Completed [Outside Of City Walls] Wait? Who's Seducing Who (Syl Serin)

K decides to walk outside the city because he can. Finding nothing interesting, he decides to return to town. Until he meets a new friend.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Outside Of City Walls] Wait? Who's Seducing Who (Syl Serin)

Postby Kisetukai on March 30th, 2013, 11:19 pm

26th Of Spring (About Mid day)

Why was K out here again, he didn't know. Perhaps he was just sightseeing, maybe even just strolling. Either way, he was where he shouldn't have been, outside the city walls. He was after all, always a very curious kid. He just officially passed the the walls and was very...disappointed as he looked around. "Uh..What exactly am I looking at?" He muttered as he walked in disappointment. He noticed the masses of squires and patrons patrolling the area. 

"Hope nobody interferes.." he said with a slight smile. The young trouble maker was a little bored with his strenuous training, and decided to go back to his old ways. Flirting, pranking, ect...Or was he getting to old for this? He began to slow his pace as he questioned his..position. Am I..Becoming soft? This question kept reappearing in his mind. 

He continued to walk a bit outside of the city until he couldn't stand it any longer. There were a lot of fun things to do in Syliras, it's just that this wasn't one. He slowly began to turn around and walk back around to the entrance. "I guess nothing outside the main gates is interesting huh?" He said with a sigh. "Or maybe I just ain't that much of a lucky person." 
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Syl Serin on March 30th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Syl Serin

Today's hunt had been more beneficial than most days where Syl was able to only gather maybe one or two animals to bring back to the market. Luck seemed to be in the stars from the get go. Within just a mile of the city gates she stumbled upon a large buck that she stalked for about a hundred yards through the trees before the buck was attacked by a bear. The buck lost the fight but severely injured the bear in return, which was enough for the wolf pack to bring him down that desired the buck as food. Her excitement piqued when at the end of the fight between the pack of three wolves left only one of them standing badly wounded.

Syl just could not believe it when she shot an arrow from her crossbow, and it landed in the wolf's side causing it to stagger for a bit and fall over unconscious. In disbelief she still was unsure about the whole ordeal so she made sure each of the five creatures was surely dead by placing another bolt in each head.

Now, the hard part was fetching a way to carry all of this back to town so that she wouldn't have to travel so far in between hauls. So, she made her way back to the town and made a deal with a merchant that she would cut him in on 20% of the haul if he loaned her a horse and wagon for the day. Though the merchant seemed to not trust her so instead she had to actually buy a small horse and a small wagon.

Three hours after buying the horse and wagon she finally was able to reach the gates just outside of town before dismounting the horse and taking a break from it all. Tying the horse to a tree she began to find a decent place to rest herself for a few moments. Planting her derriere on a stump facing in the direction of the gates where a man she had not seen before stood. She chose the direction to face because he looked quite charmingly sexy to her tastes of strong men. Perhaps, she could utilize him to help her carry the haul? She couldn't really afford it any other way, the horse was very expensive.
Syl Serin
Player

Words: 26859
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2013, 7:01 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on March 31st, 2013, 3:04 am

Nothing. Nothing was interesting outside of the walls. Nothing had caught his interest. Nothing had really intrigued him. Syliras, the town of partying, awesomeness and stuff. Or at least he thought so. He began to walk away until he saw her. Her being a girl, although seen in the corner of his peripheral vision, who had beauty. Then again, K was a fan of any girl as long as she wasn't over weight or anything. But this one..Was different.

He stopped walking as a huge smile crept up on his face. It was more of a devilish grin, as a million thoughts shot into his mind. "Please...Please..Be a lusty traveler." He thought as he turned a bit slowly to face her. He began to walk up to her as he tightened up both of his white knuckle-less gloves. Popping his knuckles as he repeatedly made fists. As he walked up to her, he instantly slowed down his pace.

She was sitting on a stump, looking lovely..lovely enough to grab his attention. He stopped a couple feet from her as he began to address her, waiting for his elegant white cloak and silk scarf to stop blowing in the wind. "Excuse me..." He said in a calm confident voice. "What's your name?" He noticed she had a horse, but her clothes showed that she wasn't a squire. K smiled a bit hoping that she was still a traveler. "The reason I ask is because I have never seen you before." He added. He looked at her for a while softly, admiring her. "This girl is...petching beautiful!" His mind kept shouting to him. Trying to contain himself, he awaited an answer.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Syl Serin on March 31st, 2013, 3:40 am

Syl Serin

And, here he came. The hunk of dark muscle that began to shift himself or whatever it was men did to ready themselves to talk to a woman. It was rather funny for a moment as Syl continued to sit there nonchalantly trying to not make it obvious she was watching him by tending to her left foot tapping it against the soft fresh dirt. Thump. He was now getting much closer making his approach very obvious.

