Flesh and Gold (Ileana and Viveca)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Flesh and Gold (Ileana and Viveca)

Postby Nisaba on December 11th, 2010, 8:44 pm

Grade Complete: XP Award!

Name: Viveca

XP Award
Rhetoric- 2 XP

Viveca was mostly just sold in the thread so I didn’t see too much for her to gain skills. I did see her attempt to give herself courage in the beginning of the thread as well as her trying to convince Ileana not to brand her (mostly through the emotion of anger and/or violent threats) so I gave her a couple of rhetoric points.

Lore Award
Being Sold as a Slave
Almost Becoming a Pleasure Slave
Hating a Master
Getting Branded

Additional Note:
Wow, this thread sure ended suddenly. It was good for progressing the storyline for both characters, at least, but I would have liked to see more going on so that I could have awarded more skills or items or something. Viveca went through a lot of emotions during this thread, which would probably happen if one was suddenly thrown on a stage and told that he/she was going to be sold. I would have liked to see more detail going into the different emotions, more than just a single sentence or so, but I really liked that they were there.

Grade Complete: XP Award!

Name: Ileana

XP Award
Gambling- 1 XP
Organization- 1 XP
Rhetoric- 1 XP

I wasn’t sure if Ileana would like a point in negotiation or gambling for her purchase of a slave- she negotiated a price (in a way) with the auctioneer through the bidding against the fat man, but she also used the facial expressions of her opponent to see that he was unable to raise the bid, which is something that is often done in gambling. Since Ileana had a spot ready to add points to gambling and you mentioned gambling in the post, that’s where I put the point. You can just let me know if you’d like that changed, however. When Ileana had Viveca branded, she did so for organization’s sake. She wanted her property to be labeled so that it would not be lost or stolen, so she got a skill point for it. Every time Ileana spoke, it was to use logic to get her way or convey a specific message, usually “Nothing you can do will bother me,” which seemed to me a demonstration of rhetoric, so she got a point there as well.

Lore Award
Outbidding
Purchasing a Slave

Ledger
– 80 gold mizas
+ one kelvic slave, Viveca

Be sure to add this to your ledger! :)

Additional Note:
Wow, this thread sure ended suddenly. It was good for progressing the storyline for both characters, at least, but I would have liked to see more going on so that I could have awarded more skills or items or something. I liked how Ileana stayed in character no matter what anyone said to her- it made her a stronger character to me.
I just started a new job where I occassionally work 12hour shifts (somehow?)- so please bear with me. I'll probably only be able to hardcore grade/be online on the weekends and other times I'll only get to about 1 thread per night. If there's anything that needs immediate attention, please PM me and I'll bump it up the list. Thanks in advance for the understanding. ^_^
Nisaba
Retired Staff

Words: 32038
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2010, 2:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous