PM to join traveling to Zeltiva [Amon]

Lexa is on her way to someplace new

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

traveling to Zeltiva [Amon]

Postby Lexa Maze on March 5th, 2013, 10:17 pm

This man was good at dodging. She has sorta expected this to be the case. He'd managed to throw her to the ground. It hurt and it mildly winded her and her knife when flying but Lexa had dealt with worse. So when he attempted to punch her she wrenched her arm out from under him and put all of her weight into blocking the punch. This would cause her to roll to the side. Once she began rolling she wrapped her legs around Amon's torso and pulled sideways with them making it easier to get out from under him.

She noticed that dagger of his was too the left away from where she was rolling. She would manage to get Amon pinned, and quickly adjust her self so her left knee sat close to his neck, disabling any chance of moving his head. Her eyes darted around for the location of her knife but it was as out of reach as his dagger was. That was okay, Lexa preferred a fistfight anyway. Lexa aimed a punch at Amon's nose.

NOTE: I will be very in-active for a little while due to some things going on in the real world, but I won't be gone forever. I'll be back and swinging soon!
Lexa Maze
I fight. It's all I know.

Words: 75400
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2013, 9:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Amon Fade on March 5th, 2013, 11:05 pm

Amon could've been in a better position at that moment but he would have to do his best. Because of the way his head was positioned Amon didn't see the punch coming until it was too late, the punch slammed against his nose causing an explosion of blood. Darkness swum at the edges of his vision and he was dizzy but through this he knew he needed to act fast, as she was on top of him and in a position to do more damage. Amon was unable to draw his double bladed daggers but maybe he could get his assassins Dagger.

He bbrought his heel towards his rear and grabbed his dagger qwhich he had stored in his shoe. Calmly he placed the tip on her stomach, "Checkmate" Amon said smugly. No matter what she did there would be a dagger got through her abdomen but Amon stayed still, he was curious to see what she could come up with. Amon knew well he was lucky, she was more skilled than him in combat, he was just fortunate.
Amon Fade
Stabbity stab stab stab

Words: 18869
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2013, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Lexa Maze on March 6th, 2013, 12:53 am

The punch connected with his nose, but there was a bigger problem. Amon would reach for his shoe. Lexa imidiatly knew there had to be some sort of wepon there. Lexa swore and threw herself to the side, putting as much force into it as she could to get away from the tip if that dagger, giving up the hold on him. She did so as soon as the words left his mouth. In doing do the dagger had made contact with her skin, but it wasn't deep at all. That lucky litte petch, she was in the perfect position and now she'd lost it. Had he really wanted to stab her, she might have been in some real strife, she made sure to note that.

She remembered the wepons that were strewn about on the floor and made a dive for her throwing knife, also grabing Amon's dagger. She knew she needed more practice with the real use of this, and she was far away from Amon, so this would be one of the most practical moves to make. She jumped to her feet and threw the knife through the air, aiming for his legs. The aim wasn't bad and if he didn't move in time she would hit him, if not, she was meters away from him, and still had her throwing stars and another knife.

She could feel blood on her stomatch, where his crafty blade had scratched her but she ignored it. She tucked Amon's dagger into her belt and kept her ground for now, this would give him time to get up, but she needed to be more careful about the next charge.
"You are better than I expected" Lexa told him. Her face was a mask, and although her mind was calculating, her face ramained calm, and consentrated. "I think I might have to step it up a bit."

NOTE: I will be very in-active for a little while due to some things going on in the real world, but I won't be gone forever. I'll be back and swinging soon!
Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Amon Fade on March 6th, 2013, 6:04 pm

Amon was annoyed with himself for letting cockyness get the better of him, he wouldn't make that mistake again. Suddenly he saw Lexa's throwing knife blade glint in the light of the fire. Amon quickly executed a backwards roll, standing up at the end. And not a moment too soon either as the knife was embedded in the exact spot his legs were a moment ago.

Amon had turned to face Lexa just in time to see her sheath his grandfather's flametongue dagger, the only link to his family he had. Amon grew angry, how dare she take his only connection to his bloodline. At that moment the fight became a lot more serious for Amon.

Not listening to her speech Amon drew to throwing daggers and let the both loose with an underhand throw. While Not accurate they would serve they're purpose, as a distraction. Not waiting to see the results he rushed at her a double bladed dagger in each hand, whilst he didn't know how to dual wield it could only help in this fight. As he neared he was aiming to stick his right dagger into her stomach and follow up by driving his left dagger in a diagonal angle, hoping to hit where her neck and shoulder met. Anger clouding his judgement Amon did not realize the harm this would cause if he hit.
Amon Fade
Stabbity stab stab stab

Character sheet

Postby Lexa Maze on March 6th, 2013, 10:17 pm

Lexa's eyes widened. Sh could see the sudden anger in his eyes. Lexa steeped back into a defensive stance. He knife had missed, and embedded itself into the ground, but she'd expected this to happen. Suddenly the were two daggers coming her way. They weren't aimed right, and were only a distraction, for Amon had grabbed his double bladed knives, and was now running at her with malicious intent.

He was so close, because of that distraction, that it was difficult for her to react in time. But this block could be life or death, and adrenaline surged into her arms. She used to dagger to block the one going for her neck, but was barely able to stop the other. It went into the side of her abdomen, not completely, but enough to cloud her vision with pain. She bit back on that pain for long enough to grab both of the wrist that held the knives, threatening to break them until he dropped what he was carrying.

Still with a hold on his me would kick him in the face with a round house, knowing he didn't have hands he could block with. He would be off balance, so she followed up but tackling him to the ground, stepping on both of his arms, and putting one of her throwing knives to his neck "What the petch is wrong with you? Did you want to kill me??!" She yelled at him, her anger was a searing as the pain in her side. She was bleeding, but she ignored it. "You stabbed me! Why? What the hell did I do?" Lexa's breathing was ragged, and she could feel blood seeping from her side.

Eventually she got up, first stabbing Amon's own dagger into the ground beside his head and leaving it there. She dusted her self off and went to pick up her katana incase he were to come any closer "Why don't you just get lost, and find your own damn place to camp" She said angrily, ripping a strip of fabric from the back of her top, and wrapping it around the wound to stem the flow of blood.
Last edited by Lexa Maze on March 7th, 2013, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Amon Fade on March 6th, 2013, 11:29 pm

As Amon lay on the ground, Lexa was was on a position yo kill him. Ad he lay there helplessly the anger faded from his face and the realisation of what he had done began to fall on him. Oh Gods! Lexa I'm sorry! but he knew well sorry wasn't good enough, he had nearly killed the girl and all he could do was say sorry?! It just wouldn't do. Anger, guilt, embarrassment, and shame , these were the emotions that flashed through his mind.

Moments later Lexa got up and told Amon to leave and get his own camp, he couldn't argue, he didn't deserve to share the camp. Hell he didn't even deserve to be around Lexa.

He hung his head in shame and gathered a few possessions that he has taken out and went around collecting his knives before walking over to the girl again. He couldn't look her in the eye and when he opened his mouth to apologize he couldn't find words to express the deep shame he felt. So he just turned around and mounted his horse. He managed to croak out one last apology before setting off, she never turned around. Amon couldn't help but notice a large scar on her back he doubted he would ever get to inquire about it. Realising she wasn't going to answer him he picked up the pace and rode into the night.
Amon Fade
Stabbity stab stab stab

Character sheet

Postby Lexa Maze on March 7th, 2013, 12:58 am

Lexa watched him leave, but her anger was already fading steadily. She was no different, was she? She'd almost killed someone before, her own brother, no less. But she'd sent him off now hadn't she? Lexa wondered if she could catch up, or at least follow the trail his horse had left in it's wake. Instead she just sighed and sat down, raking a hand through her hair. Her wound wasn't overly bad, but it sure bled a lot. Finally she stood again, unable to stay still.

"I wonder how far he went..." She said. Lexa desided to douse the fire that still burnt weakly and walk for a little while. He can't have gone too far, right? She stumbled forward, and called for him "Amon? Look, I forgive you." She kept walking. He must have stopped somewhere "Can you hear me?"

Truth was, she had just had enough of being alone. She'd had it up to here with traveling alone, eating alone, fighting alone. Even if it wasn't the best company in the world, she'd always had someone. "Amon? If you can hear me, come back if you want to" now that she thought about it, she was starting to feel light headed. She swore, and balled up the bloodied cloth, holding it to the wound, biting her tongue. She headed back towards her camp and realised it hadn't been the best idea to leave it in the first place.

Lexa got back and half lay, half fell to the floor, propping her self against a tree. She had to keep pressure on it, even if it was painful. It was nothing compared to the scar on her back, but it was still painful. "Damnit lexa" she thought to herself "learn how to friggen block"

How had the night turned out so sour? Lexa felt like it was mostly her fault anyway. If she hadn't been such a sour person earlier, they could be sitting by the fire eating dinner together by now. Lexa couldn't bring herself to start her fire again. She just reached for her mothers star and held it in her hands. She longed for her mothers kindness. She longed for her warmth. She longed for her guidance.

Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Paragon on March 7th, 2013, 5:30 pm

Lexa Maze

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Wilderness Survival 1
Bodybuilding 1
Unarmed Combat 2
Running 1
Acrobatics 1
Throwing Knife 2
Medicine 1

Lores
Lore Earned
Indifference to Strangers
Breaking Out of a Pin-Down
Stabbed Accidentally
Applying Pressure to a Bleeding Wound

Amon Fade

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Riding 1
Observation 1
Wilderness Survival 1
Unarmed Combat 2
Acrobatics 1

Lores
Lore Earned
Lexa Maze (acquaintance)
Proving One's Worth with a Trophy
Accidentally Stabbing an Opponent
Leaving an Opponent Bleeding

Legend Becomes Reality

Fun thread! I loved Lexa's initial indifference, and Amon was so cowardly leaving her bleeding like that. A few issues however... guys, you MUST add a timestamp to your first post. This is mandatory. I'll grade the thread this one time but make sure it's done in future. Amon, PM Lamia to get your CS intervention removed since you've fixed all the things they asked of you :) Also, no need to repeat the other players dialogue every post you make. Stick to your own dialogue. We can read the post above ourselves. And rugby doesn't exist in Mizahar to use as an analogy either. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can work from there.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous