[Note by Radiant] Luhrak Searunner

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Luhrak Searunner

Postby Luhrak Searunner on April 4th, 2013, 4:06 am

Luhrak Searunner

Basic Information
Race: Human
Birthday: Spring, 25th Winter, 88th 83th, Fall, 12th Sometime during Year 445 (Fall, 45th)
Birthplace: Endrykas, the Moving City, the Tent City of Cyphrus

Appearance
Luhrak is an old man now. All his hair is grey and his beard itches every day but he never seems to get around to cutting it. Due to old age, his body isn't what it used to be, although it never was impressive anyway. Luhrak's body is thin and looks almost underfed, but he doesn't worry about it as it has always been that way. His skin is a mix and contrast of sickly pale white and dark tanned areas. His hands are bony and wrinkled, like old parchment. He seems to realize he is old but is not daunted by what that entails. He walks with a staff and usually moves around hunched over which makes him look almost a quarter of his length shorter. But none of that matters as he keeps it all wrapped up in layers of clothes. They betray nothing, not his size, not his wounds, not his age. Only his eyes are truly visible and they still gleam with the same youthful green as they did when he was younger.

Character concept
What more is there to tell? I enjoy smoking my pipe and watching the stars but I can't seem to find my pipe anymore... I enjoy writing as well, although my shaky hands make it difficult at times. But that's old age. Well, whatever I forgot here I will probably add in future writings...

Character History
Well now, wait for my book to finish and you'll see.

Proof of life
My entire body is covered with scars and wounds from old battles, old fights and old enemies. The only ones that are constantly visible are on my hands, where my pink and ring finger on each hand are wrapped up in a leather holder, in order to keep them straight. They have lost their soul and are useless to me now.

Possessions
All my writing tools, of course. They're important. And my house and the furniture in it. But that's about it. Everything else is either not mine or so fleeting that there's no use in me listing it. I do have some funds stacked away somewhere.
(10 Parchments, 2 Quills, 2 ink vials, Set of furniture for my house, 100 Gold Mizas

Starter package
1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel )

Heirloom
Good Quality Arcane Robe: The only noteworthy item I was carrying when I arrived in the Spires. I still remember when it was shining and the gold strands reflected the sun. The motifs embroided into it were of the best quality one could find. But now, this robe has lost most of its life and color to the passing of time and is only a reminder of the past for me. (41 GM 2 SM 5 CM)

Pets
I used to have a strider, my bondmate, but he died a long time ago. Not to worry, he was already old when I got him and he died peacefully in his sleep.

Housing

House: A home on the Petal of the Climbing Snake that I helped build when I arrived in The Spires.

Money
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
House reduction +100 GM 200 GM
Parchments -2 GM 198 GM
Quills -1 GM 197 GM
Ink -2 GM 195 GM
Assorted Furniture -75 GM 120 GM
Living cost Spring, Year 513 -136 GM 5 SM -16 GM 5 SM

(Assorted furniture: Arm chair, fine; Desk, fine; Bed, average; Wardrobe, average; Bookcase, average; Shelf set, good; Chair, good x3; Table, good; Fireplace)

Languages

My Common is my most used language. I've used it most of my life with colleagues and other people whenever I spoke. You could say I'm fluent in it. Of course I speak Pavi but it's a bit rust since I haven't used it in ages. And I never felt like it anyway. But I think I still have it in me to speak it when needed. After my arrival here I've managed to dedicate some time towards the local language of the Jamoura. Curious language and very straining on my voice.

Code

Code: Select all
[framepic=http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee372/rheia1/Signature%20stuff/Ortalbackground_zps336f5d19.png][/framepic][framepic=http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee372/rheia1/Signature%20stuff/Ortalbackground_zpsb553ad22.png][/framepic][framepic=http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee372/rheia1/Signature%20stuff/Ortalbackground_zps336f5d19.png][color=black][/color][/framepic]
Last edited by Luhrak Searunner on July 8th, 2015, 12:15 am, edited 14 times in total.
Luhrak Searunner
Geronima! Yowzah! Fantastic! Run!

