[Verified by Siren] Xiulachu Falliron

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Xiulachu Falliron

Postby Xiulachu Falliron on April 13th, 2013, 3:19 am

Xiulachu Falliron

Appearance

Race: Kelvic
Birthday: Spring, Day 20, 510 AV
Birthplace: Syliras, Bronze Woods
Height: Human: 5'9"
Owl: 1'3"
Weight: Human: 162 lbs
Owl: 1 lbs
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Grey
Skin tone: Light Tan

Kelvic Abilities
Sight: Xiulachu can see just as well in his human form than in his true form with eyes that are just bigger than normal human eyes which don't have any noticeable physical effect on Xiulachu but they are still bigger than normal human eyes and just like in his True form Xiulachu is able to see with a greater detail than that of humans.
Hearing: Xiulachu can hear as far away as any human but unlike humans, Xiulachus hearing is far more acute in certain frequencies which allows Xiulachu to hear the slightest movement or actions around him that others would not be able to pick up.

Character Concept
During the three years that Xiulachu has been alive he has come to realize that he prefers the serenity of forest lands where he thrives. Though when he rarely goes out of the forest he is more to himself and composed at all times and generally will only talk to those who speak to him first and even then he may just ignore you and go on about his business if he feels that you are not worth the time to talk to. Though he is far from anti social he is very repressive when being around a lot of people but when he gets to know you he'll be the one to make as many jokes as possible and usually getting himself in trouble in the process.

Character History
Pre-Creation Xiulachu was born to a Kelvic male and his bond mate who Xiulachu has no memory of and little to no desire to know of. The earliest memories that Xiulachu has are of him being taught by his father just when he became one years old; Xiulachu was taught how to hunt. During the many days that Xiulachu has been hunting with his father, he learned that his father’s animal, that he turned into frequently, was a great panther. During his limited time with his Father Xiulachu was exposed to the life of a predator yet during each of the many sessions that Xiulachu had trained with his father, Xiulachu was taught honor and integrity above all other ideas.----------------------------------------------------------------------In the evening of the Season of Spring, Day 57, 511 AV, Xiulachu remembered only a hand full of memories. Obviously the most prominent memory that Xiulachu can remember was the memory of hearing a pair of screams and a howl like that of a bear and the scene of his parents’ death. When Xiulachu Quickly transformed into his true form, a Hawk Owl, he was able to fly quickly to the scene but not quickly enough as the 'monster' that Xiulachu has heard was gone long before his arrival. In a small patch of grass in the dense forest of the Bronze woods lay his father in his human form over his bond mate, and Xiulachus mother, with many fatal wounds in his torso that looked like a bear had mauled him. Xiulachus memory of his father lying over his mother has never been far from his thoughts and is probably the reason why he is not so talkative and generally seen as anti-social by the population of Syliras.---------During the two years that followed the death of Xiulachus family, Xiulachu has been able to survive mainly on small rodents that have been unlucky enough to find their paths cross with Xiulachus and a random hole that is hollowed out in a random tree, with Xiulachu placing all of his clothing and any material items inside of his pack and hiding it in the closest bush to the tree he temporarily calls home, have served as impromptu homes for Xiulachu whenever he requires rest. Certainly it has been an easy and simple life that he has spent alone, yet he still cannot shake the feeling of wanting more, of wanting an adventurer’s life.
Post-Creation

Skills
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Hunting 10 RB, 16 SP, 1 xp 27/100 Competent
Tracking 10 SP 10/100 Novice
Trapping 9 SP 9/100 Novice
Poison 5 SP 5/100 Novice
Wilderness Survival 5 SP, 3 xp 8/100 Novice
Weapon; Dagger 5 SP 5/100 Novice
Writing 1 xp 1/100 Novice
Observation 4 xp 4/100 Novice

Lore
Lore of Syliran Geography
Lore of Syliran Culture
Darned Competition
Flying Through the Trees
X Marks the Spot
A Salty Lake

Languages
Vani Fluent
Owl-speak Fluent
Common Basic

Possessions
Set of Clothing
-Simple Dark Green Shirt
-Simple Dark Green Pants
-Simple Dark Green Undergarments
-Simple Dark Green Cloak
-Simple Black Boots

Backpack contains:
--Main pack--
-1 Waterskin (full)
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
Gold Mizas in a small pouch
--Hidden compartment on the side of the pack--
[100] Crossbow Bolts

Equipped
-Simple Dark Green Shirt
-Simple Dark Green Pants
-Simple Dark Green Undergarments
-Simple Dark Green Cloak
-Simple Black Boots
-Dark Green colored Backpack
-Ornate Dagger attached to waistband
-Crossbow, Bracer on left hand

Heirloom

Dagger with a pommel that is hollowed out. Was given to Xiulachu by his father shortly after he was killed by an unknown enemy. The dagger is special in that the blue crystal at the pommel is able to be pressed in and turned 45 degrees to the right which releases the crystal from the blade and reveals a small area in the dagger that is able to hold many small items.
Dagger Storage
A small note from Xiulachus Past

Housing
House: none at the moment

Ledger
Income Expenses Total Notes
100 GM -- 100 GM Starting
500 GM -- 600 GM Starter Housing Package (Turned In)
-- 85 GM 515 GM Crossbow, Bracer
-- 10 GM 505 GM Crossbow Bolts (100)
-- 45 GM 460 GM Season Spring (Poor)

Thread List

Spring 513
Time Stamp Name Status Rewarded XP
28th [Kabrin Road] Road Terror (Xiulachu) Active N/A
44-45th The Survival Completed Observation+ 4 XP Wilderness Survival+ 3 XP Hunting+ 1 XP Writing+ 1 XP
46th Unique encounter at the shop Active N/A
47th Adventure to the sunset falls Active N/A

Summer 513

Fall 513

Winter 513

FlashBacks
Last edited by Xiulachu Falliron on June 2nd, 2013, 4:07 am, edited 37 times in total.
Xiulachu Falliron
Player

Words: 36243
Joined roleplay: April 10th, 2013, 11:19 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Xiulachu Falliron

Postby Xiulachu Falliron on April 13th, 2013, 3:20 am

Xiulachu Falliron

Xiulachu in his true form, Hawk Owl.

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
Xiulachu Falliron
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
Neither, nicknames and pet names are demeaning
3. How old are you?
4. What is your height?
5'10"
5. What is your weight?

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
I see myself as a caring individual yet I'll not go out of my way to help those that I feel have no necessary need of my help.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Other people might see me as a loner, as someone who doesn't care about anyone yet in truth cares quite a bit about many different things that he says are unnecessary
3. What is your favorite body feature?
I have no favorite body feature in my human form but in my owl form I would have to say I love my wings the most. Ever have I flown hundreds of feet in the air and performed aerial maneuvers that require great strength from me to do successfully.
4. How physically fit are you?
I would have to say I am very fit, If one were to look at me they would see fell toned muscles that bulge out whenever I am in either a sparing match or a real fight.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I care not for clothing and generally I'll not wear anything when I'm out hunting in the wilds of the world, but when I do come to a city or town I'll generally prepare myself in the finest garb you'd see a peasant wearing.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
I have never really known my family and never have I wished to, The only thing I have that even relates to my family is my dagger. But for the sake of small talk I'll talk about my family, at least as much as I know of them. My father, who I have no knowledge of his name, was a Kelvic just like me who was no one special and was just another insignificant Kelvic who bonded with a female and started a family with who and produced one son. About a year after I was born they were killed by a monster that had found it's way into their small home in the Bronze Woods and due to my immature mind I am still unable to remember specific details about them.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
None that I know about, although my memory on the subject is less than accurate.
3. What is your extended family like?
I am on my own now and have been for two years, I have known no family but for some reason I find myself attracted to the idea.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
When I acquire close friends I may be able to comment, though I'm leaning towards them being more important due to the fact i have no family that I know of.
5. Do you treat animals like family?
I am an owl by nature and any animal that needs protecting would find me to be a great ally.

I was born in the Bronze Woods from what I can remember.
2. Where do you live now?
I currently stay in the Bronze Woods.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
I really haven't thought about leaving the Bronze woods but I may travel.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
There is a tree in the Bronze Woods that is quite big, I like to hide my gear that I have in a safe place under this tree (maybe in a bush or something) and transform into my animal form and fly up to one of the highest branches and just look out over the tree line for as long as it suites me.
5. Where do you fear to be?
Any sort of desert, though if necessary I would be tempted to go to one, but this may just be ignorance to my inability to survive in such a harsh environment.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
As of now I have not been maimed in such a way.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
I am right handed yet can do many things just as well with my left hand
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
I can speak a few languages such as the common tongue, Vani, and Owl. I don't believe I have an accent; I like to think I sound just like everyone else.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I prefer to walk nude but know that such an act is frowned upon in civilized society.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
I have never had a need for tattoos.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
I have not yet acquired an occupation.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
If I can find some work I would answer this.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
I would probably be a woods guide.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
Any occupation that has the potential to help someone.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
Generally any occupation that requires me to create something, I've never wanted to make anything in the past so I doubt I'll start now.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
I was a child who was taught that he could be anything and so I respected my parents and never caused too much trouble, or that's what I think my childhood was like.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
I try not to think of my childhood but it would be receiving my fathers dagger
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
my parents dieing
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
I had a respectful relationship with my parents
5. Who was your most influential role model?
My father, from what I can remember he was an honorable guy yet he was no one in particular to those that think themselves popular.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
I've had a very minimal education due to my time spent in the forest.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
I don't have any preference to learning yet I seem to lean towards liking it.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
My father taught me everything I've known and when he died I found myself continuing on where he left off and taught myself.
4. How do you learn best?
I learn best by first hand experience, I need to be doing something to learn whatever I'm trying to do.
5. What are your educational goals for the future?
I would love to learn many more things, most of all I would like to learn more about poisons.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
I tend to, but I try to keep myself away from most people yet I find myself drawn to civilization. I have yet to figure out why.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
I tend to be less trustful of people yet I still have a weakness for trust in some cases
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
I prefer another female to another male.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
I have yet to be kissed.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
Sex has never ever been an idea in my life yet I've never gotten the chance.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
I don't believe in any form of drink/drug that makes my mind less functional.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
No
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
I hate alcohol.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
I've never tried drugs nor will I ever.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
They are for the weak of heart and I pity all who rely on drugs to survive in a world with so much beauty

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
I love practicing my aerial flight techniques.
2. Do you like to read?
I love to read, I always carry paper and a piece of writing material in my pack.
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
Dogs, they bark too much and my sensitive ears pick up their barks a mile away.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
Sitting on a branch of a tree in my Owl form as the sun goes down.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
I have been known to walk naked, nothing embarrasses me.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
I prefer grey.
2. What is your favorite time of day?
I love the evenings
3. What is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
A sunset in the Bronze Woods
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
I love to eat small mice. I hate fish and the like.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
I like to look at the bright side of things.
2. What are your religious views?
I believe that religion is for the weak of heart yet I keep my feelings to myself on such a tense subject and usually just go with whatever is happening around me (religion wise).
3. Would you be able to kill?
I believe that if it came down to either me or someone else I would choose me nine times out of ten.
4. What are your views on sex?
If you want to do it and you have a capable partner then it's free game.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
Peace, true peace. Yet I know there will always be conflict.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you've ever done?
I've saved a tree from being torn to pieces by a great bear and drove him off. To my knowledge and in my opinion I have not done anything 'wrong' in my life.
2. What is your greatest regret?
My greatest regret is not knowing my family as well as anyone should.
3. What is your best/worst memory?
Being given my knife from my father.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
I have no regrets in life.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
Surviving without much assistance for two years.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
I tend to open up rarely but when I do I pour everything out.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I try not to have any biases or prejudices but like everyone else they tend to form instinctively.
3. What makes you happy?
I nice night in a quiet tree.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
I have always thought of this and I tend to lean for no one, I am a survivalist.
5. What makes you angry?
Injustice and those who would deface any forest.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
I try to treat everyone with respect.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Currently I am the most important in my life but I am indeed looking for that special someone that would spend their life with me.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
I respect my father the most, first for keeping me safe in the first year of my life and second for defending his wife to the last breathe.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
I currently have no significant other or spouse and would like a nice woman who doesn't take everything too seriously
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why
I trust myself and will continue to until I find someone I can trust more than I trust myself.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I tend to avoid any conflict I can avoid with ease yet if the time comes for a good arguement then I'll be right there with a calm demeanor and calmly state my case.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
If the need arises that I step up and lead I will.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
I prefer a small group.
4. Do you care what others think of you?
Like I've said before, I walk in front of people in the nude; I care not what anyone thinks of me.
5. What do you think of others, in general?
I believe that everyone is different so I have no opinions on people.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
I tend to be honest and righteous in every decision I make.
2. What is your greatest weakness?
I try and find any way out of a conflict and generally get into even more trouble.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I have no problems with myself.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
I have no thoughts of Psychology.
5. Are you generally organized or messy?
I like to think of myself as a very organized person.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
I find no god or goddess appealing
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
I fear nothing that needs a person to wield it's 'power'
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
I have none
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
I would never please any ego maniac deity.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
When the Deity requires your unquestioning obedience.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
I live for myself and my mate first and foremost.
2. What is the best part of life?
Being able to transform into my true form, an owl, and fly away to high places
3. What is the best part of death?
Hopefully the finality of it but I doubt I would allow myself to pass.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Of old age.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
I could care less what anyone thinks of me yet I would love to be remembered as a decent guy. But I don't require anyone to think kindly of me.
Xiulachu Falliron
Player

Words: 36243
Joined roleplay: April 10th, 2013, 11:19 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes