Hiya nice to meet ya

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hiya nice to meet ya

Postby Nero Syriam on March 31st, 2013, 2:49 am

Hiya. Names Oren but you can call be Nero. Been role playing for about two and a half years ever since my ex-girlfriend introduced me. Unfortunately the website I usually roleplay on has died out. :(( I was recommended here by and old friend and am great excited by what I've read. I love fantasy RP and I love to write about action, mystery,and adventure. I do not usually write about romance but when I feel the urge I've been told that its tearful. I hope to write some new, exciting adventures. And with this I start a new chapter of the role playing life. :D
Nero Syriam
Player

Words: 2388
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:50 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Hiya nice to meet ya

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 31st, 2013, 3:16 pm

Heeeey, Nice to meet you too, Nero.

As you can see, I'm also a new player here, and I have yet to create my own character sheet. I hope we can have a good time together. ^_^

And oh, may I add you to my friends list? Being with friends and comrades are much better than being a lone-wolf after all. At least that's what I hold true. :D

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Hiya nice to meet ya

Postby Rosela on April 1st, 2013, 2:01 pm

Welcome, welcome! You'll certainly find all that around here :)

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)