Words: 160019
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2013, 1:45 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Luhrak Searunner

Postby Luhrak Searunner on April 18th, 2013, 11:56 pm

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Malediction 15 RB, 4,3,2,2,1,1 XP 28/100 Adept
Projection 20 SP, 2,1,1,2 XP 26/100 Adept
Writing 2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,2 XP 15/100 Novice
Carving 2,4,2,1,2,2 XP 13/100 Novice
Flux 10 SP, 1 XP 11/100 Novice
Morphing 10 SP 10/100 Novice
Leeching 10 SP 10/100 Novice
Observation 3,2,2,1 XP 8/100 Novice
Meditation 2,1,1,2 XP 6/100 Novice
Research 2,2,1,1 XP 6/100 Novice
Herbalism 1,2,2 XP 5/100 Novice
Medicine 2,2 XP 4/100 Novice
Cleaning 1,3 XP 4/100 Novice
Drawing 2 XP 2/100 Novice
Philtering 2 XP 2/100 Novice
Organization 1 XP 1/100 Novice
Brawling 1 XP 1/100 Novice
Intimidation 1 XP 1/100 Novice
Gadgeteering 1 XP 1/100 Novice
Socialization 1 XP 1/100 Novice
Swimming 1 XP 1/100 Novice

Lores

Lore of History: Endrykas
Lore of History: The Spires
Lore of Malediction: Carving Circles in Bone
Lore of Malediction: Creating a Mistake
Lore of Malediction: The 1000 lbs skull
Lore of Malediction: Using words instead of pictures
Lore of Malediction: Can use more than bones
Lore of Malediction: One can make circles with paint
Lore of Malediction: Blood Activation
Lore of Malediction: Break the circle, lose the effect
Lore of Malediction: Size Matters
Lore of People: Master Taren Alter: Master in Sahova
Lore of People: Master Taren Alter: Harsh to Pulsers
Lore of People: The Crone
Lore of People: Horned Sea Captain: Who Doesn't Like to Swim
Lore of Memories: Forgetting Halfway Through ....
Lore of Memories: The Struggles Of An Undrykas
Lore of Memories: Gathering Memories For Parchment
Lore of Memories: Sometimes, The Memory Just Ends
Lore of Memories: The Rarity Of Good Memories
Lore of Memories: A Race To Remember
Lore of Memories: A Taste Full Of Memory
Lore of Memories: Practical Uses: Crossing From Scroll To Reality
Lore of Memories: From Fragments Come The Whole
Lore of Memories: Growth Through Reflection
Lore of Memories: The Feeling of Unlimited Power
Lore of Memories: Unbearable Pain
Lore of Memories: Defeating the Monster
Lore of Memories: Taren Alter Must Die
Lore of Memories: Piecing Together a Fragmented Memory
Lore of Zeltiva: Enjoyment of Swimming in Zeltiva's Harbour
Lore of Zeltiva: Silence and Freedom Under the Waves
Lore of Zeltiva: The Invisibility Within Zeltiva
Lore of Magic: Focusing Djed
Lore of Magic: The Danger Of Overgiving (And Overreaching)
Lore of Magic: Projection: Focus Above All
Lore of Magic: Projection: The Proper Way To "Return"
Lore of Magic: No Pain, No Gain: Exhaustion from Flux Overuse
Lore of Nadar Canoch: History of Nadar Canoch
Lore of Nadar Canoch: Limited Nader-Canoch Vocabulary
Lore of Learning: Protohuman Theory
Lore of Nuits: Nuit Frame of Mind
Lore of Meditation: Safety In "The Eye"
Lore of Healing: How to stitch up a wound
Lore of Healing: Proper Bandage Placement
Lore of Healing: Losing a Patient Despite Giving it Your All
Lore of Medicine: Properties Of Jasmine
Lore of Medicine: Properties Of Lavender
Lore of Herbalism: Echinecea
Lore of Herbalism: Myrrh
Lore of Herbalism: Lavender
Lore of Herbalism: Jasmine
Lore of Herbalism: Rosemary Leaves
Lore of Herbalism: Making Tea
Lore of Herbalism: Painkilling Paste
Lore of Philtering: Using A Mortar And Pestle
Lore of Communication: Clothes First, then Talk
Lore of Feelings: Different Between Hate and Uncaring
Lore of Feelings: Beauty Marred by Emptiness and Scars

The journey
Endrykas (445 - 460)
Timestamp Thread Status Remarks
Fall, 29th, Year 457 Memories Flashback - Graded Writing +2 XP, Meditation +2 XP, Projection +2 XP, Brawling +1 XP
Fall, 42nd, Year 457 Bittersweet tea Flashback - Graded Writing +1 XP, Projection +1 XP, Philtering +2 XP, Herbalism +1 XP
Winter, 32nd, Year 457 Plant Knowledge Flashback - Graded Projection +1 XP, Observation +2 XP, Writing +1 XP, Herbalism +2 XP, Medicine +2 XP
Winter, Unknown, Year 457 Hands and soul Flashback - Graded Observation +1 XP, Meditation +1 XP, Projection +2 XP, Writing +1 XP
Spring, 60th, Year 458 Chopping Wood Flashback - Ungraded
Winter, Unknown, Year 459 Stitches and Pastes Flashback - Graded Herbalism +2 XP, Writing +1 XP, Medicine +2 XP, Observation +2 XP

Sea of Grass & Wildlands (460-461)
Zeltiva (461 - 463 (end of winter))
Fall, 48th, year 461 Out for a swim Flashback - Graded Swimming +1 XP, Flux +1 XP, Socialization +1 XP
Winter, 20th, Year 461 A sailing trip Flashback - Ungraded

Sahova (464 - 478)
Summer, 2nd, Year 464 Meet & greet the master that hates you. Flashback - Graded Carving +2 XP, Cleaning +1 XP, Malediction +4 XP, Observation +3 XP, Organization +1 XP, Research +2 XP
Summer, 53th, Year 464 A Pulser Guinea Pig Flashback - Graded Carving +4 XP, Malediction +3 XP, Writing +1 XP
Summer, 87th, Year 464 Malediction is scary and sometimes hairy Flashback - Graded Cleaning +3 XP, Drawing +2 XP, Malediction +2 XP, Writing +1 XP
Fall, 4th, Year 464 Taking steps without the master Flashback - Graded Malediction +2 XP, Writing +1 XP, Research +2 XP, Meditation +1 XP, Carving +2 XP, Intimidation +1 XP
Summer, 91st, Fall, 1st, Fall, 4th, Year 464 An excerpt of the mind Flashback - Graded Writing +1 XP
Fall, 25th, Year 464 The language that we speak Flashback - Graded Writing +1 XP, Malediction +1 XP, Research +1 XP, Carving +1 XP
Unknown Fragments Flashback - Graded Writing +2 XP, Carving +2 XP, Malediction +1 XP
Winter, 18th, Year 464 Branching out Flashback - Graded Writing +2 XP, Carving +2 XP, Meditation +2 XP, Research +1 XP, Gadgeteering +1 XP
Spring, 26th, Year 465 Project: Help the master Flashback - Ungraded
Fall, 59th, Year 465 Learning & Failing Flashback - Ungraded

Unknown (478 - 512)
The Spires (512 -Present)
Spring, 1st-6th, Year 513 A new house in a new home (ch.1) Ungraded
Spring, 8th, Year 513 A new house in a new home (ch.2) Ungraded
Spring, 20th-75th, Year 513 A new house in a new home (ch.3) Ungraded

Present day Writing memories 1 - Writing memories 2 Writing thread Writing of "A new house in a new home" (ch.1 + ch.2)
Present day Writing memories 3 Writing thread Writing of "A new house in a new home" (ch.3)
Present day Writing memories. - Writing memories. Writing thread Writing of memories related to "Meet & greet the master..." and "A Pulser Guinea Pig"
Present day Writing memories. Writing thread Writing memories related to "Malediction is scary and sometimes hairy"
Present day Writing memories - Writing memories Writing thread Writing memories related to the first encounter with the prairie in "Taking steps without a master."
Present day Writing memories Writing thread Writing about "The language that we speak"
Present day Studying lost memories Study thread Studying of "Fragments"
Present day Writing memories Writing thread Writing of "Memories"
Present day Reading memories Reading thread Reading of "Bittersweat Tea"
Present day Puzzling memories Puzzling thread Puzzling together of "Hands and Soul"
Present day Writing memories Writing thread Writing of "Stitches and pastes"
Present Day Writing memories Writing thread Writing of "Plant Knowledge"
Present Day Writing thread Writing thread Writing of "Project: Help the Master"

The writing memories timestamps are temporary and will probably change into dates later on. They were written going back, so the first one would be the house and the last one would be his birth. This does not effect any threads IC. These dates are also still available for threading.
Last edited by Luhrak Searunner on July 21st, 2013, 12:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
Luhrak Searunner

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Luhrak Searunner

Postby Luhrak Searunner on June 12th, 2013, 8:59 am

Legacy

Name Resources Effect(s) Thread Status
The 1000lb Skull Unknown, scrapped skull When attempting to pick the skull up, the person making the attempt will feel like picking the skull up by putting a finger in each socket. Through this ritual, the skull activates and presses the holder down to the ground, crushing it under immeasurable amounts of force. The skull remains unaffected by the force applied. Only by pulling the fingers out of the sockets can the holder of the skull move again. There is nothing to limit the holder in letting go of the skull. Meet & Greet the master that hates you. Broken, crushed to pieces in a fit of rage.
Unnamed Leftover animal bone (unknown) Whoever holds the bone, which is roughly the size of an adult's forearm, feels themself mildly seperated from their senses, dulling the impact of pain on the body or the taste of food in their mouth. As a side effect, the bone also dulls the feelings of the holder, turning them into a minor form human, often confusing the holder when unprepared. A pulser Guinea pig; The language that we speak Kept safely away in Ortal's house in The Spires; In an attempt to make it more usable, the effect has been greatly diminished.
Unnamed Hairy animal claw (unknown) The hairy claw of an unknown animal that is worn as a ring. The 'stone' for this ring is roughly the same size as an adult hand. When the ring is worn it covers the wearer with a thick dark fur, which promptly sprouts from their skin and travels up their arm, covering the entire skin of the wearer with the fur. It has no negative effects besides a lot of unwanted hair. Malediction is scary Destroyed; The circle was pierced with a knife.
*Demon Skull* Skull of a creature from another world The skull housed the spirit of a long dead and terrifying creature. When the skull is worn on the head, like a helmet, the creature springs forth and attempts to take over the body of the wearer. While this is an unknown effect, from the outside it looks like the wearer gains an incredible amount of power in an instant, combined with an incredible amount of bloodlust and hate for everything living. The wearer may show signs of high levels of skill in different forms of magic including, but not limited to, morphing and flux. In the mind of the wearer, the wearer has to face off against the creature. The strongest one wins and gets to keep the body. While the wearer is battling the creature, the body is under control of the creature. Taking steps without a master. Whereabouts unknown; The spirit inside was sealed by the snake skull
Snake skull Skull of a highly poisenous snake The skull of the snake works differently to other malediction items in that it has limited uses and is reliant on an outside substance to provide its effects. When the two fangs of the skull pierce the skin, it will inject a poison that renders the body unusable by expelling the spirit from the body, forcing a temporary full body projection on the person 'bitten' by the item. The body will fall limp and will look dead at first glance. Taking steps without a master. Kept; Stored safely away in Ortal's House in The Spires.

Items between *...* were not made by Ortal or the Undrykas but had a significant impact on his life.
Luhrak Searunner

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Luhrak Searunner

Postby Radiant on October 25th, 2013, 7:13 am

Luhrak, you need to put your exact birthdate. Luhrak in character may not know but you as the player have to know.

Also, I recommend changing the format of your CS to third person omnipresent instead of first person as it's the most recommended writing PoV in Miz. First person is highly not recommended.

Fix the issues above, PM me, then I will remove the intervention.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)