Rain's Crib

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Rain's Crib

Postby Yousef on April 23rd, 2013, 4:12 am

So far...

My summer classes this term range from being unbearably boring to what-in-god's-name-is-my-professor-talking-about. Chemistry is totally fine with me, but our behavioural psychology class feels like a huge joke. And I was looking forward to learning so much from it too. The only good part about the whole class is having an amazingly informative reference book. It has body language analysis and a bit of analysis on mannerisms, I can use them on Yousef.

Exams are done this week and a load of laboratory work are next, I'm the class' resident cash collector and person-in-charge of reagents. I should be complaining about it by now, but I sort of feel good about being pushed around by the entire class ( Probably because I know I can mess up their reagents which will in turn mess up their experiment results. I'm not that mean though, but knowing I have the power to do that makes my job kind of worthwhile yanno? Hmn. Does that make me a bad person? gdi )

And in other news, Yousef is being increasingly awkward and clumsy the more I post. I didn't want this to happen. Yousef get your self straight. Ugh. I'll provide an explanation for this afterwards, after I take a nap.

Also, I imagine Yousef's eyes to be more of a sea green than like, bright emerald ones. Knowing his genetics and all. Too bad Chico has brown eyes. ( Note to self, work on them eye edits in the near future. )

Proper Benshira eyes, I think.

I don't know what I was thinking when I made his eyes green when the rest of his family has blue ones. Oh well go big or go home.

Dang it I need sleep and it's 11:53 AM here. Way to go body clock.

Iron Man 3!?!

Iron Man 3 premieres tomorrow and I haven't got a ticket orz ( I'm sorry I'm a MARVEL fAN PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME ) I can't even bring myself to check out tumblr in fear of spoilers. Stupid website and its stupid gifs. I just want to see the Captain America Iron Man suit and all will be well. But with my schedule right now I don't think I'll be able to see it 'till next week or so.

I want to see it. I want to see it really bad.
And then there's 2014's Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier.
Darn it Marvel, take all my money why don't you.

I'd want to end this post with a nice note so here's a picture of Tony Stark with kittens:

Shiber | Vani | Common | Others | Thought
Yousef
Player

Words: 52483
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2013, 3:32 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous