Beneath the stars (closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Beneath the stars (closed)

Postby Akiva Korvashi on June 22nd, 2010, 4:06 am

7th Day of Summer 510 AV

It was early that morning, earlier than normal. Keorvic had agreed to leave today, instead of tomorrow. She sat up, moving Kipps off of her chest in the process. She went straight to her clothes, neatly folded across the chair for the day. She put them on in a hurry, wanting to get off to her adventures once more. She wore her breeches and a blouse much the same as all the rest of her blouses, along with her boots, cloak, gloves, and other assorted accessories. She strapped her belt on, along with her daggers, tucking a knife into each of her boots. She packed her remaining belongings into her bag, setting it by her bow and quiver. She then proceeded to pounce onto Keorvic, attempting to wake him up, "Let's gooo!" She said, dragging the 'o' sound out to express her impatience. "We have to go find Azerix! He doesn't even know we're leaving today. Let's gooooo!" She bounced up and down a few times. Kipps was sitting on the window sill, staring at her. She knew he thought she was a silly human, but she knew that already.
Last edited by Akiva Korvashi on July 28th, 2010, 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Akiva Korvashi
Hunter in the flesh

Words: 89178
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2010, 10:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Azerix on June 22nd, 2010, 4:27 am

Made a mistake...ignore this..
Last edited by Azerix on June 22nd, 2010, 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azerix
Player

Words: 30996
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2010, 11:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Keorvic on June 22nd, 2010, 4:28 am

It was early that morning, earlier than normal. Keorvic had agreed to leave today, instead of tomorrow. He sat up, moving Akiva off his chest in the process. he rolled over and grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. after another, slightly longer search, he found his trousers tossed out in the living area. with a slightly longsuffering glance, he pulled them on. in truth, he was used to the daily search for clothes, and felt that it was a small price to pay for bedding with such an amazing companion. gathering up his new spiked gauntlets and strapping on his breastplate, he picked up his pack and was ready to go. "I'll follow you. let's go." He said, opening the door for Akiva and gesturing for her to leave.
Last edited by Keorvic on June 22nd, 2010, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keorvic
Ask me about my scar

Words: 64206
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2010, 3:48 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Azerix on June 22nd, 2010, 5:16 am

Azerix was sitting under a tree looking out at the landscape he breathed in the fresh air and smiled "you know...I can not stop thinking about that Kelvic from the pub...she was so beautiful...but i kinda sensed that her and Keorvic have something between them...oh well...one can dream huh?" he said "...I may not be a artist but i can attempt to capture her beauty right?" He smiled to himself 'not that any artist could' and pulled out his black book again turning to yet another blank page and pricking his finger for ink.

azerix looked at his work and smiled "wow..alot better than i ever imagined...i should become a artist" he joked to himself and stretched fingering through his small book looking for something interesting going through old notes, pictures, ideas...memories he cracked his neck and closed his eyes to soak in the nature
Last edited by Azerix on August 26th, 2010, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azerix
Player

Character sheet

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Akiva Korvashi on June 22nd, 2010, 2:24 pm

She picked up her backpack and her bow, slinging her quiver and then her backpack over her shoulder. She walked out the door, locking it behind her. She headed to the office of Traveler's Row to drop off the key, handing it to Matilda and quickly returning to Keorvic. "Let's start at the Tavern, he's likely to be there." She walked along the streets, looking at the few grumpy people she passed, and the knights who were still carrying lanterns, despite that it was getting lighter by the second. Kipps ran ahead, searching for Azerix in other places. "Go check some..magic-y place. Check 'Undeniable Interests', surely that's one place he'd be." Kipps ran off to follow her orders.

She walked into The Rearing Stallion and looked around. Not seeing him, she left, closing the door behind her.
"Well he wasn't in there, he said he likes to sit outside of the gates, let's check there." She walked quickly toward the main gates, stopping for the guards then passing through the gates. Just beyond the gates she saw him, sitting there. He appeared to be drawing. He seemed to finish whatever it was he was doing before she got to him. "Morning Azerix!" she greeted him. Kipps, upon not finding the man in the shop came running out of the city toward her. He saw Azerix and immediately ran to him, rubbing up against him. "Yes Kipps, we found your friend," she said to the cat, almost sarcastically. "We're leaving today, going hunting in the Bronze Wood before we head for Sunberth," she said to him, hiding her excitement about her newly learned bow skills. "What do you say?"
Akiva Korvashi
Hunter in the flesh

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Azerix on June 22nd, 2010, 3:59 pm

Azerix opened his eyes when her heard his name being called, He recognized the voice and smiled 'why would she be looking for me?' he wondered he began to look around attempting to find the beauty calling for him. Before He located her Kipps rubbed against his leg, Azerix smiled and began to scratch the top of his new friend cat's head. kipps rolled over on his back as Azerix followed him soon rubbing its belly. Finally he looked up to Akiva "You...want...me? to go on a hunting trip with you?..." Excitement ran through Azerix's body 'MY lord i meen i'm astounded she even remembers my name....let alone allow me to travel with her and...aw damn thats right...her and Keorvic' Azerix Nodded with a smile "i would be honored to travel with you Milady...although...I do not know any skills that would be useful for hunting..."
Azerix stood up picking up kipps along with him, He loved cats and was amazed that this cat became so affectionate to him. He Picked up his book by the cover and while pulling it up to his robe it opened to the page with his "art" of the woman in front of him on it. when he realized This happened his face became hot and red 'shit shit shit!!! what do i do now!!! oh man this is so embarrassing how do i explain this "oh yeah i was just attracted to you that i drew you while bored...well now she probably thinks I am stalker...mistake azerix mistake...' Azerix opened his mouth to speak but the words wouldn't come out. He swallowed hard and all he could muster out of him was "sorry"
Azerix
Player

Character sheet

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Akiva Korvashi on June 22nd, 2010, 5:07 pm

Akiva looked confused, she was sure she had invited him to join them before. She must have forgotten to at the tavern in her half drunken state. "Oh, I thought I told you. Sorry." She looked slightly embarassed. "It's okay if you can't hunt, most of the trip will be headed to Sunberth, and I can do all the hunting. Keorvic can also fish whenever we hit a body of water. Can you collect useful herbs to cook with or something? It doesn't matter either way, we could use some company." She looked down as his notebook slid open to a picture he had drawn...of her. Oh wow, I didn't know he was an artist too. She was impressed, but didn't know why he would be drawing her. "Why me?" she asked innocently. "I'm no showgirl." She looked back to Keorvic, who had fallen behind.
Akiva Korvashi
Hunter in the flesh

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Azerix on June 22nd, 2010, 5:36 pm

Azerix began to think of how on Mizahar he could be useful "well...I may not be the greatest cook i was taught some spices while growing up..and i will make sure to personally test every herb in case poisonous" His voice was low and embarrassed almost like a whisper, He felt like a little kid being caught doing something he shouldn't and he had no way to explain his actions. "I uh..." he cleared his throat again "I would never insult you by drawing you like a showgirl...i just..." He sat Kipps on the ground and placed the book in his pocket again "you...your Beautiful...I don't know...but, i made a mistake and attempted to capture that...my apologies Milady...i feel so ashamed" he looked back at Keorvic "Just..please don't tell him..i know you two are...close...and honestly i have no idea how he would react could wake up to a blade and i really don't feel like defending myself against someone who can survive a Attack from a bear...and if i do get a chance I don't want to catch any human on fire." His face was still Blushed and his voice still low he never made eye contact to Akiva to ashamed of his actions. 'that is if she even still wants me to go with her to Sunberth' he thought. he picked up his bag and bit the inside of his lip to think of what to do.

"sunberth..." he stated with his eyes to the ground. " i believe my dad visited there once...he said it was rowdy town..not much law you were just as easy to be robbed as you were to be killed" he slung his bag around his shoulders turning around 'fuck...this is...uncomfortable to say the least... now every time i touch this book she will think i'm drawing her again...great...just fantastic' he thought
Azerix
Player

Character sheet

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Keorvic on June 22nd, 2010, 7:58 pm

Keorvic struggled with his fishing pole. the bindings had come loose at some point during their trek out of the city. after setting it down and re-affixing his pole to his pack, he slung it back up over his shoulder, and hurried to catch up to the skipping Kelvic. she and their new mage friend were were muttering to eachother about something. "ah well, probably talking about that crazy cat or something." he reasoned. as he caught up, he noticed Azerix glancing at him nervously. he slapped the small man on the shoulder, laughing. "no need to worry friend! lets set off" he declared cheerfully, and started walking down the path, putting the finishing touches on his newest scrimshaw peice: a turtle.
Keorvic
Ask me about my scar

Words: 64206
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2010, 3:48 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Beneath the stars (open)

Postby Azerix on June 22nd, 2010, 8:22 pm

Azerix saw Keorvic walking up and he felt fear 'awww man...hes gonna hit me isn't he...' he thought. when he saw the man drop his bag his mind began to run at high speeds 'he's taking his bag off for easier punches!' he opened his palm ready to defend himself when the Vantha began to fix his pole. Azerix sighed closing his palm "that was close" he whispered to himself not sure if Akiva heard it or not.

When the man lifted his hand to slap his shoulder Azerix closed his eyes ready for the fist. it wasn't until he felt the slap that he began to calm down 'maybe he is clueless..i doubt he saw the picture from there' a sigh of relief left Azerix's lips. "worry? theres many things to worry after what just happend" his voice was still low 'i'll have to sleep light...who knows how they will react..until i able to get some trust' Azerix looked back at akiva finally looking into her eye's he waited until Keorvic was out of ear range before asking "if you want me to stay..i can...after all...the stalker like picture.."
Azerix
Player

Character sheet

Next