[Soothing Waters] Is It Hot In Here? (Azcadelia)

A reluctant K is forced to the bath house and soon finds out he enjoys it. Everything is perfect...Or is it?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Kisetukai on April 6th, 2013, 9:04 am

29th Of Spring 513 AV 

[Early Midday]

The whole day yesterday was dedicated to nothing but training, getting ripped and just more buff. All that sweat and dirt had the boy feeling dirty, the boy being Kise, K being ok with it of course. Kise had complained all night and all morning, pleading his case to go to the baths. So where was K today on such a glorious day that could've been dedicated to more exercise? 

Talking to a man he did not care to much to see. The infamous Ivis Balak. K looked at him with a dull look of disapproval. "Hey there, what can I get ya?" Ivis said to him happily. "What do you think I am? Some petching kid?" K replied monotonely. "Excuse me?" Ivis said in confusion. "K he's trying to be nice, helpful and friendly." Kise said not wanting K to ruin this. "Please just pay the man we can go on?" "Yeah whatevs..." K mumbled to Kise in his mind. "I require a simple bath in the...Public bath." He cringed at the word public, remembering he had a bet with Kise that he could smoke as much as he wanted for a week if he bathed in the public pool. 

"Sure that'll be only--" Ivis was cut off as K had tossed a golden miza on the counter. "No, sir it's only--" "Ivis Balak...I am not a man who has time for such quarrels." Ivis looked at him confusingly as the boy seemed slight annoyed. "Yes...Uh, guys are on the right." K grunted a bit as he walked into the locker room. Choosing a locker that spoke to him and immediately caught his attention. He opened it up and noticed that there was nothing inside, causing him to perform a slight grin. "Nice..." He swiftly exited his robe, leaving his dry rock hard abs to be admired by all the others in the room. Nobody looked..."Well at least they aren't...On the gay side." He noticed another man walk to the locker on the side of him and also strip. Except K had baggy pants on.

This man did not.

K looked at the man's...Area accidentally as he was getting ready to take off his pants. Hey exited his pants quickly, rising up with a small chuckle one would say, as he compared himself to the man. The man had looked at him clueless and thought nothing of it as he left. "Poor guy..." K said as he was now fully name and placed his clothes into the locker. "Poor guy." He said again except a little softer in more of a pitiful tone. He then walked out into the pool area, noticing the flock of people. He then decided that if he was going to be around commoners, he might as well give them a glimpse of what a real man looks like. As he walked and strutted near the pool he was sure to let all of his greatness bounce and be free, showing everyone his awesomeness. He could feel the stares burning his flesh, just hoping they were all girls. But he also hoped he made some guys jealous in the act as he snickered a bit. 

"K...No that's so embarrassing." Kise whined. "Please?" "Oh...Alright." K said reluctantly. "But just know that they will never forget what they saw hear today, for they have saw greatness." K added as he slowly descended into the pool. The warm fresh waters hitting his body and cleaning his core and soul, he felt relieved to say the least. Muscles instantly began to relax as he began to relax. The soaking blue water glistening on his body he admired his own self dangerously. "Good gods...I'm amazing." 

He whistled as he called over an attendant. She was a simple female, not to beautiful, but nonetheless she was a girl. "I am squire Kisetukai Yamehaka my dear, pleased to be graced of your presence." He said slyly looking in her dull eyes. "I have been training vigorously and I'm exhausted...Could you ease help me clean myself?" He knew that this request was made more better by the fact of her pity and foolishness. For K was in great condition. "Yes...Thank you." K said as the girl came in and began to rub him with a towel and soap. "Make sure you scrub hard, because I train hard." K said with a smile. He was just loving it all too much. "You know Kise...Maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all." He mumbled with a devilish smile. 

Today was gonna be a good day for him, he could tell.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Azcadelia on April 6th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Azcadelia Rosan

Azcadelia rarely came to the bathhouses, she'd much rather clean herself in the freshwaters of a pond or lake - it gave her the peacefulness of nature during a most trivial task. But here she was, at the bathhouse emerging from the sauna. The marble stoned surroundings had been more cluttered since she had been inside the sauna. More people were wandering around in their stark nakedness oblivious to judgement of one another. This was a place to bathe without shame, not a flaunt of sexual organs and looks. Azcadelia respected that by hoisting her towel up over her breasts and her sex.

With her midsection completely covered from the prying eyes of perfs she made way for the main, public baths. At first she wasn't going to enter the water, only observing the already content occupants from above. However, the water looked warm and welcoming and Azcadelia could take a few more relaxing moments at the baths; there was nowhere for her to be in such a hurry.

Azcadelia dropped her towel, motioning to a male attendant to retrieve it for her. "Thanks, darling," she said, smiling at the young boy appreciatively. The warm waters welcomed her pale body. It smoothed over her features, legs, breast, shoulders, then neck. Her hair began to soak up the liquid, clear gold as she sat, suspended, in the warmth of the water. Azcadelia closed her eyes to further enjoy the moment - the small talk of the surrounding patrons lulling her to nirvana.
Azcadelia
Balance, Control and Poise

Words: 78372
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 1:31 am
Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on April 7th, 2013, 2:13 am

Here he was...Soaking in the waters. Having a simple common woman scrubbing him, giving him the feeling and rush of importance. He had a smile at first, but that look slowly degraded to the concentrated look of someone of respect. His sharp eyes look forward, as he practiced his future life he hoped to obtain. Having the woman wash him off, repeatedly scrubbing his body, this was not enough. He had noticed the place to be dull, and slowly his buzz and rush of being high and mighty had faded. He sighed a sigh of a sore loser, feeling drained of everything awesome.

He glanced the room once more as he began to speak. "You know...Kise. Maybe this wasn't what I expected it to be." "K...We are here to bathe, not here to please this body." Kise said sharply. "Yeah I know..." K replied. "But it's boring if that's..All you do." "Perhaps we should-.." He was silenced and breathless as he saw her. A redhead? K smiled a bit as he began to apologize. "Actually Kise, your right, I'm here to bathe and be more nice to commoners." K said slyly. "Yeah K. Now you- Wait...K no! Leave that woman alone." Kise demanded as he noticed his brother's intentions.

K chuckled a bit as he began to watch the girl out the corner of his eyes. She seemed shy at first, possibly hesitant, but once she had discarded her towel he understood. He almost instantly became aroused as he saw her body, nonetheless interested, for it was something to show off. He had been with enough girls in his life so far for his age...But a red head. Sex wasn't his choice here, perhaps a bit of fooling around one would say. He saw her beautifully react with the warm water and decided to set his true plan in motion, if one could call being awesome and himself a plan. He turned his head from the red headed woman and look slightly in the direction of the woman cleaning him, scoffing a bit, to get her attention. "Your are relieved now...Thank you." He smiled at her as he raised of up an arm letting a strategically placed golden miza fall from his armpit. As it floated on the water he looked away giving her the ok. "Thank you sir." The woman said as she picked it up quickly and left. "Well...How come I haven't heard of this girl." He sighed a bit. "And here I was thinking I knew most of the beautiful girls in the city...What a giant world we have." 

"Well Kise...Watch your older brother go to work." He said with a chuckle as he leaned back on the stone still in the pool. His arms above water level resting atop of the stone as he floated revealing his abdomen section. He looked at the red head intently, hoping to look her deep in her eyes, and show her that he was interested. As the water ran off his body he smiled a charming smile. "Kise...It's all just fun." He then chuckled a small evil laugh. "It's all just a little fun." "In good thought of course..."

Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Azcadelia on April 7th, 2013, 6:46 pm

Azcadelia Rosan

The warmth of the water on her skin was very relaxing. Even though she was sharing the bath with other it didn't feel like so. Azcadelia was in her own world and dreams, awake but dreaming nonetheless. Dreams of wealth, power and control were what engulfed her mind until she felt the ripple of the water. Someone approaching.

The redhead didn't want to open her eyes thinking that the presence was just passing her by but when the ripple stop and the presence of another was apparent she flickered her jade eyes open. Her eyes scanned her overseer, first the sharpness of his abs then the sculptedness of his pecs. She grunted, as she came to his dark skinned face. The man was chocolate all around but an air of arrogance surrounded him.

"To whom do I owe this pleasure?" she said, a rhetorical question as she was not interested in the least by the man but the man would most likely answer anyway. Azcadelia straightened her posture as she sat on the underwater bench, her breast covered by the semi-clear water. Before the man could answer however, she spoke again, "I came here to be bathed, no gawked at like an animal in the zoo."

The day had been a weary one for Azcadelia and she'd much rather be left alone but the determination in the dark eyes of her audience was rather obvious. He wouldn't leave her be, not even if she begged. Azcadelia flickered her eyes up and down the man again, down to his flaccid phallus and up to her chocolate face. The man was impressive but this was a time of relaxation not for wooing.
Azcadelia

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on April 7th, 2013, 9:50 pm

K couldn't help but grin a bit as the girl asked for his name. Without any reason not to give it, he slyly said in a carefree tone, "Kisetukai Yamehaka...Squire of Ser Corben." He was always impressed by the beauty of his name coming out, perhaps a bit narcissistic, but nonetheless confidence in his eyes and ears. "So-" He couldn't even begin to speak before the girl had went off as to how she came to be cleaned and not gazed upon. This instantly reminded K of the nonsense his brother had warned him about. It was perhaps...True? Nah.

So here K was, admiring this girl, and somewhat her spunk. He looked at her, trying to take a more calmer approach also sitting on an underwater bench near her. "I wasn't trying to...Deceive you fair maiden." "Or at least I hope she is fair..." He mumbled in his head to Kise, who didn't want to watch. "But I was being kind...Is that such a crime to say hi?" K knew that as long as he was around the knights he would have to act with the honor and dignity of such. Standing up off the bench and more straighter, he looked at the girl in slight disapproval. "To be honest...I actually thought you were one of the attendants. I needed someone to wash me off." He said arrogantly. "It's all fun Kise, see, just fun." He said in his mind to Kise. "Yeah...Till someone gets hurt." Kise replied softly. "Eh, let's see where it goes. I'm not gonna hurt her." K said. The boy knew he was seventeen, maybe a bit older looking or more developed, but seventeen. So he doubted any relationships with this woman, after all. It was just fun right?

Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Azcadelia on April 9th, 2013, 8:08 pm

Azcadelia Rosan

Azcadelia was unimpressed by the man and his name. Nevertheless she tried it out in her mind. It came out smoothly but the taste was bitter. Mirroring the actions that he played out next. He stood in a straight pose, the water dripped from his body, rolling down the chiseled muscles of her pecs and abs. The sight was exciting but Azcadelia retained her control.

With her face straight she listened to Kise's excuse. She scoffed a laugh before speaking, "It seems that you have mistaken," she said. "I am no attendant. Why would an attendant be bathing if they're suppose to be tending to the needs of the ones who bath in their establishment. If an attendant was bathing when they are suppose to be working then they wouldn't have a job? Am I right?" Of course she was, she made sure of that before she spoke. At least she tried to.

"Please stop with your excuses. In truth you came over here flaunt her ego at a pretty woman that you thought you'd have a chance with or some fun at least." Azcadelia was smirking now, enjoying the warmth of the bath. "Now, who do you think you are? Coming around here like you own the place just because you're bigger and 'badder' than other's who come to bath. This is a bath house not a house to flaunt your over exaggerated ego. How old are you anyway? You can't be that far out of your teens, infernum be damned, you might still be in your teens. Now, if you haven't come to have a sociable conversation like a normal, modest person please do not pester my further."

Azcadelia

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on April 10th, 2013, 3:33 am

K was indeed a bit angered by the girls responses. For he wasn't looking for sex, nor even foreplay, just a bit of fun. But in the end...Was he already getting it? He chuckled a bit as the girl finished her words, looking at her with a look of being somewhere else, clearly she had less than twenty percent of his attention. As her words became lost in the mist of the other commoners chatters, he began to think a bit.

"Her breast....Gods." He smiled as she finished her words, only the words he wanted to hear. Such as big. "First off...My age...I don't think you deserve that much miss...But if you must know. I'm seventeen." He said with a grin, hoping to shock her a bit. Keeping the ball rolling he decided to keep talking. "Second, if you were an attendant you could take a break ya know. I mean think about it...Work at a bath house and ne'er use the bath?" He chuckled as he snorted out a bit in arrogance. "Let me give you a tip...You think like a commoner and you will always be a commoner. I suggest you start changing your mindset." He held up his hand as he pointed out the third fact. "Third...You shouldn't be so mean. It's Unladylike."'

He was indeed having fun now, being a young mischievous teen, an argument was always fun. Hopefully this woman wasn't so old that she would try to extinguish the conversation quickly. But then he began to think, how old is she? Her skin didn't really tell, nor did her visible body. And her hair was so brightly colored...Kinda like that inarta that K spent the night with. He closed his eyes as he began to think about her. "Gods...She was-" Quickly opening his eyes he realized that this would be the wrong place to be fantasizing. "So...How old are you anyway?" He bursted out. Although it was never right to ask a girl for her age...He had a right to know. 

Right?
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Azcadelia on April 10th, 2013, 4:26 am

Azcadelia Rosan

Azcadelia scoffed and rose from the slowly as Kise began his own interrogation. His reasoning was stupid and naive, then again, look at how old he was. He had to yet to be sculpted by the cruel world. Should this mean she should cut him a break? No. It didn't mean that. It meant she should try to sculpt this child, this teen, even more.

Azcadelia snorted as he asked her age. She wasn't deserving of his but he is deserving of her's? That's a grand statement, the most hypocritical one if she had heard one. "Look here," she said, now rising to look at him in his dark eyes. It was easy for they were the same height. "You come in here flaunting your ego and expect to be handed respect on a silver platter. You expect for me to tell you my age and other information when you, oh you, aren't deserving of it in the slightest." Azcadelia kept her expressions calm but her words were made to cut, daggers orally.

"It's highly unbelievable that you have such arrogance in an establishment like this. You say that is unladylike for me to be so 'mean', as you put it but you come in here and seek to speak to me, an older woman, in such a manner is much, much ungentlemanlike of you. So before you come over here spouting such nonsense I'd much rather like you to rethink your ways of approaching women who you deem worthy of your praise, you hypocritical oaf." With that Azcadelia called for the male attendant that her took her towel. He returned with it and she uttered a thank you before walking back to the sauna.

The boy, Kise, was an annoyance and his behaivours were appalling to say the least. At least to her they were. To others, women or men who don't look at themselves like they deserve respect, it would seem like a normal motion for him to do. But whatever stick he had up his bum was no excuse to act like a damned fool in the public of the bath house. Azcadelia could have shook with rage as she entered the sauna.

Azcadelia

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on April 10th, 2013, 10:04 am

K watched as the woman had rose up to his level, interestingly enough being the same height as him, which really didn't please him. To others it would be a normal thing, two people the same height, nothing unusual about that. But to K it was this poor commoner attempting to challenge him, a woman saying she was on his level, someone asking for it. K balled up his fist slowly as she spoke, yet silently so she wouldn't notice, while he held a dull blank face. "Oh...You want to hit her huh?.." Shin said popping in, being nosey and trying to bring K down to his level as always. "Well...Do it. Take that poor commoner out." Kise who had heard the conversation had instantly joined in, knowing K was easy to manipulate in rage.

"K no! Don't listen to him. He just wants to bring you-" "K...This filthy commoner. She is trying to challenge your authority, she is saying that you are weak...That's unacceptable." Shin said childishly as he interrupted Kise. "But...If I hit her..." K mumbled into his mind. "She...I...I lose everything." "We can fight em off K...These knights can't contain us...I promise they are weak..We can escape the city and head to ravok and-" "K! Do you hear what he is saying?! No Shin! We are squires and future knights. Nothing concerns us in that wretched town!" Kise yelled out to K. 

As the woman had called for one of the sad little attendant boys K looked at her wrap herself up, walking away, probably feeling a sense of accomplishment. "You disappoint me brother..." Shin said as his voice began to fade away. "You should've killed her when you had the chance...I mean...Hit her." "K...You did the right thing. Letting her go, it really didn't matter bec-" Kise's little pep talk was interrupted by K's rageful voice. "That woman...I want to see her again." K said as he raised himself up and headed back to the locker room. Putting on the clothes he came with and tying his cloak around his neck, he saw the man with the small...'problem' again.

He looked at the man with a sad look, showing him he really didn't care about being polite. "Goodluck..." K said as he walked out onto the warm day outside. "Kise....We are gonna have problems." K said softly. "We are gonna have a conversation soon." K began to walk off back to the dormitories, angrier than ever that he had experienced a small form of rejection. The only thing that made him feel better was the fact he didn't really make any attempts at her truly. He ten remembered what he was looking at when she rose up, her chest....

"Yeah...I want to see her again."

oocThank you so much for a good thread. Hope to see Azzy soon :) and btw I'm pretty sure you just noticed: I set us up for a future thread. And K is officially done with the thread. So after your next I guess I'll go turn it in :) just tell me if you got any concerns.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Emblem on April 25th, 2013, 3:53 pm

Congratulations!
You Get Glorious Experience!

Kisetukai

SkillPoints Earned
Interrogation 3 XP
Rhetoric 2 XP

Lore Earned
K: The Narcissist
K: The Pick-Up-Artist
Showing Off
No One Cares

Other Shenanigans: -2gm from your ledger. You are a damn good tipper sir.

Azcadelia

SkillPoints Earned
Rhetoric 3 XP
Seduction 2 XP

Lore Earned
Being Hit On
Kisetukai: The Arrogant
A Relaxing Bath Turned Bad

Other Shenanigans: -2sm and 1cm for pool and towel.

Comments :
Well Kise, at least you gave it a go. Good thread guys, if you have questions or concerns shoot me a PM!
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office