At the Two Hundred Post Thanks

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Everyone needs an 'attaboy!' or 'attagirl!' once in a while. Feel free to post up your words of wisdom, encouragement, and thanks in this forum.

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on June 11th, 2010, 10:22 pm

So this will be my 200 post which is fun and exciting. I have only been playing for about two months but it has been fun and exciting to see how much my character has grown and changed even in that short amont of time.

To that end I would like to thanks the following.

Charon ~ You first helped me step out into the world of Mizahar and discover the fun and excitment. You have been helpful through my crazy will ideas and listened to my ramblings despite being supper busy in real life. Thank you.

Alice ~ You have made the development of my character much easier to understand and have greatly helped me to expand his story. I love what you have done with Mura and the peaceful place it is.

Dusk ~ You have made life just fun playing. I never know what to expect from your replies and it keeps me eagerly reading and on my toes. I am so glad you are now moding Syliras. It will be fun and exciting to have you in charge and should make future visit that much more fun.

Jen/Kavala/Goss ~ Your PC has been an inspiration to me. Especially, your role play and commitment to you characters and how well you craft them. You draw other rpers around you and they are always excellent. You have helped me set a standered of excellence that I hope to one day be able to achieve, but until then thank you for your patiences with my crafting of my character.

Kail/My Wife ~ Above all I want to thank my wife. A couple years ago you married me and my life has been heaven since. You have spent the past nine months carring our child and I have grown to love you so much more. I know it hasn't been easy dealing with me but I love you more know more then ever and I am looking forward to the day when our little boy enters the world. Your character has also been wonderful to play with. I know that getting out of your bubble has been a trial, but I am so proud of each step you have made. I look forward to a lifetime together and again Thank you for all that you do for me. I Love You.

Also a big thanks to all of the other characters and mods out there that I haven't mentioned but have run threads with. Without you this game wouldn't be what it is.

Thank you.
Last edited by Taithrosa Eldytia on June 15th, 2010, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do you think that you could ever, Through all eternity,
Find out the generation Where Gods began to be?
Or see the grand beginning, Where space did not extend?
Or view the last creation, Where Gods and matter end?
Me thinks the Spirit whispers, “No man has found ‘pure space,’
Nor seen the outside curtains, Where nothing has a place.”
~ If You Could Hie To Kolob
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Words: 173686
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2010, 3:33 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on June 14th, 2010, 5:41 pm

Wow, I don't know how I missed this.

Taith, you are an amazing roleplayer. In fact, I'm very glad that you came across Mizahar and started playing. I'm also very thankful you brought your lovely wife on board so we could meet and play with her as well. Thank you for all the wonderful threads and posts we've shared. I know you enrich Riverfall, Mura, and Syliras with your presence there.

Happy 200! May there be thousands more.

Jen
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Alice on June 14th, 2010, 6:22 pm

Thank you for mentioning me! I truly hope to continue rping with your amazing PC and helping with his character development. It has been a lot of fun so far. :)

Also, I'm happy you convinced Kail to join Miza too. Her writing style is beautiful - as is yours, in a different way - and I really enjoy seeing her PC develop. Just wanted to say that to you (and her if she's reading this!).

Here's to the next 200, and then the next, and the next ...
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Charon on June 21st, 2010, 1:30 am

I also am not sure how I missed this!

You've been very eager to get into things and start a great character with an awesome concept and I'm glad I could take part in helping you with some ideas and suggestions along the way. You've been a wonderful addition to Riverfall and the community in general. I love how, even being relatively new, you desire to progress not only your character but the environment in which you play and that is one of the most impressive attributes a player can have in my opinion.

So congrats on the number of posts and I'm glad that I've had a chance to be involved along the way! Have a blast on your journey toward your next milestone!
| - Riverfall - | - Akalak - | - Starting Guide - |

Charon
Fiendish Ferryman

Words: 99186
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2010, 1:36 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Office