and grabbed at something dark…trousers.

“What in the name of Akajia’a arse is happening?” she asked herself in between coughing fits.

She shook her head in an attempt to clear the internal fog, hopping into her trousers as she did so. She almost got them on completely before slamming into the wall and crashing to the floor once more. She shouted out and crawled for a few more feet before desperation managed to get her back up again. She didn’t care that she was half covered with dirt, water and the gods knew whatever else…escape was more important. She pulled her blouse from the bag and shrugged it onto herself – she was now as dressed as she would need to be.

I will slice that bastard to pieces! she promised herself as she picked a random direction and shuffled onwards, hopefully towards freedom.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Abstract on February 22nd, 2014, 2:47 pm

Grade Awarded!

Zandelia

Skills

~ Observation - 2
~ Rhetoric - 1
~ Body Building - 1
~ Intelligence - 1
~ Brawling - 1
~ Intimidation - 1

Lores

~ Yelling Helps Calm Down
~ Kidnapped!
~ Nathaniel: Middle Man, Interrogator

Other

N/A

Notes

Interesting... but the ending was remarkably abrupt. Leaves me thinking who Nathaniel was...

Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous