Oops... *bonk*

Rabbit accidentally runs into Aleski... and stuff happens

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Oops... *bonk*

Postby Rabbit on April 1st, 2013, 1:40 pm

--Spring 55th 513AV--

Rabbit was hopping through the streets of Nyka, attempting to decide what he should do with his day. Practice with his whip? Crush some drunk fools in a tavern? The possibilities were endless... he skillfully evaded all in his path, dodging around various boots and such. Once, a particularly large foot moved over his head and posed to crush the Pycon, but he rolled to the side and barely managed to move away in time. Stupid oblivious people... He was muttering in his head, when a large group of about 20 people walked right in front of him, also not watching the ground. The mass was too wide for Rabbit to move away in time, so he had to go through their legs. Sometimes being a Pycon had it's problems. He leaped to the side to avoid the first pair of limbs, and accidentally crashed into another. Quickly recovering, he cursed quietly. He began dodging like a dance, first this side, then left and up! He rolled several times to avoid being crushed, since sometimes it was the only way. Deciding to leap over the next obstacle, he bunched his hind legs and pushed off from the ground with force, easily leaping over it and landing... right in front of the last person in the group! This person did notice the creature at his feet, but instead of moving around, kicked it heavily in the side, sending Rabbit flying back a few feet. He got up, shook his head, and dashed out of the fray, cursing the people behind him. The rolling had been especially annoying, since he carried his whip on his back curled up into a tight ball. That meant when on his back, there was a large, painful lump right in the middle.

Continuing at a slower pace now, the Pycon began to lose himself in thought, not really paying attention to his surroundings. This would possibly have been lethal before, but luckily the streets were much more empty. Amazingly, Rabbit didn't realize that, while cursing idiotic humans in his head, he was being completely hypocritical by not keeping an eye out for himself. As a consequence, he eventually ran into something. Hard. A leg, for that matter. An annoying, painful, hard, leg. Sitting back on his haunches in surprise, Rabbit observed the column before him. It was a leg, like any other. What was it doing there? It didn't seem to be moving. Curious, about to poke this strange leg a second time, he finally came to his senses. He shook his head, causing his ears to flop slightly, and looked away from the leg and up. In front of the Pycon was a woman, also looking down at him, slightly startled. Oh dear... He hoped he hadn't hurt the lady as much as he'd hurt himself. Yea that had hurt... he could still feel a throbbing pain in his head where they had collided. Feeling slightly stunned, Rabbit didn't move, or run away, or do any action he normally would have done in this circumstance. He just sat there. That blow must have been hard, for him to loose his practicality like this. What did he think he was doing? Still, the rabbit-shaped Pycon continued to sit, motionless.
I am not cute. Rabbits, yes, look cute, and I look like a rabbit. But keep in mind that inside, I am not cute. Remember that.
Rabbit
Never underestimate a little rabbit...

Words: 48418
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Oops... *bonk*

Postby Aleksi on April 3rd, 2013, 7:47 pm

Waking up that morning was rather difficult for Aleksi. The sun was not as pleasant as it should have been, but the warmth of his body next to hers, his smile and relaxed look on his face fixed everything. Leaning in, she placed a warm kiss on Xi's lips, making the man grumble something under his breath and with a whole lot of effort, she managed to squeeze her way out of the hug and off the bed.

Stretching a bit, in front of the window, she blushed as she noticed that the people from the streets were looking at her and well... she had no clothing on. Rolling her eyes and giggling, she picked up the clean towel off of one of the chairs before heading to the bathroom. It was so nice to have a shower, even though her clothing needed to be washed just as much.
Stepping out and putting clothing on was somewhat easier, due to the fact that she was more awake and aware of what she might be doing that day. Hitting the tavern, getting a drink and then looking about for some shops, try to maybe find something that will keep her busy, training-wise.

On her way out of the room, she left an apple on Xi's pillow and kissed his lips once more. The day was sunny and the streets were crowded. It was somewhat difficult to notice anything but the heads of people, or well, in Aleksi's case, their shoulders. Being short was such a pain, luckily, Luc and Night cleared out the path next to her so she was able to breath.

When she was almost at the desired destination, she felt something quite hard, almost like a rock, hit her leg. Growling, she mumbled and bent down to grab onto it, knowing that it'd bruise just so she could, to her surprise, see a bunny?!
She couldn't help herself but giggle, almost forgetting about the pain caused by it, her fingers reached its way, attempting to give it a gentle scratch on the head. It was SO adorable! She just...

It speaks!!!
Aleksi's mind screamed, as the bunny said it was sorry. Her eyes were wide open and her knees touched the floor. She spoke, in the softest of voices while showing Luc and Night to protect the little thing from being hit again Dear goodness, you are one tiny thing.... I am sorry, really, I didn't notice you... I was lost in this crowd, and, well... Would you like me to buy you a drink? she had no idea why she offered that to the bunny, because, to be truthful, she had no idea what the thing was, what it ate or drank.. or even if it did, for that matter, she only knew she wanted to spend more time around it!

Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Oops... *bonk*

Postby Rabbit on April 3rd, 2013, 9:52 pm

Rabbit got a slight sinking feeling when he saw the woman's reaction to him. She was one of 'those'. Those people who always saw him as cute, and cuddly, something which he was most certainly not. He looked up at the person above him, and was quite close to leaving, but then heard her offer of buying him a drink. Sure, the Pycon didn't drink, but he did like clay. And as cheap as it was, it was always nice to get a free meal out of things... Also, looking at her, he could see that she was fit, with the build of a fighter. Curious. After forcing down his hatred of acting cute and adorable, he finally decided to use it to his advantage. Rabbit scrunched up his nose and gave a slightly hurt expression, one of the few possible on the face of a rabbit.

"Oh! I'm fine, thank you. But that drink... I don't drink anything, but do you possibly have any clay I could eat?" Like most people, the black-haired woman in front of him was obviously confused about what exactly the Pycon was. Most didn't know about his race, since they weren't particularly common, and he was pretty sure he was the only one in Nyka. Rabbit pointed his head up at the woman and attempted to give adorable-looking eyes to her, which was a challenge with eyes that were quite literally plain spheres on his face. A pair of whiskers had stealthily appeared on his nose, and the little creature twitched them slightly, to increase the appearance of the dreaded cute.

While exerting a great deal of effort into staying adorable, something which he did rarely, the Pycon though offhand about the woman's warrior body. It was unusual, yes, but here in Nyka most people were at least decent fighters. Glancing to the side without appearing to move his eyes, the Pycon froze slightly. Just behind the woman were a pair of real animals, one a midnight black horse, but the other... a giant cat. There might have been some real rabbit instinct in the Pycon, since he had to suppress a massive urge to sprint the hell out of there and hide in a corner. Rabbit Calmed himself down by taking in the fact that the creature looked peaceful, and not about to attack any of them. In fact, it seemed to have some sort of attraction to the lady before him, and so did the horse. Just lovely, a cat woman. With a very large cat. Resisting the urge to shake his head, he turned his attention back to the raven-haired woman and awaited a response, still ready to sprint if the feline made any moves.
I am not cute. Rabbits, yes, look cute, and I look like a rabbit. But keep in mind that inside, I am not cute. Remember that.
Rabbit

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Oops... *bonk*

Postby Aleksi on April 8th, 2013, 10:47 am

Making sure not to miss even the tiniest of its moves, Aleksi kept her eyes locked on the tiny bunny. It was unbelievable how adorable and real that thing looked, even though it was clearly not a real rabbit. Could it be one of those... what did they call them... those stone creatures that she heard about but never really saw...

Shaking her head a second, she made sure that her animals are still around while listening to the little thing. Clay? He wanted clay? Shrugging a bit, she nodded and smiled before letting her hands move down as if for the bunny to hop up on them. After all, Luc was a predator and if that thing started moving around like it was before, she doubted she could actually command the feline to stand back. They haven't been hunting in a while, so it'd be somewhat of a wild guess.

Well, let's make it like this.. I'll go have a drink and on our way there, we could get you some clay, ok? adding quietly before moving her body up and looking around for the closest form of a shop where she could potentially get some clay. It was a pain to make your way around that city, especially now that she had to look for clay... she never really thought she'd be buying that for someone instead of a drink.

The way that thing looked at her, the way it moved was so damn adorable that she had a hard time concentrating. It seemed as if the girl has set her mind to keep it already. After all, she always wanted a pet.... A PET?! Coughing and trying to clear her thoughts once again, Aleksi kept herself quiet while doing so. She became like one of those city people.... everything that was not a human was suitable to be a pet.... and the very thought of that made her sick, so she just decided to speak and distract herself So uhm.. what's your name?

Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Oops... *bonk*

Postby Rabbit on April 8th, 2013, 4:13 pm

Looking up at the woman before him, Rabbit hopped lightly into her hands, hoping he didn't weigh too much. He gave a cute little smile and twitched his whiskers again, getting the feeling that he was slightly over doing it. Or maybe not. Acting adorable was certainly an effective way of manipulating people... maybe he should use it more often.

"Ok!" He told her, settling down on the provided transportation. "My name is Rabbit... what's yours?" He tried to make it sound cute and all, but he wasn't particularly good at acting in general. The Pycon was pretty sure he just sounded like himself, rather than who he was pretending to be. He hoped she didn't notice too much, but there was nothing to do about it now.

Rabbit wondered what his plan was now... he was getting a free meal alright, but he wasn't sure what to do next. The little creature had no plans for this day, other than wander. He thought back to her warrior-like build, and wondered who, and when she fought. He was tempted to ask this question, but realized it probably would break his cover, since a cute little rabbit generally doesn't ask about fighting and things like that. Racking his brain, he couldn't really think up many things a cute animal could do, since he'd obviously never met one. Most of them couldn't talk.

Finally it dawned on him that his newfound 'friend' probably had their own agenda. Silently cursing himself for not realizing it earlier, he tried to come up with ideas about what these plans could do. The most obvious answer, of course, was that she wanted to keep him. In all his time around humans, he'd managed to avoid getting kidnapped in general, especially with people attracted to his cuteness. Only one person had actually tried... a little girl with a particularily strong grip and a handy crate... it hadn't worked well, but when the kid had opened the lid to pet him, he'd easily escaped. He hoped that if this lady did try something, he would be ready to run away as soon as possible or she made a similar mistake. One could never be too careful...
Rabbit

Character sheet
Scrapbook