The Inbox of Dr. Philomena Lefting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Philomena on March 13th, 2013, 12:47 am

All correspondence, whether remote, or local within the University, intended for Dr Lefting, from friendly letters to written assignments to turn in, may be written here.
Philomena
Player

Words: 718931
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2012, 3:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Shiress on March 17th, 2013, 7:44 pm

Day 75
Winter 512AV

My dearest Auntie Lefting,

My hope is that this letter finds you well and in good health, Auntie. I can only guess the surprise you must feel reading this. Nor can I imagine what you must have thought when my family journeyed to Sunberth never to return so many seasons ago.

I'll not go in great detail here in this letter, but there are things I wish you to know.

When we arrived to Sunberth, Zane and I were led away by strangers. We were attacked and beaten. I alone was forced into a covered carriage and driven from my family and my freedom. This is the last memory of my family that I have, Auntie.

The following 28 seasons, I lived an evil existence of a mere shell of a human. A slave to a man whose face is the beginning and end of many nightmares that plague my sleep now. Several failed attempts to escape this man ended in beatings and slowly my will to live began to fade until the Fall of 512. With aide, I was finally led to freedom and escaped Sunberth.

In Winter this same year I was found outside the city walls of Syliras gravely injured. I was brought into the city and cared for and here I am still. I would offer you the story of my venture from Sunberth to Syliras, but Im afraid this is where my memory fails me.

I miss you Auntie Lefting. I miss my home. My heart is empty here, but I am well and I am now free. Be well my sweet Auntie and know I think of you always.

I send all my love,
Shiress
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)