He seemed like a man of an avid amount of confidence. "Ha, confidence and yet he does all this preparation to just say a few words? This'll be easy. I could probably convince him to kill a person in broad daylight if this plays out well."

Though, Syl pushed the sinister thoughts to the back of her mind that was merely brought on by the repugnant thought of having sex and throwing her life away all for a mere hour or less...if he was good at his game, if...

"Mmm"

Syl bit her upper lip as he began to ask her name. She thought for a moment wondering about the human customs of the city and decided to go with her own path. If he had simply walked over here for nothing other than getting to know a pretty face, she would not have any of it.

"My name...hmm...my name is...No."

Syl stood up from the stump and turned to her horse.

"The people of your city do not trust me with their horses why should I trust you with my name. Though, I tell you what. You help me lug this haul here into the town so I can sell it, and I'll tell you my name, maybe even more. I've talked to men like you before don't think I don't know what you're after."

Syl said as she turned back to the strong man standing before her.

"All I want is just a little compassion. Something I have yet to experience much in this place. Why the humans here wish to short me on my furs..."

Syl said while sobbing slightly but trying to remain strong-willed against any lusty attempts because it had been a very, very long time.
Syl Serin
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on March 31st, 2013, 4:12 am

"My name...hmm...my name is...No." 

This was the answer, the answer this pretty girl, gave him when asked for her name. K said nothing for a bit just expressing a warm yet soft smile, showing her that it was ok. But on the inside, it was completely the opposite. His blood seemed to steam as he felt..rejection. Although he would soon find out it was far from it. He felt a little led on when before he saw her biting her lip, but nonetheless, he loved a good challenge. After all, to K, the best things in life were not free. Especially, women.

He was then a little shocked to hear her plead and rant on a bit about the people of his city. Syliras? "Yes! She is like a traveler or something." He thought to himself. "Now...Is she lusty?" His one tracked mind added. She had said a decent by time K actually started paying attention. But he had heard something important and that was enough.

Wait? She wanted him to carry stuff? In exchange for her name? He continued his warm smile to show that he was following along although he was actually conversing with himself. "Tch! She wants me to carry stuff?" He thought as he tried to calm himself down when he released pressure with a sigh. "Well..I don't have this body for show..Hah." His discussion with himself was soon interrupted, as the girl began to cry. About injustice? Unfairness? Something like that, by this time he really wish he had paid attention.

He walked up to her and looked into her eyes feeling a little sorry for her. "Eh I guess I'll help you..Since your a girl." He said beginning to look away from her. She wasn't a commoner, was she? His pride was having a battle with body, deciding his next actions. Grab her and try to comfort her, not knowing how deadly she is..Or do what she asked. "Well.. I had nothing better to do..." He muttered as he picked up her "haul".

As he began to walk off with it, he was surprised at how light it was. Maybe it's because he was a young boy reaching his prime? His thought was halted as he stumbled a bit, quickly looking at her to see if she noticed. As he returned his balance and motion he slightly yelled to her. "Well come on..Let's get this over with." He quickly remembered that she didn't know his name. "Oh yeah...My name is Kisetukai. But you can call me whatever." He finished talking and looked forward as he began to walk off carrying the girls game.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Syl Serin on April 2nd, 2013, 7:12 am

Syl Serin

"Eh I guess I'll help you..Since your a girl."

Girl? Ha he didn't know the half of it. She figured he'd be all the more willing to help a damsel in distress. Though it did feel quite odd he didn't have much of a racism streak showing in him, so that was unique enough not to immediately turn him away. Syl watch him walk around to the cart and pick up the animals she had killed earlier like it was nothing. Where was this man earlier! Gah! I wouldn't have had to had bought this lousy horse and wagon.

"Well come on..Let's get this over with." He quickly remembered that she didn't know his name. "Oh yeah...My name is Kisetukai. But you can call me whatever."

She opened her mouth and almost told him her name at that very moment out of being polite but remembered that her name was part of the deal, and she simply covered it up with a mere cough. "Ah. Well Kise-tu--tu...umm...Kise Thanks for the help. I wish you would have been around earlier today. Do you frequent the gates often?" She asked wondering if it would be possible to meet him again in this sort of manner. She needed all the help she could get if she was going to be able to make quite the shiny pence for the season.
Syl Serin
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on April 2nd, 2013, 7:47 am

This girl...Was definetly something that intrigued him alright. She was different, personality wise of course, like on that he had never encountered. She answered all of his questions...Including his first. The name one. Syl...Her name was Syl. He could definetly tell she wasn't from here by now. His favorite part of all this was when she decided to reintroduce herself. She obviously didn't want her game on the floor also. K being, although rude earlier, was a gentlemen. As such he quickly picked up the dead animals and tossed them on the wagon.

He walked over to her horse and rubbed it a bit. "Nice to meet you also...." He said softly. "I'm Kise." Why was this girl acting so odd....Or was he the odd one here? Either way he still had a duty to fulfull. He quickly untied the horse and jumped on in one swift motion. "Well...We don't have all day." He said with a small smile this time. As he looked at the girls soft pale skin. She must not get outside much is what he thought. He grabbed the reins of the horse and moved it out a bit in front of the girl.

He then looked at her and held his hand out to help her up. He wasn't gonna treat her like a commoner anymore, but more as someone he was servicing. He told her he would ride her through town and see to it that she safely got there. After all, he knew as a future knight it was his job to keep the order. "Get on and I will tell you about the knights...Ok?" He said with his hand still out softly. "Don't be shy."
Last edited by Kisetukai on April 2nd, 2013, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Syl Serin on April 2nd, 2013, 8:30 am

Syl Serin

"Wait...Woman."

Eeek. Syl thought when the man that had singlehandedly picked up her entire load by himself turned around and focused an aggression towards her causing her to stumble a bit before regaining control of her balance. A thing that usually never happened for her kind, losing balance.

"Do you think I am some petty commoner? Do you think I am...average?

"Umm...no. I truly have no Idea what you are other than someone willing to help in hopes of other goals." Syl said trying to not anger him anymore than he seemed to already be. She couldn't help but laugh slightly on the inside about what he said next though because she too found it a bit odd.

"You have a horse, you have a wagon, we will use that."

She did not reply to him with words but waited till he passed her by to bend down and look at her feet a little to cover up a series of snide hushed laughter since it was after what she would have done had he not shown up. She was all the more enjoying the mind game and he seemed to be realizing that he was indeed losing without her really putting in that much effort.

"Do you know how to ridee

"The horse? No, actually. Just bought the thing this morning with the wagon because I couldn't carry all of this. Surprisingly cooperative too." Was he trying to insinuate something else or was he asking about the horse? Syl was not quite sure with this man, but she attempted to direct the attention to her ability to ride the horse and not what he was probably after.

"As a future Syliran knight I think it would be in my place to show you. Or at least help you get through town."

"Why, yes...yes, of course. I had no idea. What's a knight?" Syl had heard of the Syrilian Knights that walked the city, but she really had no idea about what they were there for other than to stand around the town all day in those fancy armors and stuff. Not to mention if he could finally help her figure out how to navigate this place better and more like a human could, she might seem less...different.

"I know you won't give me your name, but hopefully your town or origin. Please?"

She had to be careful with this question Kise asked her. If she answered Kalinor he would know immediately what she was and why he might have to hate her just because of it. This Kise seemed like a decent type of human just because he had thus far shown at least a little bit of compassion, even if it was quickly ended.

"I have come here all the way from Sultros, home of the Isur." She had actually came here from Sultros even though it wasn't her town of origin it was well fitted enough to answer it as her town. She did spend a year or two roaming the streets there. She even lived in a house that had closets! AAAhhh closets! Such a perfectly constructed place in a house perfect for a Symenstra to spin a web and sleep.

"Though I doubt that any of this really intrigues you that much as my name will and since you have been so kind thus far I will go ahead and give you my name. Syl Serin, pleased to meet you." This was probably the only truth she had even laid upon his ears the entire time while conversing with this Kise fellow. She had decided to go ahead and tell him because it looked like the little game was about to end as she pointed at the haul that needed to be put back into the cart. "Can you at least put it back in the cart. I worked so hard to get it in there in the first place, and I think all we've done so far is go backwards. How bout we go ahead and start all over."

Syl went and sat down on the stump once more. Then she stood up all cheerful and said, "Hello, my name is Syl. Nice to meet you. Can you help me, please?"

Trying to act all nonchalantly and more friendly this time around.
Syl Serin
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on April 2nd, 2013, 9:16 am

She got on the horse rather...Difficultly. But nonetheless she got on it which made him happy. She was beginning to lose that thick shell she had at the beginning and becomming a bit more relaxed. His point was further proved when he could feel her...her back against him. He wasn't expecting it to be like this, but he wasn;t complaining. He just decided to go with it, after all why question a gift? As she got situated he could've sworn he felt her body loosen up a bit, as if she was calming down. Hopefully his little "display" earlier hadn't worried her.

He immediately decided to get down to business. As the horse began to trot and gain motion he decided it was time to make good on his word. "So the syliran knights..." He said proudly. "We are here to keep the order, the peace, and to seize those who aim to stop it." They quickly passed the main gates in relative speed as he began to go further in detail. "I myself am not a knight yet, I am a squire, consider that a knight in training." "We are here pretty much for the people safety and well being, for the knights and elders know best." The boy was a little proud to explain his people and his honor, he couldn't help but form a grin. "yeah..."

"Most of us patrol woods, some of us the city, but know that every knight has done or is doing his part." He said warningly. "For without order there would be no peace, and without peace there would be no Syliras." He added. "Also...Sometimes they choose to send a knight out on a dangerous mission by herself." K said thinking of his mom, this caused him to tightly grip the reigns and flex a bit. "Sometimes knights don't come back.' The boy wanted to cry...But chose not to in front of his guest.

"So do you have anymore questions?" K said as he looked aside. He had been a bit confused because so far on the trip he had been given dirty looks. Looks as if he was a poor low life riding a horse. "The petch?" He mumbled to himself. The once super friendly town people who smiled at the squires were now giving him a disgusted look. But why? Why was this happening? K decided to push it aside a bit and address it later. "Don't be afraid to ask, Syliras is a kind city. And I want you to know all of it's great things." He said as he awaited more questions. He didn't notice it but he began to enjoy her company....But his body was showing he was enjoying her precense. One thing was for sure, he liked this girl. Because of her interest.
Last edited by Kisetukai on April 2nd, 2013, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Syl Serin on April 2nd, 2013, 10:20 am

Syl Serin

For a moment her actions seemed to confuse Kise. Then he seemed to shrug off the strange display and get back to the simple action of being a somewhat motivated nice person he seemed to be. He looked to be walking around with a confidence Syl wished she might be able to have one day, but knew it was so far from what she could ever be. There was just so many reasons why for her to have that level of confidence would simply get her killed. Then again walking around without a care in the world would be nice even if just for once. Maybe this was her chance? Maybe.

She watched Kise as he soothed the horse before he ended up jumping or just damn near using his strength simply to get on the horse. Syl's mind went to a dark place as he sat there on the horse untying the rope holding it to the tree about how that strength might be close to an Isur's stamina. Calm down Syl. Not that. You know you can't and shouldn't even consider it. He is just being nice because...he wants to ride you like a horse all day looon...

"SHUTUP!" Syl yelled out loud pushing downward with both hands trying to clear her mind.

"Oh, I...um yes."

She tried to regain herself while getting onto the horse, while getting onto the horse, while trying to get on the horse, WHILE TRYYYING TOOO GEEET ONNN THHHEEE HOOR,

"Umm...how does one even get on a horse?" She asked Kise holding out her arm and then somehow finding herself sitting in front of him the next in between his legs and leaning against his chest behind her. She felt slightly bruised on her arm just because of the grip he had had but pushed the pain away because she was riding on a horse! Looking around at her heighth difference from being on the horse's back Syl noticed that inside she felt slightly taller as if having a bit more stature over the world. Her eyes then ran along her peripherals noticing the musculature of Kise up close against her frail looking arm of pale complexion with the black veins and long black claws at the end of her fingertips. Though she figured he didn't care too much about the differences. She had noticed that he too was a strange colored human. In that she felt like they had something in common. Then for the first time she felt like she could confidently relax if only for a moment. Her back and posture loosened as she scooted her seat and leaned backwards against him thinking,Take me to the ends of Mizahar if you want. I'm riding a horse!
Syl Serin
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Next