[Verified by Wanderlust] Venya

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Venya

Postby Venya on March 19th, 2013, 5:33 am

Venya

"I am who I am. I will never be somebody else."

Race :: Konti
Birthday :: 1st day of Winter the year 482 AV, 31
Born :: Wind Reach
Lives :: Riverfall
Languages :: Common (fluent), Nari (basic), Kontinese (poor)
Likes :: Loves spending time in the sea, likes quiet and reading poetry or well written books. Like learning about just about anything. Enjoys being around animals, birds especially.
Dislikes :: Lots of noise. Being on dry land for to long. Rude or arrogant people, even though she herself can tend to get that way sometimes.

Personality

Venya is much like prideful, loud inarta people that she grew up among. She is has a fiery passion that burns inside of her. She is a flame just waiting to be ignited. Her self control is not in very much control and she has major trust issues. She has a strong temper and doesn't often take no for an answer. She is loyal and honorable, but she acts hastily. Not really thinking of the consequences. She isn't really loud like the inarta, but can easily get that way. She just has to be pushed over the edge.

Becoming close to her is tough, one would really have to want it. She does have a gentle side, but she is always on constant guard. She can be calm and quiet and she is most of the time. She mostly keeps to herself, but can get along with others. It just takes awhile to break her out of her shell, no one really knows her until they break through to the soft part of her soul and have earned her trust. She is passionate with the things she cares about and she feels a great deal. She just doesn't show it. Emotions really aren't her thing. Smiles are rare, tears are extinct.

Appearance

Venya is a truly beautiful girl. She has pale skin and medium length, semi-curly, blonde hair. She stands at five feet seven inches and weights about a hundred and nineteen pounds. Her body is fit with most of her weight being in her well toned muscles and bones

Her skin, as stated before, is pale, but it is not overly so. It does have a very light tan tint to it. Scales can be found spiraling up the sides of her legs from her feet. They wrap around her hips and crawl up her spine. They then continue on from her back and wrap over onto and around her shoulders. They travel down her arms to her hands and swirl across her chest, ending just along the tops of her breasts. They also grace the top of her forehead and the back of her neck, shimmering when the light go the sun touches them. The scales are mainly a iridescent white, but some of them have faint colored hues to them. Mainly these colors consist of light shades of blues and purple along with some pinks, reds and even a small bit of green.

Her hands are average sized, but delicate looking due to the gentle webbing in between her long fingers. Same with her toes. Her nails are short, but rounded and look as though they are well taken care of. Her Gnosis mark can be found shaped like a winged serpent on the side of her hand, its head on her pinky finger and its tail curled at the bottom of her hand.

Venya's hair is her favorite feature. It is about mid back length, reaching a little more than past her shoulder blades. It is wavy but starts to have more of a curl towards the ends of it. More often than not, the hair can be found in some sort of braided style. If not in a braid or up in some way than it hangs free and wild, looking wind swept and free. It frames her face and helps make her eyes shine out more. Her eyes are a light blue like purple, framed with dark lashes.

Konti Gift

Faith Sense :: Upon touching one's skin with her own, Venya's gift allows her to know what god or goddess someone puts all their faith in or if they do not put their faith in a god or goddess, she will be able to tell where their faith does lie. If a person has no faith than she will feel nothing from that person, but instead she might feel something else like an emotion or a fear. This will only last a few seconds though and it is never clear. Most times it just leaves Venya confused. The longer she has skin contact that does put his or her faith in something she will understand why and how they show that faith to that god(dess), person, etc.
Last edited by Venya on December 11th, 2013, 10:45 pm, edited 60 times in total.
Venya
Player

Words: 27009
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Venya

Postby Venya on March 20th, 2013, 5:05 am

History

"The past may not what is going on right now but why wouldn't it be important? Doesn't the present become past eventually?"

Venya was born and raised among the fiery people of Wind Reach. Her mother was a Konti and her father was a Inarta. She knows nothing of him other than his race and that her mother and him met outside of Wind Reach. Exactly where is unknown to her. Her fiery spirit and the stories her mother told her are all she has of him.

All that aside, Venya was a very pleasant child. She grew up among the Inartan people, her personality mirroring the ones around her. She did not develop a gentle, quiet like nature. Instead she became rather proud and arrogant. Later she was disgusted at this personality trait, but she did have it. Especially as a young child. She felt as though she had to one up all the red headed children around her because she was different. She worked hard and learned all that she could. Like most children she didn't really think seriously about her future. She was very focused with the present.

Venya was close with her mother and her half sister that was two years younger than her. Closer she was with her sister than her mother for the girl was always with her. Unlike Venya, her sister, Echo, was very calm and thoughtful. They balanced each other out. Always they were at each others sides, fighting for the other or keeping the other from fighting. They cared about one another and would do anything for the other. They were, as one might say, Thick as thieves.

A large portion of her growing up was spent among the birds of Wind Reach. She was very fascinated by the large Wind Eagles that are the most prized creatures of the Inarta people. She knew she had no chance of bonding with one however, so she learned about the other types of birds in the mountain home. She learned everything she could about the creatures from various different sources. She owned and worked with many different types of birds, but her absolutely favorite breed was the Gyrfalcons. She just loved the majestic beauty of the things that they had in everything they did. Nothing they did grossed her out and just watching them was enough for her. She filled various books with her notes on them and collected what feathers she could find. The birds, and all other birds she observed, were her joy in all the time she spent in their mountain home.

When Echo reached the age of twenty-five she decided that she was bored with Wind Reach. She wanted to leave. A twenty-seven year old Venya was rather distraught. She didn't want to loose her sister, but she also didn't want to leave the only home she had ever known or her beloved mother. Echo said that Venya could do whatever she wanted, but she was leaving. A few mornings later, Venya awoke to find all of her sister's stuff gone with only a note in its place. The note told Venya that she had decided to leave sooner than planned and the names of a few places she was thinking about going to, should Venya decide that she wanted to follow her. Venya did just that. Her stupidity kicking in, the girl hastily packed up a few belongings and headed out later that same day after saying goodbye to her mother.

Venya was barely smart enough to know she wouldn't be able to survive in the wilderness. Plus, she also knew that is not the way her sister went and it would do no good to go that way. So instead, Venya found herself buying passage on a wind eagle to wherever it and it's rider were going. That place happened to be Ravok even though she didn't know it. Upon reaching Ravok, Venya was lost. The culture shock was almost to much to bare. In the end, she didn't stay there long. Just long enough to gain the Mizas to leave and get herself somewhere else. Still driven by the need to find her sister, Venya headed for the Sea of Grass. It seemed like a place Echo would go from the little trails of conversation Venya had heard about the grassy land in Ravok.

About twenty-nine or so now, Venya travelled around looking for her sister. It wasn't much of a search as the Inarta raised Konti grew impatient quickly. She did eventually find Echo however, living in the Sea of Grass among the Drykas people. She had been right about the Konti going to such a place. Echo hardly even acknowledged Venya though, as if they had never known one another let alone grown up together. Figuring this out hurt Venya more than any master could. She left the Drykas pavilions and travelled to Riverfall with a small group who were passing near there. Now that Venya has reached Riverfall (she arrived sometime late Summer 513), she isn't sure what she is going to do. She just knows she wants to move on and create a new life for herself and figure out who she is and what her purpose for living is. Whether she finds that in Riverfall or not remains to be seen. Only time will tell.
Last edited by Venya on September 23rd, 2013, 4:59 am, edited 29 times in total.
Venya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Venya

Postby Venya on March 30th, 2013, 6:14 am

Faith

"I know that there are gods out there, I can feel when others believe in them."

.: Gnosis :.

~ Rak'keli - 1 Mark

Venya was marked from birth with the healing gnosis of Rak'keli. She has yet to make major use of it, but she is thankful to the goddess for granting it to her. She feels as though great use will come of it someday. That there is a destiny of sorts tied to it. She has yet to figure out if that is true and how faithful she is to the goddess who granted her the mark remains to be seen.
Last edited by Venya on August 19th, 2013, 11:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Venya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Venya

Postby Venya on May 8th, 2013, 5:58 pm

Lores

"The small bits of knowledge that I hold."

~ Lore of Religion: Rak'keli
~ Lore of Inarta Culture
~ Akalak: Dual Natures
~ Dagger Defensive Stance
~ Dagger Defensive Block
~ Dagger Offensive Slash
Last edited by Venya on December 6th, 2013, 8:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Venya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Venya

Postby Venya on May 9th, 2013, 12:16 am

Skills

"I may not be good at much now, but I will learn. I am good at that. Or at least, I tell myself I am."

.: Master :.

Skill EXP Total

.: Expert :.

Skill EXP Total

.: Competent :.

Skill Points Notes
Falconry 30 30@SP

.: Novice :.

Skill Points Notes
Unarmed Combat 10 10@SP
Medicine 10 10@RB
Writing 10 10@SP
Weapon: Dagger 5 N/A
Socialization 2 N/A
Observation 2 N/A
Deduction 1 N/A
Investigation 1 N/A
Persuasion 1 N/A
Last edited by Venya on December 6th, 2013, 7:58 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Venya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Venya

Postby Venya on May 9th, 2013, 3:35 am

Possessions

.: Clothing:.

~ Simple light green cotton shirt
~ Simple Coat
~ Simple black flowing skirt
~ Pair of flat sandals
~ Simple set of undergarments

.: Equipment :.

~Comb (Bone)
~ Brush (Bone)
~ Soap
~ Razor
~ 1 Weeks Worth of Rations
~ 1 eating knife
~ Flint & Steel

.: Other :.

~ Family JournalHolds notes, stories, and poems from her mother, diary like entries from Echo, Falconry notes and other things by Venya. Very few pages in the book are left in the book. It is old and worn and the seams are coming unraveled from it being used so much and extra sheets of paper being stuffed in between the pages. Venya keeps it on her person (if not on her person than it is in her home) most of the time, feeling like she is that much closer to the two people she used to think she knew best in the world. (heirloom)

Place of Residence

"Every place I have lived holds a piece of my story. Past and present."

.: The Sanctuary :.

Link :: The Sanctuary

Notes :: WIP

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Living Expenses Fall 513 -135 -35
Living Expenses Winter 514 -135 -170
Last edited by Venya on March 3rd, 2014, 6:26 am, edited 16 times in total.
Venya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Venya

Postby Venya on May 9th, 2013, 3:39 am

Threads

"My story. My life. Where I have been and where I am going. Quite simply put, everything that I am and have been."

Past Seasons :
.: Fall 513 :.

Day :: Link & Title | Participants | Location | Status

8th :: Practice Makes Perfect | Favchean Hronis | Valkhala's Tears | Complete, Graded
18th :: Letting Feathers Fall into Place | Kavala | The Sanctuary | In Progress
68th :: Spa Tent | Beautyfest | Riverfall | In Progress

.: Winter 513 :.

Inactive

.: Spring 514 :.

Forthcoming ...
Last edited by Venya on March 3rd, 2014, 6:21 am, edited 14 times in total.
Venya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Venya

Postby Venya on May 9th, 2013, 3:47 am

Under the Scales

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
They call me Venya
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
Um no, none I feel like sharing
3. How old are you?
Thirty-one
4. What is your height?
Five foot, seven inches
5. What is your weight?
I have no idea. Like a hundred twenty? Maybe.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
I see myself as an intelligent, beautiful woman who is trying to figure out what is next in her life.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
You would have to ask them for I do not know.
3. What is your favorite body feature?
My scales.
4. How physically fit are you?
Average I guess. I am really not sure.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I like to dress nice, but the fancier the better. I like to look good.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
My mother is a Konti who I actually don't know the name of. I always just called her mom or mama. I love her. She has always been the one who is there to support me and wipe away my tears. Which I have never had, just you know. If I DID happen to show a spot of weakness she would wipe away those tears. I never knew my father. He is lost to me, though I do know that he was an Inarta.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yes. One sister. Echo.
3. What is your extended family like?
I don't know, I have never seen any of them.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
I don't really have any currently so I am not sure if I am qualified to answer.
5. Do you treat animals like family?
Yes. I always have, always will.

Wind Reach
2. Where do you live now?
Riverfall
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
Not sure
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
Not sure on that either
5. Where do you fear to be?
In a cage, while I have never been in one I just don't like the idea at all.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
Um no... Not that I know of
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
Left
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)?
I have none, I do not want any.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
Ha. Next question.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
I don't have one favorite memory, but my favorite memories have always been working with the birds.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
Do I have to answer?
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
My mom and I are close.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
I never really had one. Though I guess if I had to choose it would be my mother, even though we are vastly different I have always in some ways wanted to be like her.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
4. How do you learn best?
5. What are your educational goals for the future?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
2. Do you like to read?
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
2. What is your favorite time of day?
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
2. What are your religious views?
3. Would you be able to kill?
4. What are your views on sex?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Last edited by Venya on August 19th, 2013, 5:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Venya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets