Greetings and Salutations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 31st, 2013, 2:22 pm

Hello everyone, Kouri here, and without further ado, I shall begin my introduction (and very first post at that).

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Hmm, since I used east-asian name format for my account (last name - first name), please just call me by my first name, 'Kouri'.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

Now, this question is interesting, I have done quite a lot of RPs in the past, BUT, they are all in real-time chat format, meaning that me and some of my friends gather together in a messenger chatbox and we did our RP real-time, with a person being the GM who narrates the story and provides info on the environment and events.

As for post-based RP, I can honestly say, I have none, no experience at all.

3. How did you find us?
Through a search engine, and I found a website recommending Mizahar.com as THE forum-based role-playing site.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
In the past, real-time chat style, but now, I want to try something new, that is the forum-based RP.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
Hmmm, my most favorite part of writing is explaining a character's actions, I truly love to see another player wrote the effect of my character's actions on his/her character or the environment.

My least favorite part? Well, I do not find the idea of writing a character's (except villains) dying sequence/death fun...

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
From what I can gather from my initial search, the extensive well-constructed lore and vibrant community.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
None of particular note so far.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
I will have to experience Mizahar more if I'm to answer this question.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Same answer as question number 8.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Just one, ^_^ I hope we all can have a good and rewarding experience here in Mizahar, I humbly ask you all, please take care of me. :D

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Rosela on April 1st, 2013, 12:33 pm

Hey there, welcome! And don't worry, we have a great community here, and I'm sure everyone will be happy to answer any questions you may have. It doesn't take much to have a great time, just have to get out there :)

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 1st, 2013, 1:35 pm

Thank you for your welcoming post, Rosela. ^_^ I truly appreciate it. And yes, I'm sure we can all have a great time here together. :D

And I'm currently constructing my character sheet, and if I have something to ask, may I kindly ask your permission to PM you? And oh, can I add you to my friends list? Seeing as you're quite an experience player here in Mizahar. Maybe, I can have my first RP session here with you XD whether it's an ongoing open thread or a new one. :)

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Rosela on April 1st, 2013, 2:03 pm

You're more than welcome to message me :)

My character's in Riverfall for the time being, so you'd have to start out there if we were to meet. Riverfall's an awesome place, but you'll find great people no matter what city you start out in.

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)