Q: Music of Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Aradia on April 3rd, 2013, 1:21 am

Hey, I was wondering if there are any songs pertaining to any certain regions/cities of Mizahar. The only one I found was Ravok, which was great, but I was really hoping to find some in Avanthal (because of the Snowsong Hold). Or MAYBE music/songs that are just famous and well known in the lands of Mizahar, maybe fables or folklore, maybe something about history?

Maybe even books that can be purchased containing music. Or Music by other PCs that are more famous in the music skill? Is there a group/faction/cult of music that would have this information?

I know this might be hard information to find, since music isn't that big in Mizahar. I searched the Lore to the best of my ability trying to find something pertaining to what I am talking about, and I found the song of Ravok, but that is all that I could find -.-;.

Okay I think I am done with the rambling of questions, if anyone may know anything about this please let me know. :D

Thanks!,
Aradia

Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

~*~ Posting Will Be Slow Until I am Done With Finals At College, and of course other RL events that has been keeping me busy! I will reply to any and all threads ASAP. I apologize for the wait! ~*~
Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Words: 139179
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2012, 3:18 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Verilian on April 3rd, 2013, 7:06 pm

This is something that hasn't really been developed much. That song for Ravok was something that a player made as part of a solo thread. I graded it and was like, "OH! OH!! Can I add that song to the lore, please!!!?"

So, feel free to create your own songs, and maybe they'll get added to the lore.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Aradia on April 4th, 2013, 2:46 am

Alright great!! Is it okay for me to add it under the Music Learned tab on her CS? The Ravok Song?

But I will work on developing my own song, so far I have two from others, the Ravok and an Inarta one :).
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

~*~ Posting Will Be Slow Until I am Done With Finals At College, and of course other RL events that has been keeping me busy! I will reply to any and all threads ASAP. I apologize for the wait! ~*~
Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Words: 139179
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2012, 3:18 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets