Beneath the stars (closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Akiva Korvashi on July 15th, 2010, 7:06 pm

((OOC: It's okay, I've been moving and doing college related things, and moving again soon. Also, I don't have internet where I'm at. Keorvic is in Hawaii so I don't know if he has much time or not.))

Akiva picked up her packs again, handing Azerix the jug he had offered to carry, and headed off to catch up to Keorvic, which wasn't hard. He had walked only a few yards before she caught up to him. She didn't walk very fast either, waiting for Azerix to catch up as well. He didn't seem to be one for speed so much as efficiency. Oh well, couldn't hurt to have some intelligence in the group. Kipps ran after them, catching up with ease. He tried time after time to rub against Akiva's ankles without success, as he was pushed away with every step she took. "Now Kipps, you're going to get hurt walking under my feet like that. If you want a ride just say so, otherwise go catch some mice or something." She said sternly, not angry at him so much as annoyed. He meowed in indignation and sat down. Akiva sighed and bent over to pick him up, placing him on her shoulder. He curled up, half on her pack and half on her shoulder, and dozed off. "I think Azerix is spoiling you a bit too much," she grumbled under her breath, and began walking again.
Akiva Korvashi
Hunter in the flesh

Words: 89178
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2010, 10:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Azerix on July 28th, 2010, 8:09 pm

Azerix placed the jug in his bag and began to catch up with the two. "man...this jug is heavier than i thought...how is a small person like her carrying like 3 more of these?" he shifted his shoulders hoping to find a more comfortable place for the bag and looked at Akiva and keovic both silently chatting to each other while walking and smiled at kipps asleep awkwardly on Akivas shoulder and bag and looked at his feet watching each step humming silently to himself.
Azerix
Player

Words: 30996
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2010, 11:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Akiva Korvashi on July 28th, 2010, 8:45 pm

End. To be continued in Sunberth.
Akiva Korvashi
Hunter in the flesh

Words: 89178
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2010, 10:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Beneath the stars (closed)

Postby Book__wyrm on September 10th, 2010, 10:23 am

Akiva: 1 Flute, 3 Archery, 3 Diversion, 1 leadership, 1 swimming, 1 hunting
Lore: Peculiarities (Azerix),

Keorvic: 1 penny whistle, 2 unarmed combat, 1 improvised weapon (rock), 4 Carving, 1 storytelling, 2 fishing

Azerix: 1 Drawing, 1 Caligraphy, 1 Reimancy, 1 Swimming, 1 hiding
Lore: Berries not to be eaten

Dryn: 2 morphing, 1 swimming, 2 hunting, 1 tracking

Lores: Rabid wolves, Idiot Bandits, Dangers of the wild

Notes: Nice thread you guys.
Book__wyrm
Orderly Chaos, Chaotic Order.

Words: 12917
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2010, 12:41 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office